Mar 8:Update:Role Reversal Mom Chaachu & Dad Massi

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Romantic Wednesday Syndrome Theory:
Hold the breath gals, today will be kinda fillerπŸ₯±, tomorrow we get phenotype change in massi's romance gene aka her makeover,πŸ‘β­οΈ followed by wonderful Wednesday.❀️ 😍πŸ₯³

Re Cap:
Sab ne padha nahi kya Himani ka wonderful update???? haa naa tab kaaahe ka re cap???🀣
TX Anshu if you did not read go and read. Do not bunk HW like N bunk school on Friday. Kanchii you also do not be lazy
.🀣

Part1: PB Ne Banayi Jodi

A is determine on her decision about opening the day care, Tiger ( veer) objects, saying how will they explain to board of directors ( you keep quite that is enf, let A explain), A with out replying, leaves, Manager asks Bevgoof Emotionless Tiger (BET) to have patience, all leave except BET, he talks loud to him self what does A think of her self ( queen Elizabeth aka owner of the hotel tiger simple🀣), he is afraid that her stupid action might put hotel's rapo in jeopardy ( nope, board of directors will start loosing faith in you Tiger, dekhana one day, share holder will withdraw the shares becoz you are MD)

Back to MH ( vardhan's) Chipkali ( nandini bua) ka blackmailer, exposing her truth and true face in frond of every one ( PB sudhar jaao. tell us what the truth????) NB defending her self crying, trying to convince JJ about her innocence ( yaar par asliyat kya hai woh viewers ko pata hi nahi) JJ pushes her back saying, she broke the trust and heart ( oye???? tu kya kar raha hai??? woh bhi toh naagin hai??) NB begs to every one, but all disgusted with her, DD yells at her giving sanskaar ki duhai?? ( haila tune diya kya koi sanskar??? check BET ka abusive language to A) , JJ drags arnav saying he is not her son ( haila phir kiska hai??? you also had affair🀣)blackmailer laughing ( me confuse?? PB bataoo yaar sach kya hai) JJ break all tie with NB ( arnav ki maa ke pass jaayega kya JJ🀣) NB begs to all not leave her, but they do ( well when did they stick together in trouble??? maasi sikhaoo yaar inhe) NB crying, blackmailer, tells her, you see??? now you have to pay for your mistake, how dare you tell me no for money. he breaks her family picture, stupid PB breaks our suspense, NB was dreaming all this. She is scared, thinks to her self, I have been hiding my past so many years and at any cost I will save my family ( abe??? affair karte samay nahi aaya kya samjh main?? oki PB now tell sharafat se ki kab milvaaooge NB ke premi seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

NB changes her tactics in the morning, goes to hubby tells him to come home early, bribes him by saying that she will cook his favorite dishes, he is surprised why a shower of love ( teri biwi hai, she need money to pay blackmailer what else) They share a nice moments, finally JJ got bored, asks her get to the point what you need ( haila smart hai, emotional-bevkoof vaala dialogue suits on JJ) NB demands 2 lakhs for buying jewelery, initially he argues, but finally gives up and give her the money. ( sahi yaar sab log chuna lagaane main maahirπŸ˜†)

