cindrella_fairy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi

Sorry to post this topic but I dont know why i m feeling insecurity about timing of Mjht and Jane pehchane se yeh ajnabee, as all know two new shows will start on star one from april 2010 so i dont know why i m feeling that they will give time slot of mjht and ajnabi to that shows and will give new time to mjht and ajnabi as they done previously by shifting Dill mill gayye on 8.00pm for ajnabee. Star channel are master in time shifting as you all know disaster of star plus done last year by shifting kis desh to afternoon slot, i hope these both shows remain on same time because i m watching these 2 shows only.

promos of three shows are on air one is GEET and ODHANI and ssshhh phir koi hai , i know horror show will be on weekend, and one show from above will be on 9.30 slot the what about one show which is left.

pls tell me if any one has idea of time slot of these two new shows.

thankyou.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey don't wrry...DMG gonna end soon...as I gotto hear ...(Guys...srry if dis is a rumor...but I read it somewhere...)

So may b its 8:00pm n 9:30 slots which will b filled up.

No idea... But I sincerely hope n pray that there is no tym change for JPSYA...
315925 thumbnail
MJHT is the top show of Star One, they wont change its slot and JPSYA is the second top so no change there either! So smile :)
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hopefully the timings of both the shows will remain the same....and apparently rumors of DMG ending soon are rife....so maybe one of the shows will get that time slot and the other may get LNMDJ's old time slot
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I hope the timings of these two shows don't change b/c i watch these two shows only.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey
do not worry. I do not think time will change
LNMDJ ended so they already ave one slot open.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with the others- these two are the best shows on so they won't interefere with that; don't worry:)
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saher_90

I hope DMG end ASAP!

now tht armaan is coming back.........anything could happen❓
so keeping fingers crossed😕
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
geet wil be at 9:30 and the other upcuming show wil be at 10 replacing laughter ke phatke!! i guess so....! these shows timings wil not change!! so just chill!!😉😊
Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well JPSYA and MJHT are top two shows on StarOne so I don't see a reason as to why they should change their time slot! But let's hope it doesnt happen though!