Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Guys Rosh is dealing with some problem member in RKAB forum..wahi problem hai, jo solve nahi ho rahi....

Suman, tug of war...i like it...of course ayesha will hold on to veer😳 😳

aare kya hua... kya kiya us member ne??
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterday the whole nandini drama which was a dream was so bakwaas🤢 am sure its some affair she had before marriage...i hope they don't drag it too much...can't stand seeing nandini's stupid problems for long...too much screen time doesn't suit her...and uski aur JJ ki bhi gazab love sotry hai...dono ek doosre ko lootne mein lage hue hai..wah isse hi kehte hai Ram milaye jodi😕

I hope ayesha solves her problem soon, and uski problem solve karte karte kahin khud hi na phans jaye
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great update arpita 🤗
the title is sooooo hilarious and intellectual type😃
sorry sweetie ........4 the late comment, i came back from tution just now............😊
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Guys Rosh is dealing with some problem member in RKAB forum..wahi problem hai, jo solve nahi ho rahi....

Suman, tug of war...i like it...of course ayesha will hold on to veer😳 😳

Why not send a list of games to PB .... Aaisee games ke even if A and V don't want but they will still have to do them together .. for N to win ...,. Think Think Embarrassed
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpi, ha wahi member hai...Kanchi, that member just creates trouble and wants other members banned...since Rosh is in the development team of that forum, so she's been dealing with this problem for quite some time now.......

reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Pink🤗 🤗 kaisi ho..bade din baad update thread par😃
sumankaul thumbnail

Yesterday the whole nandini drama which was a dream was so bakwaas🤢 am sure its some affair she had before marriage...i hope they don't drag it too much...can't stand seeing nandini's stupid problems for long...too much screen time doesn't suit her...and uski aur JJ ki bhi gazab love sotry hai...dono ek doosre ko lootne mein lage hue hai..wah isse hi kehte hai Ram milaye jodi😕

I hope ayesha solves her problem soon, and uski problem solve karte karte kahin khud hi na phans jaye

With NB's dream atleast it is clear that she did not kill Jai.. We still don't know who the killer is ..
NB ka problem kuch aur he hai ... I am sure A will help her and then NB will also be on A side 😃
reepicheep thumbnail
Suman, maine three-legged race bhi socha tha...you know perfect opportunity for ayesha to trip and fall into veer's arms😳 😉 par unke height difference mein yeh possible hoga ya nahi pata nahi😆 😆
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arpi, ha wahi member hai...Kanchi, that member just creates trouble and wants other members banned...since Rosh is in the development team of that forum, so she's been dealing with this problem for quite some time now.......

ufff poor thing... i really dont understand y people come HERE to create problems?????? I mean its not like they r forced to come 😛
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

ufff poor thing... i really dont understand y people come HERE to create problems?????? I mean its not like they r forced to come 😛

We had one such namoona on our forum too . Lagta hai ab baag gaya ... Women power you know ... 👏