Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi ShrutiπŸ€— πŸ€— How's your back now? Am so glad that finally the CV's copied your parents day idea...kuch to akal aayi unko...lets see how they implement itπŸ˜†

By the way when are you updating the next part of the ff?

Himu πŸ€—, thanx for asking. Its not good but just used to the pain now. Have had practise with it for years after all:)
I think I'll do my best to update at the wknd.
Creatives aaj kal track me bahut se changes introduce kar rage hai- yayyyy! I think Arpita's threat of quitting to watch the show worked!
Abh intezar sirf Veer ki akal theek hone ka aur uski bewakufi bandh hone ka hai:)
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hmm..so what dark secret does nandu has? i guess some affair that she is trying to hide.. anyways i strongly feel that A will help nandu in this matter, as nandu is doing the fraud in accounts only to save her skin and not fill her own pockets, so as before she seems to be innocent in the fraud matter....when A will help nandu, there will be some solace in MH and Ramada...
Also, i guess the make over will correspond to the parents day event...
Veer mein na koi brain tha, nahi hone ki koi sambhavna hai....A will have to do a lot of grooming on V's brain...
Himani, I loved the small poem u made...awesome! and update was awesome as well....i loved all ur comments - bilkul baap pe gaya hai..kaamchor kahin ka-
I hope to see some VeSha scenes in the parents day event...
btw- the school is amazing, ek din ki chutti for parents day event...wow..πŸ˜‰
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ccolkat

πŸ€—Hi Himu, lovely!

I've speed read but even then its great and now I can't wait to read it all again!
Hey guys- mere FF ka idea liya lagta hain naa?
Rosh- I think that Nihal will have run away as he is upset re comments of Arnav and now his masi and chachu are not even friends so no hope of playing family. I am predicting Veer comforting Ayesha with a hug when she is upset (we saw this in a promo ages ago but never on an episiode??). Then they find little cupid and go to the school day like in my FF. They win too!!!

thanks himuπŸ€—....for the lovely update
shrudi di πŸ€—i was thinking about ur ff only at tht moment.........
anyways attitude suits so much to veer na........
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
great update himu, thankyou soooo muchπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
omg veer is a hard core to melt, anyways he will someday, love the one liners like alwaysπŸ˜ƒwow Ayesha strikes mera decision final hai, its ego that is refusing to ayesha o man this man has really gone blind.
Mallu
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Himz..the peom is just rocking...its sooo sweet n xactly tells what v wanna tell..

Neway...as of the episode...it was okay...The day is indeed special...No JJ-KK...n the 100th episode ...so wanna c some offscreen interviews...cake cuttings n all...

So..hopefully the VeeSha tract will start this week.
Am too tired to ttype more...Hope to c ya all tomm.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hi!!Himu dear u r doing gr888888 job.Really loveee your comments and that poem is so gooddddd.Really very lovelyyyyyy.
@Shruti:Hi!!!How r u now???I was thinking abt your ff while watching the show.
Hi!!!!Everyone.Howz the day???CONGRATULATION for completing 100 episodes and also 50 pages.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update Himani....πŸ€—...kya shayari hai....wah wah wah wah.....😎

Veer ke dialogues din ba din ekdum whacky hote jaa rahe hai............bewakoof kahi ka.....πŸ˜†

go Ayesha.....all power to you.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

aww Nihal & his little girlfriend are so cute.......

waise Veer was looking droolworthy today.....i can understand if u couldn't concentrate....πŸ˜‰

@Shruti......dekho PB ne tumhara idea chura liya.....πŸ˜†
Edited by swan20 - 14 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pickachu

hi!!Himu dear u r doing gr888888 job.Really loveee your comments and that poem is so gooddddd.Really very lovelyyyyyy.

Hi!!!!Everyone.Howz the day???CONGRATULATION for completing 100 episodes and also 50 pages.

Hi Fatima dear πŸ€—, am ok- still at work 😭 . I'm about to finish something, run home and then will catch you all later. Hopefully there will not be too many pages to read by then πŸ˜ƒ
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pickachu

Hi Fatima, how are you? day is going good so far...I will be leaving early today as I have to make halwa puri and sabji for my vrat udyapan...so getting excited to leave for home! hope you had a great day as well...take care
-P
Well, as for the episode, I am liking A's assertion over her ideas as mindless, brainless dimaagi Tiger to bas "No" bolna janta hai....he gets to my nerves sometimes, but he looks so good, that they indeed become my heart nerves!πŸ˜‰
Edited by Prateeksh - 14 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Wah! Kya rhyme hai naa! Forum me post karti toh maza aajata!😈🀣

Haan Haan...Ek minute toh bahut zyada hota naa...It would be so apt if you'd say adha second!🀣🀣🀣 (Lagta hai meri mumma ka kaan phat gaya..She got so annoyed with meπŸ˜†)

Hey Congratulations everyone for the 100th episode and 50 pages!

Prediction bolo!

Aaj Veer ka score gaya...24! Anuja...Need more!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

jab maine uska bewakoof waala dialogue suna i was ready with my gaalis but then last scene mein pehle to Ayesha ne use chup kara diya & he was looking so dashing.....so socha chal aaj use baksh deti hu.....πŸ˜†