Bad News Raj is not coming back...!

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
guys in todays there's a new manager came in so this means that Raj is not coming back how boring as wat happened to the story sketch......it has been changed now......ssssoooooooooo boring !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well according to me,Rajdeep will come back but not right now because there is already many problems going on and as in the character sketch it is written that he will become negative so i'm thinking maybe he will back after the truth of avinash will expose and when kamini will know the truth she will become nice and in that track there is a need of negative role for extending the show so that role will be fulfill by rajdeep.Or maybe he will come back when ayesha willbe finding any evidence against avinash so while helping her.He will fall for her and then after avinash he will become villan.That is just my thinking.Anyways whatz your name???My name is fatima.
saaniakh thumbnail
I m saania from pakistan.....n Hope u r right but on friday's episode they showed a new business manager so how will he return....the show will loose viewers if the character or Raj didn't showed up....bcz of the story sketch that we have been told!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh so u r from Pakistan.I'm from Pakistan too.In the episode they have said that there is new manager of busines of hotel.May be this is for confusing us. but i think so as Pb is back so he will bring rajdeep no matter what like he has brought Jai's will.For this we have to watch the show till then we can enjoy ayesha's new looks and veer's expression.Don't u worry he will come back.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Fatima n Saania....🤗🤗

Well abt Rajdeep...I do agree with Fatima....but at some point I do feel that his character have been omitted...as the flow of the story is now completely different...n a third angle is nt needed as of now.

But I guess....it may b that just as Veer starts falling for her once again...but may b he will take some tym to xpress himself....coz he will b confused if he shd actually fall for such a selfish girl(as per JJ n KK's version)...so may Raj will cum n help her...they will b great friends...n Veer will go all green...may b...I am soo confused😕
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope Raj comes bac to help Ayesha in her mission bcoz Veer has closed all his antennas to see what is happening around him n Ayesha is all alone to find the Gaddar !!!!
saaniakh thumbnail
yaa....I hope so too That Raj should comeback..otherwise it will become boring n also Ayesha needs support ...n there could be a new entry someone powerfull to protect Ayesha n Nihal if Raj is not coming!
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohhhh.........
That Raj was soooo sensible..... 😉
-Sajdey- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sometimes I appericiate Ayesha and Raj more den Veesha
saaniakh thumbnail
yaa....u r right me too...its strange but Ayesha n Raj look good together...especialy in term of height n support n all!