Part 2: MBA vs Non MBA

JJ tells NB all he wants is her happiness. NB says sorry, for troubling him ( are you nuts??? you two fit for each other, he does same to you)
Back to school, teacher going through the details of parent day programme. ( haila arnav in dancing team???) N at the door worried about Arnav's teasing, does not know what to do, where to go, finally hide underneath the bench.( chalo gaali ka asar, PB did not get him back on the street. Me so relieved) Guy mopping the floor, does not see the N ( beta thik se mop nahi karne ka yahi natija, bench ke neeche mopping nahi ki na) Teacher realizes N is missing, she reports to Head, who asks her to go find him.
BET, explaining project report, when A walks in the board room. BET gives her disgusted look ( beta tu ruk< abhi chase karega wed se use). A confidently address that gym cancel, day care needs to start, BET looks up to A with a face as if he is severely constipated. Manger objects saying plan is baseless, we will be wasting space ( PB ise nikaal baahr kar, we want raj back, pay the actor more, give him more screen time, he will be back) one board member agrees, manager gets encouragement with this and goes on to say that A already kill the profit by doing this ( A fire him rite now, how dare he speak about you like this). Shri walks in the meeting, saying you are rong, she did not do like this ( shri you indeed big B for her) BET, angrily asks how come they are here ??do not they know about meeting??( BET, tabhi aaye hai, as A ke supporter, tum toh apne pyaar ke liye kuch karoge nahi sivay ghoorne ke) Shri replies, yes but the board members need to know the content of letter. He fills in that this is from employees, those are willing to put extra 2 hrs for free. They think if hotel administration can think about them, so it's their turn to pay back. Broad Smile back on A ( massi 26-4,himani please correct if score is rongπŸ˜ƒ) Board members very happy, that by doing this the profit goes up by 20%, so the plan is the best.( great BET ke dialogue ka reply in one shot that he indeed is bevkoof brainless tiger) A gets big round of clapping. BET looks like emotionless bevkoof sitting in the meeting.Board members praise A, about her skills, understanding, capability of running hotel etc.

School principal calls BET to tell N is missing, he leaves meeting immediately. A wonders if something is serious, as BET left meeting half way. BET blasts principal for carelessness ( abe woh tere ghar se bhi bhaaga tha na) They go on find N mission.

Part 3: Only dad ya mom bhi???

N sleeping nicely underneath the bench ( oh boy PB made him used to of it, remember Tiger's cabin, laundry bucket etc) BET walks, sees his stretched arm, gets him out. ( BET looks really worried here)
BET apologies for his anger( bina soche bolega toh aise hi sorry bolana hoga, abhi toh bahut bada sorry bolana hai maassi ko). He says N is not type of child who will bunk the class. Principal tells him about parent day function. She offers him a day off for N as he will miss his parents. BET denies, tells her that I will not N feel alone, he will come with him as his dad.( abe MOm ko bhi laana, N kuch kar tera hi bharosa hai, chcchu to shaadi ke pahle hi divorce lene ki soch raha hai🀣) BET asks to have his seat reserve,Teacher is very happy. BET requests not to tell N as he wants to surprise N( what if maasi shows up as his mom to your surprise??? tera phir se BAKARA, kyo apane missing brain ka rape karaata hai baar baar) N requests BET, not to tell A about this else she will gussa. He agrees.
A telling N how lucky is he for her. He came to hotel and all went well. She reads his face, asks if any thing rong. He replies if I am so lucky then how about taking me tom also to hotel. A tells him not to make excuse for not going to school. She asks he never used to make excuse for not attending school, why now?? N brushes her off, she insists, he still does not tell her, but made excuse ki this is his way of teasing her. ( gud lord, I want massi there tooo as mom. PB please send maasi too, She is real parent. BET just can not take her credit.😲 maana role reversal hai phir bhi, send maasi😑) A kisses him good night, leaves, N asks forgiveness for lying to her, as he did not want to trouble her for small small things. he will take care of himself.

Tomorrow: Maasi chali tiger ke hosh udaane.

A wondering where is she. ( can not you see maasi it's beauty saloon). P replies PB wants to give you new look woh kya hai na Arpita ki gaaliyo se dar gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

whole forum owe me a treat for my Wednesday theory. Kanchii you are paying fees for this.🀣

Alert: Forum buddies please cross your fingers ki A goes to function too. Tiger ne abhi tak dad ka kya frz nibhaaya hai????😑😑😑😑 If PB sends him alone, naaa tab main nahi chodoongi dono ko.😑
😑
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yayaaa...am the 1st to comment!!

Hey Arpitaa...Great Update...!!!

Well...as of todays episode is concerned...I loved ur title...Mom Chachu n Dad Massi...

Loved the Nihaal-Veer bonding...they share such a sweet relation...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—β­οΈ

Well...so tomm is day of Ayesha's makeover....makeover from Maasi to Maa...ryt??

I am relli xcited to c the new look of Ayesha...n those old expressions in Veer's face😍😍😍

Ohk...now its turn for those(in)efficiend MDs of the hotel....they are such great men..men of such great business minds...dat until that letter....dey didn't even understand...the need to satisfy the employers...I mean...isn't it a basic chapter any Boss shd learn...how to satusfy his employers so as to get maximum out of them...They really proved their worth today...N Loved Ayesha today....her determined looks...is just superbbbπŸ‘πŸ‘

Ohkk..Nandini n Avinash...may b hez just faking...but I just lovd Avinash today...hez such a sweet hubby....

