March5thUpdate- Go Pink, Go for Flower Power

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello JPSYAians

Today is a special day for us, as the show has completed 100 episodes. Congratulations to the JPSYA team. May the show reach new heights and may we get many more 100's. Congratulations to Sid, Aditi and all the actors for giving us such a fun and rocking show. And of course, how can one forget PB on such an occasion. Good job PB, give us a superb romantic track now.

Congratulations to all forum members also as we have completed 50 pages. Keep rocking the forum guys and fill in many more pages.

And guys can you believe it we got a Kamini and Jiju free episode...There's a God somewhere listening to us๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Now for the update

Part 1- Code Yellow-Villains, Code Red-Smoking hot foolish hero

Episode starts with Nihal back at school, all the kids crowd around him and welcome him back. Saila tells him that she missed him very much and she's happy to see him back(haye kitni cute bacchi haiโค๏ธ, ek toh usse dekh ke dil khushโญ๏ธ, upar se uske itne cute dialogues...tum dono kuch sikhao chachu-maasi ko) A peon comes and posts a notice on the notice board, it is an announcement of Parents Day on 28th Feb(kaun se time zone mein rehte hain yeh log, poora 5 din peeche...koi aur planet to nahi hai)All the kids are excited and discuss about it.Arnab says that as usual this time also his parents will win the trophy(haila kisme, chasma adjusting and gadho ki tarah haan mein haan milane ke liye kya) He taunts Nihal that he needen't come for this event as its not for kids without parents.(teri toh zehreela sapola kahin ka๐Ÿ˜ก)Nihal is all sad.(chinta na kar, chachu-maasi hai na, aagey ki practice bhi ho jayegi unko๐Ÿ˜‰)

We see a dark, shady, shifty, rundown, spider ke jaalo wala sunsaan room, where nandini in a yellow sari is waiting for someone.A guy comes on the bike, his helmet is yellow and blue, his shirt is yellow(Yeh iss show mein lagta hai villains ka dreaa code hain-yellow,yellow,dirty fellow)nandini is scared of him, and gives him an envelope full of money.She says it won't be possible for her to bring money anymore and he better stop this.Yellow guy says that but his hunger for money is increasing now, and she better be ready to pay up more...or he will expose her dark, dirty secret which will ruin everyone's lives.He says you dis this all for me, hotel mein ghapla, now do some more fraud...you can sell your jewelery , sell this diamond mangalsutra and give me money.Nandini blasts him for eying her mangal sutra.The guy threatens her and leaves.

Next day, Ayesha comes in for boardroom meeting.The shareholders inquire about veer.She says he won't be coming today.The shareholders say that so the rumor about him resigning is true.In that case, they will not discuss anything further.They will withdraw their shares as they don't want their investments to be ruined in a hotel which is run by a housekeeper. They are about to leave, when veer comes in with his signature dialogue"Ruk jayiee".He's standing at the doorway with full attitude and style...looking very handsome...ok ok am coming back to the topic๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ He refutes all the rumors, declares them untrue and reassures his shareholders.The shareholders are happy.he says I will be back, I have to get some files.Ayesha is very happy.She also excuses herself, and runs behind him(Kya PT Usha ke maafik bhagti hai yeh ladki๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†) She goes to veer and thanks him for saving her and the hotel back there.Veer tells her to stop all her dramatics, and says that he did it because he doesn't want jai bhaiya's dreams to go down the drain, and wants to protect nihal's property from a traitor like her๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก He further says that he may be emotional but he is not a fool(Excuse me girls, am dying of a laughter attack here๐Ÿคฃ , gadhe ne dialogue bhi ulta bola, kehna chayiye that ki main bewakoof hoon, par zasbati nahi๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†) Ayesha is disappointed and sad( Ladki,tu uske peeche mat bhaag, thoda sabra rakh, woh khud hi kudte-bhaagte aayega tumhare paas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Nihal and Arnab come to school, where the kids inform them,that today there will be no classes as they are all preparing for the parents day event which will be held to morrow.arnab immediately gives his bag back to the driver(bilkul baap pe gaya hai, kaamchor kahin ka) Nihal is wondering what to do, he tells the driver that he has a tummy ache and wants to go back.The driver offers to take him back home.He refuses and says that he will go to hotel to meet his maasi(Smart kid, Maasi score 25-4 ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘)

Part 2 - Nari teri yahi kahani

A housekeeper kanchan is pleading with minnie to not cut her salary.Minnie refuses and says that she's very tardy, and she will no longer tolerate lateness and tardiness.Ayesha comes there, and asks pammi why kanchan left crying.Pammi explains that Kanchan has a 3 year old child of whom she's taking care all alone.Thus she gets late at work sometimes, and minnie is cutting her salary.She further adds that Veer sir did a good thing by changing the policy and allowing married women to work in the hotel, but this has brought another set of problems along with it.Ayesha decides she will do something about it.

Ayesha is working in her cabin, when nihal comes in. She asks him what he's doing here, and he says that he has a tummy ache.Ayesha says she knows all about his tummy aches, she asks the driver to call Mrs.D and to bring an ice cream with her. Nihal is impressed with ayesha's work...and professes that he would also like to do the kind of work she's doing.Ayesha says that yes he has to do all this only, but for that first he has to go school and study hard.Mrs.D and pammi come in, nihal is very happy to see them.He says he can't go to school, because he has a headache๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Ayesha catches him and says kabhi pet mein dard, kabhi sar mein dard...All are laughing.Ayesha asks him guess what's behind my hand.He says icecream, ayesha gives it to him and asks him to go back to school.he says he will go but will first meet his chachu.Mrs.D says that veer is in a meeting, and he shouldn't disturb him.But nihal insists on meeting veer.

