Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
i know.veer is smiling at ayesha.thats a good thing.i think now the love track ill strat.i wonder how veer will be able to keep his mind in after seeing ayesha.we can expect a day-dreaming veer nowonward.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
love will not happen sooo sonn, although we all are fainting and drolling over his dashing smile but it that smile could have another aspect too like sano says it was strange, so it can be sarcastic too, our SBT is really unpridictible, but i hope that smile is for mesmerizing not for sarcasm😊
Mallu
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mallu 🤗

You are too good!
🤣🤣 It surely is going to be silky milky love story for me! Still drooling over MR Yum Yum's smile!☺️

Mallu, may be...may be Veer wanted to go her but he controlled, thats why he gave that kind of a talli smile!🤣😳
😳
Kya perfect emoticons lagtai hai! I've already seen the promo over 60 times now!😍

Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Mallu 🤗

You are too good!
🤣🤣 It surely is going to be silky milky love story for me! Still drooling over MR Yum Yum's smile!☺️

Mallu, may be...may be Veer wanted to go her but he controlled, thats why he gave that kind of a talli smile!🤣😳tallii smile that good😆😆😆yeah rosh and than he will droll in his soliloque🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😳
Kya perfect emoticons lagtai hai! I've already seen the promo over 60 times now!😍

defo yaar veer ki smile naaa BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

mallu

Word Count: 1

ayushimahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the new promo a lotttttt
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushimahesh

Loved the new promo a lotttttt

yes, alot actually😃