Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpi, PB phir gayab ho gaya...OH no i hope the show doesn't go for a toss now

Just saw the promo, am hoping that this war should end soon...as per the makeover article they did mention ki pehle tashan hoga, phir romance...tashan to bahut dini se chal raha hai...ab bahut ho gaya tashan, kuch pyar-vyar bhi dikhaye
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

SUman 🤗
chal tu fees pe kar rahi hai toh bataa deti hu par Kanchii ke liye yeh summary nahi hai
1: PB gone, so dekho ab story ka kya hota hai
2: all excited for tom, me not kal bahut busy hu. toh phaayda nahi
3: A ka makeover disappointed all
4: Ab VeSHa ka kya hoga??? romance ya abhi bhi fight
5: Tiger a ko kaise kift kar ke best parent ka prize jeetega

Arpi ..Thank you Dear ... Tu bol tujay kya fees chaheyay... Anything for you 😃
As far as the the new article is concerned , it is from tellychakkar and they always write things opposite to what is said on the Tellybuzz site ... I have seen this many times ...so can't trust the article... So who is the new creative head now ... Kya pata koie romantic banda hoo 😳
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Makeover ka poonch maat ...It was TrashOver ... Who goes to Parent's days wearing golden heels over red/black dress. The stylist of the show has either never been to a parents day function in her whole life as a kid/adult or she needs to go back to fashion design school to get her basics right 😕 They completely trashed A innocent face with the fringes on her forehead .. Plus loud makeup. Itna Kaajal eyes mei ... Heroine ko vamp bana diya 😡

@ bold,
Issiliye thod diya!🤣

Suman, I hated her fringes! It looked so strange! They ruined her face.....She had such a nice face! We were all so excited about this makeover, I wish they had not done it all! I preferred the saree atleast!

BTW, someone was complaining about her short Kurti and long sleeves naa? HeHeHe...Poora ka poora they made it sleeves! I wish her her remain just straight!

I agree the make up looked so gaudy! No wonder Veer ne kuch reactions nahi dikhaya!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ummm..PB is gone??? Again. What's gng on, I think they haven't out fingured how to introduce the love story...it's really a long time. Instead of focusing on many different plots...focus on versha and Ayesha finding out abt the murder ten slooooowly tie nanidni's secret to the murder...

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Haa aur naa both

Naa isliye as long as we get VeSha M&B I dont care. bus mera research, experimenting and analysis on read the minds of new creative head badh gaya 😆 😉

Haa isliye kyoki, story ki stability and consistency chali jaati hai every month creative head change hone se. mera kaam bhi badh jaata hai naye ko chaneelise karne main. ab PB ko main acche se samjhti thi aur woh bhi mujhe 🤣

Vaise abhi tak story main: dialogue writer, script head, director sab koi badal chuke hai badal rahe hai
khaali Creative director chod ke. she is same all the way so far, may be tabhi NiSHa bond barkaraar hai varna uski bhi vaat lag gayi hoti

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

reepicheep thumbnail
Suman, I know those golden shoes were horrendous🤢 and black kyun pehnaya yaar, koi aur color pehnate ...pehle hi zyada acchi lag rahi thi...i hope they do away with the fringes, they are so not happening👎🏼

sahi kaha, trashover hi tha

Rosh, saath mein baith ke dekhenge, to humari families seedhe NIMHANS bhejwa dengi🤣 🤣 kal maine aur mummy ne jab precap dekha to haste haste lot-pot ho gaye...aaj pata nahi kya hoga🤣 🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rosh... Agree with on the hairstyle, doesn't suit her...Again this maybe sapna malthora's doing...himu...we have to write another detailed letter abt Ayesha style.

Did u see veers suits now... Classy n tailored!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Mel🤗 you popping in and out like jack in the box😆 busy with studies kya? how's uni going?

Makeover huge disappointment...at least if they show love story now, we can digest this unfortunate makeover....

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Ummm..PB is gone??? Again. What's gng on, I think they haven't out fingured how to introduce the love story...it's really a long time. Instead of focusing on many different plots...focus on versha and Ayesha finding out abt the murder ten slooooowly tie nanidni's secret to the murder...

Mel 🤗 Kaisee hai... how is the padayee coming along .. tu aati hai aur gayaab ho jatee hai .. Hum saab log 3 months say love story ka wait kar rahay ..Lagta hai ab wait karnay ka koie point nahi hai .... Once we will give up our hopes then something might happen 😃
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
helloo people!!!! Arps, Suman, Himz and rosh🤗🤗.. aur koi bhi hai?? (u know me jaada HW nahi karti hoon mein)
ok so the much hyped up A's makeover is out... and well i guess it was MUCH HYPED UP!!!!!.. i really didnt like the fringes.. kuch jaada hi lambi thi and too messy too... maybe side bangs better hote.. though i did like her layers around her face...AND I HATED THE GOLDEN SHOES... i mean SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!
hehehe Himz i agree yaar they combined our games... race n ladki ko uthana ek hi saath... btw i think in a 3 leg race what V did cud disqualify them... i mean thats not 3-legged race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!