Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Doston, any of you get the feeling that they are seriously minimizing veer's role in the show with all the focus on ayesha? I mean its nice to see her strong and her relationship with nihal remains intact...but wasn't this show about veenisha also...though they are showing a bit of vehal moments in the past 2 episodes..i don't understand how they can proceed until they show veesha's love story and veenisha together...or maybe am just confused😕

it would be nice to see veesha working together in harmony for nihal's sake..instead of jumping at each others' throats all the time😕

Himu ... I agree with you .... Veer role is reduced to a mere Cameo and I do not like that at all .. We need Veesha together else this show is going no where ... Slowly people will loose interest and if the TRP's go low they will kill the show... I hope that does not happen
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpi, ab tum balika vadhu mein kya kar rahi ho🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arpi, ab tum balika vadhu mein kya kar rahi ho🤣

Now she will say that she was spying on you 🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nahi re Rosh, IF mein hi bhatak rahi thi🤣 bandini forum ghoom ke aayi...phir Arpi ka peecha kiya balika vadhu forum par🤣 🤣

Kya dream..itna bhayanak makeover tha ki kal mujhe dreamless sleep aaya🤣 🤣
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nahi re Rosh, IF mein hi bhatak rahi thi🤣 bandini forum ghoom ke aayi...phir Arpi ka peecha kiya balika vadhu forum par🤣 🤣

Kya dream..itna bhayanak makeover tha ki kal mujhe dreamless sleep aaya🤣 🤣

Himu ... Aaj tujay thodee time kay liyay A ko makeover Avataar mei dekha to dreamless sleep aayee ab soonch Kal pura episode she will be in the golden heels and makeover ... Kaal to tujay need he nahi aaygee 😳 Sleep gayaab hogee
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Himani
woh kuttu was missing in Bandini, so I thot ho na ho she sure will be in Balika vadhu, so update khola, toh ab yaar updater pe like to hit karna hi tha, something call professional love, ethics too. you know.
thank god ki tu abeer ke forum nahi gayi. apni KMH ki poori gang toh vahi hai.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Doston, any of you get the feeling that they are seriously minimizing veer's role in the show with all the focus on ayesha? I mean its nice to see her strong and her relationship with nihal remains intact...but wasn't this show about veenisha also...though they are showing a bit of vehal moments in the past 2 episodes..i don't understand how they can proceed until they show veesha's love story and veenisha together...or maybe am just confused😕

it would be nice to see veesha working together in harmony for nihal's sake..instead of jumping at each others' throats all the time😕

Himu that's what I said few posts before that veer will do a cameo from now on since track is focusing on Ayeesha!

I think they have to focus on romance now, warna aage badegi kaise? With that stupid mystery?
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
SUman

are yaar A moti bhi lag rahi thi, main kal tum logo ka epi discussion padh loongi.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gotta go now..I am going to work and watch American Idol...See u all tom

Bye Himu,Arpi,Suman and Rosh🤗 Did I miss anyone?
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey yaar..me going....Meet you all tonight in the precap thread! Arpi...meet you tomorrow morning!

Tu teek se precap thread ka HW kar!