kelta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I think I know why Nandini tries to get the money in a secret manner. I stick to my original conclusion about Avinash being the real person behind Jai and Divya's murder, but I think Nandini somehow gets to know about it and tries to protect her hubby. Maybe she knows that her husband is not that smart and may not have finished the job properly...so she kinda took over the job of keeping the matters undercover so that Avinash is not exposed. Anyway, this is just my take on the mystery. Please share yours 😊

- SB 😊
------
@Algebramulti - Yea! I thought about that too...Nandini being an adopted kid. Here's my take on THIS track:
Nandini may have been an adopted kid, but Kamini and her husband never let her feel that way. It is quite evident from the way Kamini communicated with her that she genuinly considers Nandini her own kid. And then maybe when Nandini was a teenager, she may have overheard Kamini and her husband talking about her being adopted. Since then, she started feeling hurt, betrayed and baised upon...and also started developing bitter feelings towards her brothers (Jai and Veer), who were the biological children of the Vardhans. When Kamini's father made the will, he may have left the largest portions for his sons, particularly Jai. This probably further instigated fierce jealousy that Nandini had bottled up for so long to resurface. Due to this jealousy, she poisoned Kamini's mind about Divya, whom Jai was in love with at that time. Because Kamini loved her sons so much, she believed Nandini and along with her husband, openly disappoved of the relationship. Jai must have left because of the misunderstanding Nandini created between him and his parents. And I think this is the reason why Kamini still feels resentment towards Divya and her sister Ayesha, but loves Nihaal dearly as he is Jai's son and her grandson...but going by this track...Nandini would be the culprit behind Jai and Divya's death....but then how Avinash fits into all this is still a mystery to me...because we all know him as the original villain from the beginning.
- SB :)
PS - I must admit, I watch a lotta 'K' series...so it is second nature for me to come up with such tracks...lol :P
Edited by kelta - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmmmmmmm.... Maybe. The whole family is a bag of nuts!!!!!
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
could be like that.
isn't there 1 % chance of an extra affair.
Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thought the same too when i watched the episode!
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well,when i saw nandini with all the money...my first thought was that she is secretly taking it for avinash....and the way she talked to the "person" on the phone was intentionally written to keep the suspence for ratings...i am sure the person is none other than avinash & avinash/nandini probably planned to kill jai on purpose as most of the property was in jai's name (now transfered to nihal).
perhaps, nandini is adopted.....b/c jai-veer's brotherly love is very genuine and kamini loves jai like biological mother too otherwise, she would never transfere the property in nihal's name. See, jai & veer have all the power to property & money...while till now, it is shown that avi & nandini are sort of dependant on them. Being a daughter of the family, she doesnt have any claim to the property nor she is handling anything.
finally, now i understand why avinash is living as a "ghar" jamai...b/c nandini wants her hand at the vardhan property too...
i was kind of disappointed to see nandini as a negative character...b/c initially she seemed sweet & innocent like veer. Now, another character ruined...
Kamini has shades of grey but she is not shown as evil character..i m sure she will learn to accept ayesha after the truth is unfolded before eyes.
so in vardhan family...only jai & veer are genuinely good human beings. sometimes, i feel veer is a replica of jai (their likings are the same too)...even though, veer is angry at ayesha right now..he is still not mean to her like kamini or nandini...veer just talks to ayesha rudely...and he doesn't do anything on purpose to humilate ayesha...thus shown...he is a good person.
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if thts avinash................then why he looks soo chill
even it was shown tht avinash always tries to hide his evil intentions from nandini,he always presents himself as a perfect hubby
i dont think they both r sharing the same mystery
some other person is surely behind the sceneπŸ˜• πŸ˜•
and ya nandini could be adopted so she really feels cheated about the property
but still a question whether she is behind the murder or notπŸ˜• πŸ˜•
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Grt another twist... And yet they have not started the love track.
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i am getting sick thinking of the mysteries.it was supposed to be jai-vidya murder mystery n one person behind i.now it happens that the vardhan family itself is a mystery.god knows when they will strat the love track of vesha.wish veesha along with nihaal escaped to shimla n hav some qualiy time together.
tootu thumbnail
Wow its a fantastic theory...good one
kelta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Algebramulti - Yea! I thought about that too...Nandini being an adopted kid. Here's my take on THIS track:
Nandini may have been an adopted kid, but Kamini and her husband never let her feel that way. It is quite evident from the way Kamini communicated with her that she genuinly considers Nandini her own kid. And then maybe when Nandini was a teenager, she may have overheard Kamini and her husband talking about her being adopted. Since then, she started feeling hurt, betrayed and baised upon...and also started developing bitter feelings towards her brothers (Jai and Veer), who were the biological children of the Vardhans. When Kamini's father made the will, he may have left the largest portions for his sons, particularly Jai. This probably further instigated fierce jealousy that Nandini had bottled up for so long to resurface. Due to this jealousy, she poisoned Kamini's mind about Divya, whom Jai was in love with at that time. Because Kamini loved her sons so much, she believed Nandini and along with her husband, openly disappoved of the relationship. Jai must have left because of the misunderstanding Nandini created between him and his parents. And I think this is the reason why Kamini still feels resentment towards Divya and her sister Ayesha, but loves Nihaal dearly as he is Jai's son and her grandson...but going by this track...Nandini would be the culprit behind Jai and Divya's death....but then how Avinash fits into all this is still a mystery to me...because we all know him as the original villain from the beginning.
- SB :)
PS - I must admit, I watch a lotta 'K' series...so it is second nature for me to come up with such tracks...lol :P
PPS - I am also updating my earlier post by adding this 'theory' to it...lol :P
Edited by kelta - 14 years ago