March9thUpdate- The Great Makeover

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello JPSYAians

Part 1 - Smart Maasi, Sweet Saina
(yes guys her name is Saina, and not saila as we all assumed, but she's still Nihal's laila😆)

Episode starts with Ayesha pacing in her room.She is in deep thought about Nihal, she is worried that he is hiding something from her. She thinks that nihal usually hides his problems from her, so she decides to call Saina and find out what is troubling nihal.(Yay, Maasi you are one heck of a smart gal👏 27-4) She calls saina and asks her what's wrong with Nihal, Saina replies that tomorrow is parents day function at school and nihal is feeling low about it. Ayesha says she will definitely come for the event and asks saina to keep it a secret.saina says yes that would make nihal very happy as some kids tease him about not having parents.Ayesha thanks saina(Kya perfect saas-bahu tuning hai abhi se hi⭐️ oye kameeni kuch seekh chipkali kahin ki, waise no kameeni today, yahoo another happy day😆 )

Next morning, in JJ and Nandini's room...both are getting ready...JJ asks her how come you are wearing an old jewelery set when you went to buy new one yesterday? Nandi says she didn't get the time to buy it, and she will buy it later.JJ offers to but it for her on the way to school.Nandi refuses and says they are getting late.JJ leaves it there, nandi is relieved that she's saved this time, but wonders how long can she remain lucky(Not very long buddy, your countdown begins now)

Ayesha is looking at a photo of jai and divya's, they don't show the photo, but ayesha says that this will be a nice surprise for nihal, as he doesn't know about this photo.She's in her office wrapping up the photo,when veer comes in with the business manager and is talking about conducting a meeting right now.manager asks ayesha to also join.Ayesha refuses saying something important has come up, and can't they postpone the meeting for tomorrow instead.veer taunts her and says work is work and can't be stopped for her whims and fancies and leaves.

Ayesha thinks to herself that veer is so heartless, he only cares about his work.Does he even know that today is nihal's function.He claims that he loves nihal, whereas he doesn't know nihal at all.

Ayesha looks at the time, there's one hour left for the function to begin.She rushes out, when Mrs.D, Pammi and housekeeper gang ambush her.They all thank her for her thoughtfulness and care about employees.Ayesha in turn thanks them for their commitment of extended 2 hours of work. Mrs.D says she doesn't allow anyone to thank her(aajkal Mrs.D and ayesha color coordinating clothes, green- green, kal ya parso pink-pink tha😆 😆 no wonder ayesha needed a makeover🤣 ) Mrs.D says they all have a surprise for her and she should come immediately with them. Veer is coming down the stairs and overhears the conversation.He thinks to himself, that how selfish ayesha has become.All this wealth and position has intoxicated her.She doesn't even care about nihal now.

Mrs.D and Co take ayesha into a room to begin her makeover.Ayesha is pushed into a chair in a bathrobe and four girls crowd around her.She starts screaming.(Arrey, achanak se char paanch log milke haath paav kheech kar aur baal noch kar makeover shuru karenge toh koi bhi torture chamber samajh kar rone chillane lagega🤣 🤣 ) The entire makeover scene is very funny. Please watch cannot describe🤣 🤣 Finally after trying out many dresses ayesha tries out one last dress, which is bingo the right dress and everyone is gaping at her.They don't show her face though.

Part 2 - Nihal's faith, and ayesha's new look

Nihal is standing alone and sad in the hall. Arnav comes and taunts him.Saina stops him from teasing nihal and he goes away.Nihal tells saina that arnav is right, he shouldn't have come here, as he has no parents.saina comforts him that arnav does only bakwaas, and nihal should ignore him. She says that she's there for him na, his friend.(Main toh bol rahi hoon, veesha ko chodo in dono ki shaadi kara do...hey Bhaggu, me propogating child marriage, bahut joote padenge😆😆 adults ko toh akal hai nahi iss show par, baccho se kuch seekho friendship kis chidiya ka naam hai😆 😆)

Nihal's teacher comes and says its getting late, and they should sit at their places.Nihal sits at his place sadly. JJ and Nandini come in and tell arnav that he will win the trophy this time too.Nihal is sad seeing them together. Suddenly, someone places a hand on his shoulder, he turns around and sees its veer.Nihal is very happy, and screams from joy.He says" I love you chachu."They hug, cute vehal moment.Nihal is all excited, and questions veer that if he is here, then maasi must also be coming.Veer decides that he will tell nihal the truth, that ayesha is not coming.He says this to nihal, but nihal refuses to believe it(Go kiddo, I always had faith in yours' and maasi's bond👏) he says that maasi will surely come, veer tries to reason with him, and they suddenly hear ayesha's voice calling out Nihal. Nihal turns around to see ayesha, and ayesha's look is revealed.(Main makeover ke baare mein kuch na hi bolu toh theek hain🤣🤣 I had my doubts when they chose a black dress for ayesha😆 😆)

