Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I guess both Ayesha n Tiger will be attending Nihaals parent day. Iam lookin forward to that! :)
Thnx Arpita
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Arpita.......kashi aahes.....πŸ€—

Veer to aaj bahut hi frustrated lag raha tha Ayesha se..............bechare ki bolti band ho jaati hai uske saamne......πŸ˜†

JJ & Nandini scene was so sweet.......but totally wasted on JJ......romance & him don't gel. He & Kameeni are only fit for plotting & conniving.

I too think Ayesha will land at the function in her new avtaar........phir Veer ko jor ka jhatka jor se lagega...πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot for the awesome update Arpita....
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arpi πŸ€— Thank you for the wonderful update as usual πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. Your one liners unbeatable πŸ‘
Par tunay Veer ko aaj gali kyon dee ... He looked so cute and adorable when he was at N's school and the way he talked to the teacher and Nihaal The way he carried N in his arms. His emotions looked so natural ... Bahut he sweet lag raha tha ... Beechary ko tunay emotionless tiger kaha .... 😭
Where were you ..Pura weekend gayab ..Lagta hai Veer ka smiling promo dekh kar dreamland mei kho gayee aur saab bhool gayee 😳
Shruti πŸ€— Itnay dino baad I see you online when I am online ... Kaisee hai
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

T.agar us pagal bander nay Veenisha ko parents day pe saath nahi dekhaya na

Kiran
If is PSYCHOTIC BANDE ne only chaachu ko school main bheja, and maaasi stays at hotel tab na main bhi chaloongi tere saatih PB ki dhulai, dhunai sab kuch karne.😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

woh kaise chaachu ko bina kuch kiye credit de sakta hai. I wish aaj N maasi ko bol detaa. but remember he did same for picnic, did not tell, made stomachache excuse and A found out from his diary. aisa kuch ho jaaye tab bhi chalega, that will give tiger a shocker
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Arpi πŸ€— Thank you for the wonderful update as usual πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. Your one liners unbeatable πŸ‘

Par tunay Veer ko aaj gali kyon dee ... He looked so cute and adorable when he was at N's school and the way he talked to the teacher and Nihaal The way he carried N in his arms. His emotions looked so natural ... Bahut he sweet lag raha tha ... Beechary ko tunay emotionless tiger kaha .... 😭
Where were you ..Pura weekend gayab ..Lagta hai Veer ka smiling promo dekh kar dreamland mei kho gayee aur saab bhool gayee 😳
Shruti πŸ€— Itnay dino baad I see you online when I am online ... Kaisee hai

maine Darpok singh vardhan ko gaali is liye maari kyoki usne, A ko nahi bataaya N is missing. gadha kahi ka sirf butter khaane aa jaata hai.
I will be coming as N's dad. dad my foot. do maar ke 0 ginna chahiye. kitna insecure meano hai.
maasi ko laana chahiye na. 😑

PS: are thoda i was not feeling well over the week end
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

hey Arpita.......kashi aahes.....πŸ€—

Veer to aaj bahut hi frustrated lag raha tha Ayesha se..............bechare ki bolti band ho jaati hai uske saamne......πŸ˜†

JJ & Nandini scene was so sweet.......but totally wasted on JJ......romance & him don't gel. He & Kameeni are only fit for plotting & conniving.

I too think Ayesha will land at the function in her new avtaar........phir Veer ko jor ka jhatka jor se lagega...πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot for the awesome update Arpita....

AnujaπŸ€—πŸ€—
Mi bari aahes, tujhe kaay suru aahes aaj kaal?? gudi padva che kay vishesh???
Hey after long time. I see you online??
yeah Tiger does act stupid, ab bolti to band hogi na.
JJ-NN scene was good but somehow looking fake.
Yes A has to be at the function, varna PB ki sure shot khair nahi, bhale hi for that I have to open new thread. So he better gets her at the function, I'll be more mad than tiger

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
sumankaul thumbnail
Ladies and Girls πŸ˜ƒ Wishing all of you " HAPPY WOMEN's DAY "
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, The figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, The passion that she shows.
The beauty of a woman ....With time, only grows..

sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

maine Darpok singh vardhan ko gaali is liye maari kyoki usne, A ko nahi bataaya N is missing. gadha kahi ka sirf butter khaane aa jaata hai.
I will be coming as N's dad. dad my foot. do maar ke 0 ginna chahiye. kitna insecure meano hai.
maasi ko laana chahiye na. 😑

PS: are thoda i was not feeling well over the week end

Beechara ...kaissay bata dayta ... Then who would have run the meeting ...Sooonch 😳
KItna handsome Dad lagayga ⭐️... Saab kids ke Mom's apnay patidevon ko chod kar Veer kay peechay lag jayagee ... Of couse phir Ayesha Mom entry maraygee and Veer Dad will be out of his senses ... Nice Na 😳
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[Thanks for the wishes Suman. Here's wishing you the same...πŸ€—
md410 thumbnail

Suman
you know what, I want A to go there, with dhamaakedaar entry. Seeing her there N tells all she is everything for him, calls her on stage or she goes by herself.
I do not want tiger getting all waah wahi, when actually and originally it is A's copy right