Part 3 - Girl power meets human relations

Nihal runs into the conference room. Veer is happy and surprised to see him( Iss baar dark blue shirt, aisa hi chalta raha tro mere updates ka satyanash ho jayega, mujhe kuch yaad hi nahi rahega๐Ÿ˜†) veer questions him why he isn't at school.Nihal cutely says everyone asks him this question only, and between him and his maasi they will not leave him until he goes back to school. They talk some more, and then nihal leaves(Kya baat kiya , yaad nahi..because of shirt effect๐Ÿ˜†)

Ayesha also attends the meeting.She's introduced to the new business manager of the hotel. The discussion is about utilization of space in the unused area of the hotel.manager suggests building a spa and a gym.Ayesha says we already have a spa and gym, why build another one. She advocates building a day-care center for the married women employees. Veer refutes her idea, he says that her cause is noble, but she has to be practical.Business is run by profits and not emotions, and this is not a profitable venture.What will they explain to the board of directors.Ayesha explains that it will be a profitable venture in the long term, as the women will work better. veer refuses to listen to her.Then ayesha says that Mr.Veer Vardhan Singh, my decision is final on this matter. Episode ends on veer's surprised face.

Precap

In the same meeting room, a letter comes, its shridhar and he asks veer to read the contents of the letter...In nihal's school, nihal's teacher informs veer that nihal is not to be found...veer blasts her and looks worried.

Guys,the makeover article has generated a wave of excitement across the forum, so let me describe the effects it has had on the forum janta in this poem๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

PB ne akhir sun hi li hum sabki pukar,

Ho raha hai Ayesha ka makeover,

Iss khabar ka suno asar,

Forum mein chayi umeed ki bahaar,

Logon ne diye Ishq,mohabbat aur seduction ke theories hazaar,

Sab baith ke din gin rahe hai ek, do ,teen, chaar,

Jab chadega Veer ko pyar ka bukhaar,

Veesha ka tashan, veesha ka pyar,

Yeh dekhne ke liye ho rahe sab bekaraar,

Ab jald hi barse yeh pyar ki phuhaar,

Yahi hai hum sabki guhaar,

Kyunki CV's ab aur nahi hota intezaar

Please press the Like button if you like the post, and participate in the discussions

-Himani๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himu,๐Ÿค—

Thanks for the wonderful update!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Hai Rabba! Tu phir se Yellow yellow wala rhyme shuru kar di?

Himu, Ekdum sahi boli thi....Veer ne kya ulta dilogue maara....You see he wants us to believe that we're good audience listening to whatever he says!๐Ÿ˜†

Himu, what do you think? Me thinking ki Nihall baba will again play cupid, inn dono ko milane ke liye! I mean I predict that Nihal will be lost and VeeSha will come to know the reason being Parents day celebration phir both of them will decide to join in for Nihal and win!๐Ÿ˜ณ Hai naa?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for the gr8 update...luvd ur comments in between
reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh, mujhe wahi rhyme yaad aa raha tha๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Aur yeh kya Rosh, aajkal tum mujhse ek minute ke liye bhi baat nahi karti๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Himu๐Ÿค—

kya ho raha he? Make over A ka hone wala he and u r drooling over Tiger๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..he was looking good today..but his bewakoof nahi wala dialogue cracked me up๐Ÿคฃ

I think that letter from Shridhar might have a demand from the union regarding employees with bachaas and then they will all realize A's view point ๐Ÿ˜Š
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awww Himani lots of ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

For such an appropriate poem!! Bilkul sahi likha hai!
Yellow color truely symbolizes dirty fellows of the show.
Kya yaar if Veer makes u forget the update, toh usse woh dull clothes hi theek hai,. becoz if you and arpita forget the update, what will happen to us. How will we read updates.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ht312

Rosh, mujhe wahi rhyme yaad aa raha tha๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Aur yeh kya Rosh, aajkal tum mujhse ek minute ke liye bhi baat nahi karti๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

Wah! Kya rhyme hai naa! Forum me post karti toh maza aajata!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

Haan Haan...Ek minute toh bahut zyada hota naa...It would be so apt if you'd say adha second!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ (Lagta hai meri mumma ka kaan phat gaya..She got so annoyed with me๐Ÿ˜†)

Hey Congratulations everyone for the 100th episode and 50 pages!

Prediction bolo!

Aaj Veer ka score gaya...24! Anuja...Need more!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿค—Hi Himu, lovely!
I've speed read but even then its great and now I can't wait to read it all again!
Hey guys- mere FF ka idea liya lagta hain naa?
Rosh- I think that Nihal will have run away as he is upset re comments of Arnav and now his masi and chachu are not even friends so no hope of playing family. I am predicting Veer comforting Ayesha with a hug when she is upset (we saw this in a promo ages ago but never on an episiode??). Then they find little cupid and go to the school day like in my FF. They win too!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Kuttu๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— Itne din baad itne acche kapde pehan raha hai, dil toh phislega na๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Anshu๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— hope you are feeling better now...nahi, nahi no more dull colors...hume bhi toh kuch inspiration chahiye na๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for liking the poem...aise hi mere dimaag mein aa gay aur peecha hi nahi chod raha tha๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Shruti๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— How's your back now? Am so glad that finally the CV's copied your parents day idea...kuch to akal aayi unko...lets see how they implement it๐Ÿ˜†

By the way when are you updating the next part of the ff?