Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel, I know now that veer is turning out better, ayesha has gone down in the dumps...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

KanchiπŸ€— chal tum kam se kam update toh padh leti hoπŸ˜† πŸ˜† Arps, ne summary post kiya hai par tujhe padhna allowed nahi hai🀣 🀣

Will be back in 10 mins after breakfastπŸ˜ƒ

aare update tou obviously padhugi.. tum aur arps aise mast update jo likhte ho...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
aare kaha post ki hai summary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wont read it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kancht

helloo people!!!! Arps, Suman, Himz and roshπŸ€—πŸ€—.. aur koi bhi hai?? (u know me jaada HW nahi karti hoon mein)

ok so the much hyped up A's makeover is out... and well i guess it was MUCH HYPED UP!!!!!.. i really didnt like the fringes.. kuch jaada hi lambi thi and too messy too... maybe side bangs better hote.. though i did like her layers around her face...AND I HATED THE GOLDEN SHOES... i mean SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!
hehehe Himz i agree yaar they combined our games... race n ladki ko uthana ek hi saath... btw i think in a 3 leg race what V did cud disqualify them... i mean thats not 3-legged race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kanch πŸ€— They have the 3 legged race ... Ab newpaper dance or tug-of-war baccha hai ..
All of us hated the Infamous GOLDEN SHOES 😑
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kanchi,πŸ€—

You know how well the CVs will take it; either they stop it at suspense making Veer and Ayeesha winning in the last round..I mean they'd make a cut throat competition between VeeSha and NanSh.(Nandini+ Avinash)

Or we will hear the judges announcing that since he lifted her and ran which requires even more strength, they are awarded with more points!πŸ˜† So in every way we'll see that A and V winning it for Nihal warna what is the use of they coming for Nihal's sake!

Hai..Himu, You noticed? My naak saved yaar!🀣🀣🀣

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi suman... I knw yaar.... Sapna has been driving me crazy with Sid's attire and now she does this....arggggghhhh she really needs to get it together!!! Come sapna read 'in style', vogue, lucky mag, Elle...something....get with it lady.. Just so annoyed yaar

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Stylist is Sapna Malhotra and she is the wife of Cinevista's head Siddrath Malhotra ... She has no sense of fashion ... I wonder kon say school gayee thee ...😳

kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Kanchii
maine summary post ki hai aaj
tere liye free nahi hai samjhi na

aare yaar mujhse kya dushmani hai..... aab itne pyaar se tumnaye summary post likha hai... itni trouble li hai and uska pura faida na ho... log padhe nahi.. yeh tou badi nainsaafi hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jaldi jaldi bataoo kaha hai post.. i will go read... JUST FOR U!!!! 😳
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

@ himu n arpz... Yah thgs are a bit crazy...yaar I was sooooooo disappointed. The salwar was cute...but what a mess!! Sh&@ if I was in veers place I wudnt how to give her a look

and why are they both veer n Ayesha picking such stupid miss-understandings and fighting??? Really how dumb...sorry guys I'm being sooooooooooo negative ;(. I was just not really happy with the show today;(

Mel let it out girl!πŸ˜ƒ

The only way to watch a dumb thing is enjoy all the bloopers in it and laugh on it! Well that's what I do!

As for the misunderstanding, I don't think its going to be cleared anytime soon1 Now the track will focus completely on Ayeesha making Veer do a cameo, which would be even more irritating!!
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Kiran di ne tujhe Betray nahi kiya. woh teri tarah Bevafa nahi hai. use apne bhai ka parivaar ka poora khayaal hai. kaise dekh sakti hai apni bhaabhi ko kisis aur ke taraf bhaagte hua??????? Kiran se achhi bahan Kapil ko mil nahi sakti.
Aur ek yeh SUman hai jo apne bhai ke live in relationship ke hote hua bhi ladki dhoond rhi hai

Oye Arpi ... tu meray Bhai ko itnee gali daytee hai ke mujay teree live-in-relationship pay shaaq hota hai ...😳 Tu usko cute adorable , sweet , handsome aur saab bol ..Phir dekh mei tera kaisay khyaal rakhtee hoon 😳
kancht thumbnail
@ Rosh... i agree Rosh... dono mein say kuch ek hoga.. waise i think Veesha will win u know serials mein sab chalta hai...
but seriously they looked soooooooooo funny running together....
Btw i loved Saina....... she is ADORABLE... and her conv with A was sooo nice... i love the way she talks πŸ€— ohhh btw did u guys notice her mickey mouse phone.. tooooooo good... πŸ‘πŸ‘
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Kanchi,πŸ€—

You know how well the CVs will take it; either they stop it at suspense making Veer and Ayeesha winning in the last round..I mean they'd make a cut throat competition between VeeSha and NanSh.(Nandini+ Avinash)

Or we will hear the judges announcing that since he lifted her and ran which requires even more strength, they are awarded with more points!πŸ˜† So in every way we'll see that A and V winning it for Nihal warna what is the use of they coming for Nihal's sake!

Hai..Himu, You noticed? My naak saved yaar!🀣🀣🀣

Rosh , ab is baat ko lay kar ladayee na hoo ke A ghir gayee ... Pata chala V is shouting at her for falling down 😳
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ KAnchii
chal aaj ke din tujhe maaf kiya aaj tujhe sab kuch free kyoki tere game vaala idea ekdam fit baitha. CHotu -lambu kal sahi race lagaayenge.

I will miss all the fun. me tooooooo busy TOM.
kya yaar jis din kuch dhanga epi aayega usidin mujhe kaam hoga