Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes, the fighting has gone on for ages. But this is now so M&B already. The angry hero, misunderstanding and mistreating heroine. Wait for the guilt and making up track- 😍
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good update!, nice to know its the 100th epis. today.
poor nihaal, mean bunty. that's so hurt ful.
himani, your reaction to veer's shirts & his looks is very hilarious.
nandini's secret is quite mysterious. hope not related to the murder.
wonder if ayesha is the ceo now , who was before her, since veer is the md. the differences in the opinions is natural.
its good to see sridhar back. hoping for a nice parents day(veesha)
at the school. sure, relief w'out JJ & KK . but they come with more plans after the missed epis.
your poem is interesting.
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hi- yes, definately- always on it now- total addict- i'll pm you the id and you can add me? xx

BTW- just commented on your FF- amazing dear, so excited to read more.
I too hope we get lots of veesha scenes coming up next week.

mujhe bhi apna id pm karde please😊 fatima- u too pm me ur id
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Order! Order! The matter is final! Good job Ayesha.
Thanx Himani
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...
Why Veer is Bashing Massi all the time....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
MY 2 Cents: Himani Thank you for such a wonderful update with great poem👏👍🏼⭐️.

1: I think NB having pre marital kid like kunti in mahabhartat. who knows may be bunty is not NB-JJ son. ( yaar par uski harkate toh JJ jaisi hi hai🤣) or guy blackmailing her about her affair.

2: If PB is meant to make N running starving champ again, then PB stands for Peanut Brain, and Psychotic Banda. He better let N play cupid (I am not sure if N is aware of VeSHa tashan.)

3: A will get her makeover to go to N's school, so that she looks cool Miss Irresistible, leaving Tiger stun on her beauty ( she better have ambulance ready for Tiger, he will surely going to faint)

4: There will be an emotional out blurts fight between VeSha which will bring them closer. it could be for any reason like N missing, parent day, accounts, red mask guy, day care etc. ( I am fine with any reason but N on the road again)

4: Shridhar may have something that will make Tiger to rethink, A's decision about day care ( but can tiger think??? that is million dollar question, unless neurosurgeon aka PB did surgery🤣.) or Shridhar may have gotten proof for A's innocence, If so that would be great. ( hmmm so my yelling worked, we get to see Shri back)

5: PB made it official that Raj is not coming back, by introducing new business manager ( me happy that he is filling all missing puzzle together of his absence. looks like he indeed paid attention to my fb message) He still needs to wind up TTT character.

6: VeSha will win the prize in N's school. NB-JJ may not able to attend this year.

So, romance clock start ticking now. Next week will be exciting in JPSYA world. PB better not disappoint us.

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Arpita- for whenever you come, hope you read this:

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH,- tune You Tube upload kar diya to mene dekha. You are my angel- but Ayesha angel not Veer angel as you are very brainy 😆.

Hey Ayesha angle bulaati hai and thank you bolti hai?????😡😡😡😡😡 chal apna thanks vaapas le.

I had very busy day, so now I am reading, when you are in deep sleep.😆😆😆😆. well today I had to fix yesterday's bevkoofi, when I behaved like brainless tiger at work. tabhi na subah se busy thi
md410 thumbnail
kuttu,
I have an extra pair of eyes to see ghost. bottom line I can see you🤣
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi & Bye everyone🤗

I tht I will just come and check what u guys r discussing..I won't be able to come online in the night as I am going out now!!

So..I am hoping for a new promo before Monday( a good one)😳
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Hi & Bye everyone🤗

I tht I will just come and check what u guys r discussing..I won't be able to come online in the night as I am going out now!!

So..I am hoping for a new promo before Monday( a good one)😳

kuttu
yeh every friday going out is not good. kabhi kabhi ghar bhi rahaa kar🤣
I logged in now after last night, subah se time hi nahi mila, still did not go home😭
yup me hoping promo with A's make over