Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: paaal

Hi all....🤗

@mallu: Yhh...waiting to c the passionnnnnate Love life of VeeSha...n seriously God bless the Volcano🤣🤣

Hahaha🤣🤣aik tu waisey hi dimgah kharab hogaya hai veer ji aur dil bhi gaya kaam se, now his sexy ghost will haunt ayesha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mallu
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hmm...i strongly feel that nihaal mite sing... mujhe maaf karna , Om Sai Raam - from Biwi no 1, but then its a little out of place so it can be that kids song from abhishekh and ash starrer - kuch na kaho....
anyways, i am sure DT is going to go gaa gaa over maasi.....
also on the other note i feel that if A comes to know about nandu ka raaz, she will take the blame on herself or will try to hide the gaphla, so that nandu's honor is protected....this is my take...
As usual -Arpi- all ur comments were wonderful...seems like another episode can be missed...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mallu, Paayal, anshu, parteeksha
please tum sab ke sab prey karooo ki
A goes to school. some how finds out N is lying to her, checks hir notebook, call teacher whatever but ends up to school

lekin seat ka kya hoga??? Tiger asks to reserve for him. ab kya seat ke liye bhi jhagdenge kya🤣
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx for the awesome update, they're always a treat to read even wen the episode itself is worthless...though I think todays episode sounds good, hopefully it'll remain the same the whole week.....One thing I gotta say though is Veer is such a dunderhead!!....couldn't he inform Ayesha that Nihaal was missing??...he can be such a meanie sometimes.....I really hope Ayesha lands up at the school on Parents Day
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess Ayesha will somehow get to noe from Arnav or sumthing....or may b Veer had to give her the proper xcuse b4 bunking his day at Hotel...so Ayu will cum to noe....or that she checks Nihaal's diary...whateva...

But U remember...in some muvi...most prolly called RAHUL...in which the kiddo Rahul n his gf had somehow managed to arrange two seats...side by side for his parents...
I think the same will happen...may b Nihaal+ Saila will arrange somehow...

Waise...bhi...VeeSha is experienced.....like how to manage if therez only one seat...may b Veer will make Ayu sit on his lap.....waise bhi after the fantastic makeover of Ayesha....he will always try to find such oppurtunities!!☺️☺️
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohkk...Me going...again c ya all tomorrow...hopefully with a new Ayesha....n lil VeeSha scenes....

Me gonna sleep now...have classes tomm morning...

Byeee....
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today was really a good episode though i wished nandini dream scene happened orginally ..all her scenes were crap ...rest the whole episode was really good but i have one complaint ..i wished both Veesha should have gone together to look for nihal in the school ..now i m hoping that atleast Ayesha joins veer in the school as nihal's mom per ussey bata kesay chely ga ..vo to us time apni reassembling i mean beauty parlour hogi ..agar us pagal bander nay Veenisha ko parents day pe saath nahi dekhaya na
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

Mallu, Paayal, anshu, parteeksha
please tum sab ke sab prey karooo ki
A goes to scholl. some how finds out N is lying to her checks her notebook call teacher whatever but ends up to school

lekin seat ka kya hoga??? Tiger asks to reserve for him. ab kya seat ke liye bhi jhagdenge kya

Arpi,
I thnk seat reserve ki zaroorat nahin hogi, as maasi will do a last min entry and directly on stage with N...chahcu bas dekhta hi rehjayega....if he doesnt tell A abt the function, then i guess he will prove himself to be a big loser, as A thgh not on talking terms with V, came to terrace just to tell him that he can very well spend time with N and seeing her with N shouldnt stop him....
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Arpita...
I hope massi will go to the function as Nihal's mummy too......
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly, Arpita- meri darling- mmmwwwaaahh- tune meri links post kare di aur itna rocking update phir se diya!!!! 👏⭐️👏⭐️. I was dying through the most long and boring journey back from work unable to get enough signal either to look at You Tube or to chat to you girls but came home, read the brilliant update and saw the links so it made my evening xxx
One of my favorite comments from today's update- describing Veer's expression as constipated- 🤣🤣. PB: Veeru ko Basanti ke peeche jaldi se lattu kar, hamara patience mat try kar 😃.
Just a guess for tomorrow: Ayesha follows Veer as she is worried something serious is bothering him and after she sees/ hears him cancel meetings etc for tomorrow too. She turns up at the school in her new avatar and Chachu after being struck dumb and giving her that smile we've all gone gaga over already, ends up playing daddy to her mummy?
There will be a really emotional scene- maybe as Pratiksha says a song or I think maybe like in Kuch Kuch, speech re parents or something. If that happens and Nihal freezes, Ayesha's entry could be straight on stage or maybe Ayesha and Veer both do a turn, thus winning the prize???
Probably all rubbish but just a guess 😃