Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

[Thanks for the wishes Suman. Here's wishing you the same...πŸ€—

Anshu πŸ˜ƒ Kaisee hai ... Whenever you are online I am at work .. Aaj I came early ... Kaisa lag tujay aaj ka episode ???
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Anshu
how did your meeting go??
kal chalegi na mere aur kiran ke saath PB ko peetane and dhun ne yadi A function main nahi gayi tab
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I have a feeling A will land over there somehow....let's see what happens tomorrow.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ab yeh anuja
kyo ghost ki tarah like hit ka rahi hai
I see her online.
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Suman
you know what, I want A to go there, with dhamaakedaar entry. Seeing her there N tells all she is everything for him, calls her on stage or she goes by herself.
I do not want tiger getting all waah wahi, when actually and originally it is A's copy right

A will be there for sure , i have no doubt about that... πŸ˜ƒ both of them will get the Waah Wahi together for being the best Mom and Dad ... 😳
TSharan thumbnail

Anshu
how did your meeting go??
kal chalegi na mere aur kiran ke saath PB ko peetane and dhun ne yadi A function main nahi gayi tab

Meeting kaisi hoti hai Arpita....as always crazy...where people don't know what they are supposed to do becoz they don;t read the mails properly . Waise me starting a new job next week so am really not bothered much anymore
TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Anshu πŸ˜ƒ Kaisee hai ... Whenever you are online I am at work .. Aaj I came early ... Kaisa lag tujay aaj ka episode ???

Am at work too Suman...almost time to go home now...yet to watc hthe episode. Will do later in the evening.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mallu, Paayal, anshu, parteeksha
please tum sab ke sab prey karooo ki
A goes to school. some how finds out N is lying to her, checks hir notebook, call teacher whatever but ends up to school

lekin seat ka kya hoga??? Tiger asks to reserve for him. ab kya seat ke liye bhi jhagdenge kya🀣

they will sit together like they sat in the bus during shimla trip😳😍
TSharan thumbnail

Haan mein weapons dhoond kar rakhti hu ......in case PB doesn't do what we want him to...
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Am at work too Suman...almost time to go home now...yet to watc hthe episode. Will do later in the evening.

Anshu , Hey Good Luck with you new job ...πŸ˜ƒ Between the jobs kuch break nahi lay rahee hai ... I mean before joining the new one ...
Kuttu πŸ€— Kaisee hai ... Weekend kaisa tha ???