Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Hi ShrutiπŸ€—

Y don't these ppl show some new promo...just checked the latest promo and that is already shown in today's episode

Arrey Kuttu- maybe they need to extend the stupid suspense type tracks to the promos too??OuchπŸ˜•. Kya problem hai een logo ko? Itna acha show hai and if they stick to what the original concept is, how great could it be?
I have also noticed that for other shows you get the promos very quikcly naa? and on this one it takes much longer?
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi Shruti & Kuttu........πŸ€—

Kuttu i don't think they'll get disqualified.....show hai sab kuch chalta hai....πŸ˜†........but the race itself looked really hilarious.....🀣

Hey girls- it looks like Arnab has posted new promo called Ladai- was that in today's epi or is it the new one? Sorry, epi nahin dekha na to confused
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey thanks a lot Himu...great update!
well i just checked the last part after ur update on youtube, and Massi looks ok in the new Avataar, thgh i feel she shld shed off some weight for the sleeveless to carry off...but somehow i liked her old avataar, just new clothes with bright colors(yes, not black as a screen opener for makeover) and some new make up cld have worked fine...her fringes look fine, but then in the precap scene where they were outside, they looked crooked and all messed up.....
and ya, she doesnt look that great with a sullen face in this look....if shes all smiling, it still works...so a 7/10 from my side on this look...
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Kuttu, Anu πŸ€—, how are you guys? Sabh aur gayab kya?

hey Shruti,
mein abhi aayi...lunch break tak hoon...phir have few meetings arnd..
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hey girls- it looks like Arnab has posted new promo called Ladai- was that in today's epi or is it the new one? Sorry, epi nahin dekha na to confused

that was the promo I was talking abt...it's from today's episode
Pratiksha!πŸ€—, Hiiii! Just sent you a message on FB too. Kaisi hai?
New look sounds a bit hit and miss but I think the change will look good when we see her in saris etc?
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swan20

hi Shruti & Kuttu........πŸ€—

Kuttu i don't think they'll get disqualified.....show hai sab kuch chalta hai....πŸ˜†........but the race itself looked really hilarious.....🀣

Hi AnujaπŸ€— u r right..kuch bhi ho sakta haiπŸ˜†

abhi bye bhi bolna padega..gotta go now..byeπŸ€—

Originally posted by: kuttapu

that was the promo I was talking abt...it's from today's episode

Boring- aur ladai wale promo Ouch. I want the romance 😭. I know ke Pink aur Payal mujhe sabar karne ko kehte hain lekin, come on....... Why can't the love angle happen quicker than this? At least todays epi sounds good and tomorrow is the carrying scene- yayy 😳

Bye Kuttu my lovely, hopefully see you later but I have to get up at 4.30 am tomorrow so might not be able to join later tonight 😭