Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Of all the cute shoes in the world.... Who the hell would wear those heels...damn, poor aditi...she got set up pretty bad. I feel bad for her. They sud have left the hair alone and just changed the clothing and make up...yaar exactly how does the stylist of this still have a job???? She's horrible!!!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Suman,
Mujhe nahi pata ki kya baat kar rahe, half of them was in Marathi!😳

Suman waise yeh toh pata hai ki Arpi bahut dukh hai PB ke jaane se aur Kiran di ne mujhe betray kar diya by Making Veer as Arpi!

are baba koi marathi main aisi vaisi baat nahi ki tujhe kannad main samjhati hu
ANuja pooch rahi thi UGADI kab hai maine bataya 16 march. woh boli saare festival ka track India main chut gaya. maine bataaya I have kal nirnay calender, coz I do every month ganesh chaturthi, she said she does too.
I was also asking her where was she disappeared yesterday at middle of convo. she told logging kar ke chut gaya tha, phir prateeksha aayi usne bola use bhi mrathi aati hai 6th standard tak bombay main marathi school main padhi hai
samjhi saari marathi chatar patar, ab rona band kar
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ooye yeh PB ki kya story hai!!!! yaar this is not good i dont like it when they change heads bcoz they really dont do a good HANDOVER!!!! aab phir say woh saari stories (the red mask misunderstanding, juice spike etc) adhoori rah jaayegi!!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel, I know now that veer is turning out better, ayesha has gone down in the dumps...👎🏼

Kanchi🤗 chal tum kam se kam update toh padh leti ho😆 😆 Arps, ne summary post kiya hai par tujhe padhna allowed nahi hai🤣 🤣

Will be back in 10 mins after breakfast😃
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Suman,
by Making Veer as Arpi!

Kiran di ne tujhe Betray nahi kiya. woh teri tarah Bevafa nahi hai. use apne bhai ka parivaar ka poora khayaal hai. kaise dekh sakti hai apni bhaabhi ko kisis aur ke taraf bhaagte hua??????? Kiran se achhi bahan Kapil ko mil nahi sakti.
Aur ek yeh SUman hai jo apne bhai ke live in relationship ke hote hua bhi ladki dhoond rhi hai
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Mel...🤗 kaisi ho??? padhai kaisi chal rahi hai??
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

Hey Mel...🤗kaisi ho??? padhai kaisi chal rahi hai??

Kanchii
maine summary post ki hai aaj
tere liye free nahi hai samjhi na
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Of all the cute shoes in the world.... Who the hell would wear those heels...damn, poor aditi...she got set up pretty bad. I feel bad for her. They sud have left the hair alone and just changed the clothing and make up...yaar exactly how does the stylist of this still have a job???? She's horrible!!!!

Stylist is Sapna Malhotra and she is the wife of Cinevista's head Siddrath Malhotra ... She has no sense of fashion ... I wonder kon say school gayee thee ...😳
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ himu n arpz... Yah thgs are a bit crazy...yaar I was sooooooo disappointed. The salwar was cute...but what a mess!! Sh&@ if I was in veers place I wudnt how to give her a look

and why are they both veer n Ayesha picking such stupid miss-understandings and fighting??? Really how dumb...sorry guys I'm being sooooooooooo negative ;(. I was just not really happy with the show today;(