Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the update himani.i like urs n arpita's updates so much.i like both urs sense of humour.i did see first hailf of the episode in net but rest i didnt find yesterday.will watch today.i was thinking the same when veer said he is a emotional but nota fool.i was sure something would be mentioned in the forum about this.i think now veesha will participate n win.i dont know how nandinini n avi won every year.maybe they hav competition of 'how dumb u r' n 'how many time u adjust ur specs'.thats the only competition they can win.i am looking forward to the upcoming episodes.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

thanks for the update himani.i like urs n arpita's updates so much.i like both urs sense of humour.i did see first hailf of the episode in net but rest i didnt find yesterday.will watch today.i was thinking the same when veer said he is a emotional but nota fool.i was sure something would be mentioned in the forum about this.i think now veesha will participate n win.i dont know how nandinini n avi won every year.maybe they hav competition of 'how dumb u r' n 'how many time u adjust ur specs'.thats the only competition they can win.i am looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

i really laughed at this, how can they win every year. ,. sure, dumb & adjusting glasses is the only
appropraiate subject for them.
counterview thumbnail
"gadhe ne dialogue bhi ulta bola, kehna chayiye that ki main bewakoof hoon, par zasbati nahi" -- Hilarious. 🤣
tiger please please wake up