Part 3 - Tu tu main main

We see ayesha in golden sandals, in a black chudidaar, sleeveless, and a fringe cum layer cum something else type cut, with brighter makeup.Nihal is excited to see her.Veer looks at her and their romantic background tune plays,but poor thing was giving what expression..I couldn't figure out..because I think he himself couldn't figure out what reaction to give🤣 🤣 Anyways he keeps staring at her, mind you not very romantic staring, but still some kind of staring,like the I have just been hit by a club over my head kind of staring😆 😆. Then ayesha literally hops, skips, and jumps and comes to nihal. Nihal is very happy and say that both my maasi and chachu are here, and this is the happiest day of his life.He goes away.Ayesha makes a sarcastic remark, that she's surprised that veer got some free time from work and came here.Veer retorts back that he's amazed that she could take time out from chatting from friends and come here(Oye lallu, girls multi-taskers, see all forum buddies, manage work, studies, ghar-grihasti, cooking and chatting😆 😆) Ayesha says that she would never miss out on such an important event in nihal's life. She says wherever nihal is, she will be there.Veer shoots back, that for him work is most important, but nihal is his life.They glare off at each other.JJ and nandini shocked to see veesha as nihal's parents.JJ says lets see what they are upto.

Saina comes up to nihal and says see nihal, good things happen with good people.Your maasi and chachu have come here as your parents, this is the best thing that can happen.Nihal says you are right saina, and wishes his parents' a happy parents' day.

Precap

Ok I knew they would throw in a three -legged race😆 😆 They show ayesha and veer and nandini and jiju running the three-legged race. Veesha running(I died laughing, it was so funny🤣) then ayesha falls, and JJ-nandini are leading, then veer picks up ayesha and starts running🤣 🤣 ( Kanchi, Pink,Suman, Arpita, Rosh...PB ne three-legged ke saath hi newspaper dance combine kar diya🤣 🤣 kanjoos kahin ka😆 😆)

Ok about the great makeover, why did they have to dress her in black, blue ya pink nahi pehna sakte the...hairstyle is ok but not the fringes...baaki debating toh kal tk hoti hi rahegi😆 😆😆
Aur precap toh competition kam comedy zyada lag raha tha

Please press the Like button if you like the post, and participate in the discussion
-Himani😃

😆
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update,Himani!! I t was downright funny & had me loting!!🤣
I haven't seen the epi yet, but I guess I'll better go watch it seeing the update!!
I'm so glad aaj DD ko nahin dikhaaya!!
Seriously,Veesha should take atleast dosti lesson from Nhaal & Saina!!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update himu but sorry to say i didn't liked Ayesha's hair style ..with due respect to ayesha fans she looked horrible with that hairstyle though her dress was really good
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Himani👏👏🤗

PB gone so romance ka satya nash.( meri dhamki se wed ke pahle hi bhaag gaya banda🤣)

Saina _ ayesha convo indeed good and touching.

NB to jalkukkad kahi ki tom she will be burning coal.
I like A ka dress, make was goddy

I just loved N ka trust in A.. he sees her and chaachu ko chod ke bhaag gaya. tiger was like hey bhaggu yeh kaha se aagayi??? bina bole mera bakra. invisible solid slap ( maasi ka score kal hi 26-4 tha ab 27)

yeh prent kam jhagdu childish maa baap jyada lag rahe the

A ka makeup tooo dark.
article gives hint ki no romance. so basically Now I have no clue. can't chaneelise new creative head Rajesh reddy. PB bhi na her baaar naya chela le aata hai. ajnabi is becoming entirely and different project for research. meri apni hi bahut hai. PB ko permanent head banaoo yaar show ka. meri life easy
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kiran Di,🤗 Thank God someone agrees with me..I too didn't like her hairstyle much, the fringes kinda ruined it...and the color of the chudidaar could have been better.....

Purva🤗 good to see you after such a long time..yeah i found the episode very funny too...the makeover scene was hilarious🤣
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx Himani!! Well,I've been pretty busy lately,but now, Ill be a regular here!!
I too think that A's makeover could've been a bit better.They could've retained that simple long,straight hair-it would've looked loads better!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG OMG OMG
I just watched precap.

Look at their height contrast when they are running🤣🤣
it indeed funny, hilarious, cracks u up. every thing but romantic.
shimla lifting was way too good
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himu🤗
Thanks for the wonderful update!

Tum hi nahi yaar...Mei bhi aise hi ho gayi!🤣
Tujhe pata hai? i expected veer to lift Ayeesha as height bilkul bhi match nahi kar raha tha!😆🤣 Veer was having problems, issiliye creatives ne aise hi heel ko thod diya!

And the makeover 🤣🤣 especially Ayeesha jab giri..yaar aise pehnathe toh mei bhi issi tarah maskkalli matakkalli ho jaati!🤣

Waise, Saina ka phone notice kiya? Such a cute mickey mouse phone naa? Mujhe bahut acha laga! Bilkul ussi ki tarah!

Himz, mujhe woh finges ache nahi lage because it spoilt the look of her face!

Purva,
where were you these days? Invisible ghost bann rahi ho?
Mere FF pe bhi like button hit karke gayab!
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Himu 🤗 Thank you for the lovely update and that too itna jaldi 👏👏👏 I liked your multi-tasking line about the forum buddies 👏 ...
Yaar ...aaisa maat bol ... They can't combine 3 legged race and paper dance 😳 Itnee kanjosee nahi chalaygee ... Waisay parents day mei bahut games hoti hai ... I am sure aur bhee games hogee 😃 Keeping my fingers crossed 😃
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes himu i m with u .. i already knew that this new modern look will disappoint me becoz additi doesn't have such features which carry modern look