StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Omg omg omg, i know everyone must have watched it so many times😍😍😍the best part of the promo was veer's looking ayesha with a smile😍😍😍😍😍and like aditi said that she will be seen wearing silk suits so along with those silky suits and saris love is also back,they way they were doing ayesha's makeover was really funnyomg what will happen to me when i will actually watch the scene veer staring ayesha with a smilei am already drolling over it, everything will be changed from next week,but along with that i am sure she will face some problems too, i still cant imagine ayesha without a problem😕hmm but about one thing i am sure that veer's heart will be beating very fast seeing ayesha in her sexy silky avatar

your views
Mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
which promo are u talking abt.Plz post the link
StayStrong thumbnail

it has been posted already, badelti ayesha.

Mallu

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mallu, OMG me so excited after watching the promo jaisa tera haal hua hai, waisa he mera bhi..kya sexy smile diya veer ne, mere toh hosh hi udh gaye😆 😆 uff ab yeh monday kab aayega, aur woh episode kab aayega😍 😍

Mallu, tumne notice kiya when veer was smiling at her..I think she was wearing a sexy thin strap wala dress or something...whatever, veer toh gaya kaam se ab😆 😆 she's gonna knock him off his feet...

And I too have lost count of how many times I have seen the promo😆 😆 i think they should add a warning that seeing the promo is injurious to the heart and mind...it will cause excessive day dreaming and the person will walk around with a silly smile or something😆😆

P.S- Superb emoticons..kahan se dhoond ke lati hai🤣 🤣
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just loved the new promo......waiting for next week!!!I hope they show us some Veer-Ayesha scenes.....
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too got so excited by viewing the new promo. It is awesome !! I can't wait to see ayesha's new look...I am sure she'll look gorgeous. I have a feeling her new look will be shown on wednesday or thrusday episode on next week. Monday episode is about finding nihal ...and tuesday's epi will focus on nihal's problem.
Last 2 week of JPSYA has been so depressing...i hope there is a change in track now.
BTW, i read in the tellybuzz article, " first ayesha & veer's war will reach new heights" ( meaning things will get worse even after ayesha's make-over).
It was said, " soon" romance will begin...but not anytime in the near future...shucksss !! oh well, writers have been saying veesha love track will begin soon for couple months now & nothing has happened...their story just keeps running in circles.
also, in the background of the promo: the narrator said,
Badal rahi hai kismat and badal rahi hai woh (and ayesha is shown)...
and finally, it says, badal rahi hain nazarein (veer is shown looking at ayesha & his expressions says, he likes what he sees lol ). --i think this line means, perhaps, now veer will begin to see ayesha in a romantic way...and start to realize it slowly...but it will take a while...
anyway...next week is parent day at nihal's school is shown so mostly likely...veer-ayesha will go attend the event as nihal's parents.
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Mallu, OMG me so excited after watching the promo jaisa tera haal hua hai, waisa he mera bhi..kya sexy smile diya veer ne, mere toh hosh hi udh gaye😆 😆 uff ab yeh monday kab aayega, aur woh episode kab aayega😍 😍 haaaaaaaaaaaaah jab episode ayega tu disclaimer bhi ayega, "Watch the peisode on your own risk and get the medical team and ambulance ready in case of a heart attack, channel will not be responsible for any death"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mallu, tumne notice kiya when veer was smiling at her..I think she was wearing a sexy thin strap wala dress or something...whatever, veer toh gaya kaam se ab😆 😆 she's gonna knock him off his feet...haila sexy strap, aur sexy veer smile, omg such a sexy scene, i will buy a special pair of spectacles and than watch it🤣🤣🤣🤣

And I too have lost count of how many times I have seen the promo😆 😆 i think they should add a warning that seeing the promo is injurious to the heart and mind...it will cause excessive day dreaming and the person will walk around with a silly smile or something😆😆something means this himu fomvldfnmvfdnbvragerrfmfkbvnmmjrg[rnmflbnmfkvnmf🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣butterflies are playing football in my stomach🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

P.S- Superb emoticons..kahan se dhoond ke lati hai🤣 🤣bahut common hain yaar, internet pe sab kuch mil jata hai🤣🤣🤣🤣

BUT HIMU THAT EXCLUSIVE VEER SMILE OMG FAINTING SHAINTING, DROLLING HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Mallu
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
the promo is awsomeeeee,amazinggggggg and sooo cuteeeeee.Can't tell in words how m i feeling after seeing this promo.Veer with smile😍.Thanxx good veer is smiling on ayesha after two weeks in which he was an angry young man.Can't wait for next weeek.
fatima.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How exciting is this 😍. OMG- VEER 😍. I wish this track would come asap.
Mallu- love your comments and emoticoms- LOL😆
maryam1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
post the link of the promo