Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi suman... How r u??? Yah school n wrk...kinda driving crazy.. But whtever.. 8 more wks left of school, not too bad.

What's the deal with nanidni?? I feel the shoe is gng in circles again n they are stalling. Y cudnt Ayesha bring on a young MD....she has all the power now. N veer isn't thinking...he's just signing the files without looking at it!! What kind of MD is he.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

When r we gng to Ayesha new look?

some time middle of the next week, so I'm guessing wed
md410 thumbnail
HI SUman, Mel🤗🤗
mel tum toh gaayab hi ho jaati ho beech beech main
good news for you sunday 60
MELINDAM thumbnail
It nay seem now.. The way thgs are gng... Veer n Ayesha will enroll in parent dat partispation. I also feel that Arnav will soon friend ayesha n nihal.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Really 60....yaar... I'm so gng to wear my sandals. Yay!!!!!
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

M
loved seeing nihal going to meet ayesha in the hotel...the kid is so adorable...he could have gone home...but for him home is where his maasi is😃⭐️ I really liked that part...so subtle, yet so effectively they conveyed that for nihal its his maasi who matters the most, and then chachu....

Yes PB at least holding that very good, I mean base of the story.
this time if N really goes missing and not pretends, then A, tiger ko itna sunaayegi dekhna
phir yadi hug hua tab bahut passionate hoga.( that I doubt as it will repetitive and too soon, then A is strong a bit)

N went with driver, so how come he goes missing isliye, yeh uski blackmailing bhi ho sakti hai saila ke kahne par, phir PB prank karne main master hai and he knows baar baar same dikhaana viewers will not like
MELINDAM thumbnail
Guys...when Nihal goes missing...she may tell veer that nihal is in danger. I'm hoping this will happen

Ayesha may tell tell him abt the letter...ummm it's a bit too early for that. Gawdd when are they gng to start this love track???? We all have been all waiting n guessing as to when n how??
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel, Arpita. I think after ayesha sent him back to school...arnav must have taunted him more about not having parents...nihal must have wandered off somewhere feeling sad...that's when the teachers unable to find him must have reported him missing to veer...veer will find him and nihal might confide in him about the parents day event...veer might agree to accompany him, and nihal will of course say that his maasi should also be there....

Suman, Hi kaisi ho...Jiju kaise hai😃

md410 thumbnail
@ Himani
if it happens like you saying, then I want N to tell tiger clearly that he wants maasi come there too.

but I want to see A getting supaaa mad about N missing and gives her peace of mind to tiger, tells him to get lost, baad main bhale hi dosti ho jaaye par is emotionless Bevkoof ko dose dena jaruri hai
md410 thumbnail
suman
type kyon nahi kar rahi??