md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Bye SUman, kuttu
gud nite talk to you tomorrow nite
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 d update.i thought i was th only one who didnt like A's hairstyle.i dont see much difference btw her old hairstyle n new other than the fringes.the old hairstyle was much better compared to th ne one.the valentines day hairstyle was also nice.they could hav put some curls or something like that.ayesha doesnt look good with the fringes.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just noticed somethg

ayesha, veer, n nihal...all have fringes...lol. It's a family affair!!!

I perfer veer to his old hair style n same goes for Ayesha!!!! Instead of changing the creative head....can we get rid of sapna malthora...she's a trophy stylist?
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Himu dear m here to comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ
u know Himz i was so excited abt the makeover but............chodo yaar ab kya kahoon....i dont like A's new look the inncocence on her face was missing........
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

29 pages about Ayesha's new look. I bet everything has been written and said. I am not adding anything new to it...yet my 2 cents...the black outfit was good and the face๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†. We can do with lesser fringes and lesser makeup. The eye shadow was too dark. I would call it Loss of innocence.

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

29 pages about Ayesha's new look. I bet everything has been written and said. I am not adding anything new to it...yet my 2 cents...the black outfit was good and the face๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†. We can do with lesser fringes and lesser makeup. The eye shadow was too dark. I would call it Loss of innocence.

spot on Anshu......thats exactly what i thought when i saw her in the new look.......the earlier style suited the character much more.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swan20

spot on Anshu......thats exactly what i thought when i saw her in the new look.......the earlier style suited the character much more.

Yeah Anuja....I felt Ayesha looked mean and conniving in that look. The pleasantness is gone....