Poll

Will ayesha be able to come to the function as nihal's mom?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

do vote folks, i am so excited about it, and it will be really heartbreaking to see no Ayesha at Nihal's school as her mom, if Veer can be his dad than ayesha must be his mom and this should happen, creatives you will all kill us by the suspense, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee bring ayesha too, how can ayesha miss that function.

@Arpi:Dont worry yaar maasi bahut smart hain unho ne Apni seat pehle hi reserved karadi hogi and if not than Ayesha ka sexy look dekh kar Veer waisey bhi kursi se hi gir jayega🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣than ayesha ki kursi saaf🤣🤣🤣🤣
I WILL VOTE FOR YES
Mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, of course Ayesha will come as Nihaal's mom.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mallu,

She has to go.....warna flaunt kaise kar paayegi aur Veer ko kaise dikhayegi!

🤣🤣 atleast to seduce Veer...you're right..Kursi se gir jayega toh Ayeesha ke liye saaf!

Bottom line: She has to go....Warna naak kat jaayega aur Himzy ki wednesday theory activation par waat.....aur Arps ki prediction ka band bajega!😆

🤣
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 mallu u r such sweet and funny
veer usko dekhkar gir jaega aur ayesha ke liye seat saaf..........
🤣 🤣
i m sure tht ayesha will come.............uski new look ki ist exhibition yehi par hogi😍
Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
@nik:new look ki exhibition, thats great🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@rosh:haha rosh, bahut hi dhamekadar band bajegi jab ayesha ayegi, and ho sakta hai it will be like a kkhh moment when SRK gives a speech on motherhood and ayesha will come in her sexy outfit and gives a speech on motherhood too, copying scenes tu chalta rehta hai na, its my prediction 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mallu
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice prediction.......Mallu !!!! I hope the creatives read ur ideas .
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima001

nice prediction.......Mallu !!!! I hope the creatives read ur ideas .

yeah i hope so😆😆
Mallu
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly, off all people, ayesha should be the first person to attend parents day function for nihal. She is the real parent to nihal in terms of his relationship to others. Even Jai Vardhan Singh admitted to divya that ayesha takes better care of nihal than his biological parents...and ever since their death, ayesha has single-handledly raised nihal all on her own. Once, Nihal too has said, " ayesha is not only his massi but also his mother too"...so this parent day function would be incomplete(if not impossible) without her and the writers would do grave injustice to ayesha if they let her miss this event & let veer walk away with all the credit. As of now, he really doesn't deserve to represent being a father to nihal in his school play...b/c of his attitude towards ayesha. I am so upset that he didn't bother to inform ayesha of nihal missing... If he really understood nihal, as he "claims" than he would also understand nihal-ayesha's unbreakable bond as well.
So I say, ayesha MUST attend it...otherwise, I will be very disappointed with the creative writers.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice threat dear.I have voted for yes b/c i think that ayesha will come.If creatives will not do this i guess then they will be beaten by whole jpsya forum members.So ayesha should come.
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes yes yes yes yes...
fingers crossed.... praying for more luck... hope they will go like mom n dad for nihal...