Ohk...Nihaal...bechara...hiding below a desk...n that person...who was mopping....was his eyes closed....a kid hiding under the bench...n he didn;t even notice....had he been cuming from the opposite direction...fir theek tha...lekin ussi derection se aa raha tha...how cud he just didn't c???

Waiting for tomm episode....n wanna some great VeeNiSha scenes
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oooowooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about that.........πŸ˜†............i just posted a topic by the name VEER n Ayesha ACTIING AS nIHAAL'S pARENTS .....................and thats how the story is going to go after watching the epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oye Arpita ki bachhi, HW ki to tu baat mat kar....yeh tere nay nay ACRONYMS hai jo mujhe yaad nahi rehate....itni mushkil to mujhe apne financial terms yaad karne mein nahi hoti yaar!

FYI: I read all the updates everyday!!!
Today's episode was interesting and the title is even more interesting! Why is N hiding it from A. He must use the opportunity to tell A about the parents day and play CUpid for massi and chachu!
Abe yeh NN ka kya chakkar hai......looks like affair gone wrong. And JJ acting hurt n all....suit nahi karta use yaar!
ArpitaπŸ€—πŸ€—
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unplotable

oooowooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about that.........πŸ˜†............i just posted a topic by the name VEER n Ayesha ACTIING AS nIHAAL'S pARENTS .....................and thats how the story is going to go after watching the epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Heyyyyyyy
why you saying sorry??????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Oye Arpita ki bachhi, HW ki to tu baat mat kar....yeh tere nay nay ACRONYMS hai jo mujhe yaad nahi rehate....itni mushkil to mujhe apne financial terms yaad karne mein nahi hoti yaar!

FYI: I read all the updates everyday!!!
Today's episode was interesting and the title is even more interesting! Why is N hiding it from A. He must use the opportunity to tell A about the parents day and play CUpid for massi and chachu!
Abe yeh NN ka kya chakkar hai......looks like affair gone wrong. And JJ acting hurt n all....suit nahi karta use yaar!
ArpitaπŸ€—πŸ€—

anshu @ bold
hugging will not help.πŸ˜› HW toh karna hi padega. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†main santi vaali teacher hu behad strict.

what is your guess????? will A go to school or not??
main chaahti hu yaar ki woh bhi jaaye. bhale hi kal make over vaala scene last mnt pe ho par I so want her to go. hope PB yeh dynamics nahi todega
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

anshu @ bold
hugging will not help.πŸ˜› HW toh karna hi padega. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†main santi vaali teacher hu behad strict.

what is your guess????? will A go to school or not??
main chaahti hu yaar ki woh bhi jaaye. bhale hi kal make over vaala scene last mnt pe ho par I so want her to go. hope PB yeh dynamics nahi todega

Tu to Dhurinder jaisi lag rahi hai mujhe is waqt!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kuch karna padega tera abTongue
Haan yaar...my guess is somehow A will land up for the parents' day becoz the function is incomplete without her. V kya karega father bann kar jab tak maa saath nahi hogi! Aur aisa nahi huya to PB ko bahut dande maarna tu apne updates mein theek hai????πŸ˜‰
Me going for lunch n then meetings...see u in a few hours
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

what an update Arpi thankyou so muchπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—, omg what an episode, veer was irritated because of ayesha this is the best part🀣🀣🀣🀣i saw some scenes he was like a volcano which is all set to erupt, the fireworks has been started already and the volcano will erupt actually on seeing ayesha in her new avatar, god bless Volcano🀣🀣🀣🀣

Keep Rocking VeeSha, the synopsis was atleast correct about this line"Both Veer and Ayesha are twon ends of spectrum but they have one thing in common, i.e, Passion".
I hope this passion works passionately in thier love lives too😍😍😍😍😍
Mallu
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi all....πŸ€—

@mallu: Yhh...waiting to c the passionnnnnate Love life of VeeSha...n seriously God bless the Volcano🀣🀣