Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Kanch 🤗 They have the 3 legged race ... Ab newpaper dance or tug-of-war baccha hai ..
All of us hated the Infamous GOLDEN SHOES 😡

i know!!!!!!!!
oh those shoes!!!!! and on top of it she is wearing them and running a 3-legged race... i mean u runs a race in HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Rosh
tere liye marathi convo ka translation post kiya hai padh le pg 15-17 main kahi hai
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Rosh , ab is baat ko lay kar ladayee na hoo ke A ghir gayee ... Pata chala V is shouting at her for falling down 😳

Suman, woh toh aur funny lagega...waise hi lag raha tha ki veer was dragging ayesha🤣 🤣 aur JJ and nandi bhi kuch kam cartoon nahi lag rahe the😆 😆 aisa lag raha tha ki JJ keh raha ho nandi se, bhag basanti bhag🤣 🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi kanchi... Sub tik tak.. U. Did u get my FB message?

Ur right, they just left the plot very choppy..they hvent cleared ayesha's name yet, the red masked man...we need gumtan hedge to be Creative Head...he does good wrk too? He wrt for love ne....when it was good!!!

Originally posted by: kancht

Hey Mel...🤗kaisi ho??? padhai kaisi chal rahi hai??

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kancht

SAPNA MALHOTRA and AYESHA SHARMA 😃

Word Count: 0

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ KAnchii
chal aaj ke din tujhe maaf kiya aaj tujhe sab kuch free kyoki tere game vaala idea ekdam fit baitha. CHotu -lambu kal sahi race lagaayenge.

I will miss all the fun. me tooooooo busy TOM.
kya yaar jis din kuch dhanga epi aayega usidin mujhe kaam hoga

omg... Arps madam aapke charan kaha hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😉😉😆😆😆
kya hua y soo busy... waise i have a busy day tomorrow too but as usual raat mein tou online aagoogi na????????
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

@ himu n arpz... Yah thgs are a bit crazy...yaar I was sooooooo disappointed. The salwar was cute...but what a mess!! Sh&@ if I was in veers place I wudnt how to give her a look

and why are they both veer n Ayesha picking such stupid miss-understandings and fighting??? Really how dumb...sorry guys I'm being sooooooooooo negative ;(. I was just not really happy with the show today;(

Mel, you are not being negative...the show is just meandering around with no sense of direction at all😡 😡 honestly how much can the audience watch the lead pair griping, and sniping and being petty and childish🤢 😡 its getting on my nerves now....
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Kanchi,
You know naa, serials me aksar aise hi hote hai!

@ Suman, Yeh kya? phir se takrar..Toh pakka pyar bhi hoga!
I hope A goes back to her old look when she is not able to run in this!
Waise If V this time shouts at her, she is going to cry...Tab Veer ka mann toh igal jaayega naa!

I really hated her makeover!!

Arpi, I understood ki you were talking about Gudi padwa...😆 Bas wahi samaj nahi paayi jo Anuja ko keh rahi thi aur Shruti bhi bate karne lagi..I was! Ab samaj gayi..Lagta hai by the time JPSYA is over, I'll learn marathi !😉
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
1: I think cinevistas not treating or paying PB nicely so he is on and off. he is still doing rest of his shows, laagi lagan and uttaran

2: I so wanted to kill Nandini today. for 2 reasons, she did not even bother for N, she could have easily said ki arnav and N bothe ke parents hum hi hai, then the way she was yelling Veer yahaa, bataaya bhi nahi, I felt like abe tu kaun??? usne apne boss A tak ko nahi bataaya selfish kahi ka phir tu kis khet ki mooli.aur tu konsi saari baate nbataati hai sab ko.

3: JJ will go and instigate more his GF

4: DD then will start making fast move regarding court case

5: article ne mood off kiya. M&B ka kya hoga
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ht312

Suman, woh toh aur funny lagega...waise hi lag raha tha ki veer was dragging ayesha🤣 🤣 aur JJ and nandi bhi kuch kam cartoon nahi lag rahe the😆 😆 aisa lag raha tha ki JJ keh raha ho nandi se, bhag basanti bhag🤣 🤣

Serously Himu 😃 kahan hum log romantic episode expect kar rahay hai ...aur kaal comedy circus honay wala hai ... V looked so tired and funny when he was running carrying A ... Beechara ab back ache ke medicine kha raha hoga 😃