Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
well i don't think she's involved in Jai's murder. So probably she's getting blackmailed for something that has happened in her past........maybe an affair she had before marriage.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I also think Nandu ka marriage pehle affair tha and that man is now blackmailing her. A bit far fetched but maybe Arnav not JJ's son??
I deffo think affair though and also think eventually ayesha will help her so she will start to change towards Ayesha.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@Anuja: yeah mera bhi yeh hi khayal hai.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@Shruti: Yeah,i also think ayesha will find it late and helps her out.
swan20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

I also think Nandu ka marriage pehle affair tha and that man is now blackmailing her. A bit far fetched but maybe Arnav not JJ's son??

I deffo think affair though and also think eventually ayesha will help her so she will start to change towards Ayesha.

Shruti this was exactly what i was thinking when i was watching........spooky eh....😆
swan20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Thanks dear x
Yes I agree. Mind you- we are getting new look for Ayesha and we will get them at the function as a couple so not bad going considering the track this time last week.
Also have been predicting a hug coming up- tension over Nihal and Veer will forget his issues and his brain will activate temporarily and he will comfort Ayesha.

.yesterday kiss today hug.......😆😆😆.
swan20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

@Shruti: Yeah,i also think ayesha will find it late and helps her out.

though i don't get what significance Nanidini's mystery is to the current track. Maybe they are just building up the whole drama so that we start suspecting everyone but in the end none of them turn out to be Jai's killer......😕
Thanks dear x
Yes I agree. Mind you- we are getting new look for Ayesha and we will get them at the function as a couple so not bad going considering the track this time last week.
Also have been predicting a hug coming up- tension over Nihal and Veer will forget his issues and his brain will activate temporarily and he will comfort Ayesha.

😆😆- Haan aaj mene tone down kardiya varna baki girls akar mujhe peetengi ke me bahut bigad gayi nhoon:). Hug has been done before so no harm there surely?

Originally posted by: swan20

though i don't get what significance Nanidini's mystery is to the current track. Maybe they are just building up the whole drama so that we start suspecting everyone but in the end none of them turn out to be Jai's killer......😕

Exactly- it is spooky! I was thinking that they are trying to build suspense on everyone except Kamini. JJ for the fraud, now even NN. I am sure it is KK so they are not showing anything suspicious about her and she keeps doing natak of being a doting mother and grandmother.
swan20 thumbnail
Thanks dear x

😆😆- Haan aaj mene tone down kardiya varna baki girls akar mujhe peetengi ke me bahut bigad gayi nhoon:). Hug has been done before so no harm there surely?

fikar mat kabhi na kabhi kiss bhi ho jaayega....😉

main to sirf staring se khush ho jaaungi........yeh ladai bahut dino se chal rahi hai....😡