misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

It seems that the show's creative people are putting a competition among the characters.

Veer blindly follows almost everyone. I don't understand how on earth he managed the affairs of the hotel (& the hotel is garnering profits) till this date. People who are really close to him are ditching him and he even for once doesn't try to look at the accounts book. What kind of MD he is bina dekhe padhe sign kar deta hai?😑 Abhi tak JJ ne sari property apne naam kaise nahi karvali😲....Hotel mein abtak sab kuch JJ bharose chal raha tha.🀣

Kamini also indiscriminately trusts Avinash & puts her signatures on any document without reading it. She doesn't take pains to counter-check the information provided by JJ or read the document carefully. 😑She says to Avi "mujhe kuch samjh nahi aaraha", arre agar samajh mein aata to JJ aur Nandini se bewakuf naa banti.🀒

Then there's Nandini who tries to show that she is a dumb creature. What an irony even JJ doesn't know about her chalak lomadi aka bewi?πŸ˜‰ She asked the accountant to create ghapla so that she can get the money. For so many years she betrayed her whole family for some damn secret. Is she really dumb?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.... Does she know the murderer or there is some secret related to her marriage or before marriage. Is she behind the murder?

Even Ayesha didn't ask Veer check the irregularities in the accounts. She winded up the matter by saying, just do what you want. Why didn't she demanded an explanation as the boss of the hotel from V. Why she doesn't try to shut his mouth by saying ki agar mujh par bharosa nahi hai to accounts khud to check karo.... abtak aakhen band karke sign karke muft mein hee salary li hai.πŸ˜† Why she doesn't probe into the matter & find out where is the money going & get some proof so that she can trap the actual culprit? Perhaps she'l do it in the coming episodes.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now comes Avinash aka JJ jo sabka naash karne mein laga raheta hai par uska her ek plan backfire karjata hai. πŸ˜†I wonder how come his plan to murder JD worked well. Is he really behind the murder????

It seems that everyone in the family except V has a secret to hide. Though it's getting interesting JJ's melodrama is really torturous.

Now the biggest question is: maasi chacha ki akal thikane kaise lagaygi?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Guys please tell me if you like it & wt's your opinion on it.

Edited by misty85 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
yeah i just completely agree with u.This whole track is making me nuts.But i'm happy after reading the article.I'm looking forward to watch romance btw chaachu and maasi and also ayesha's makeover.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

What's your real name?My name is fatima.Looks like u have also seen pokemon.

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya! Yes, all the Vardhans except Nihal behaving brainlessly. Jeeju even more so and whilst he is not a Vardhan by birth by default he is:)
Only thing in Ayesha's defence, does not matter what she would have said, the presently brainless Veer was not going to listen so perhaps understandable she gave up after trying to explain the accounts are not right. I totally agree and don't get how Veer can be so careless as a highly successful MD of such a hotel πŸ˜•. Hopefully not long before Veer grows some brains and the romance kicks in πŸ˜ƒ
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no wonder Jai decided to make Ayesha the caretaker of his property. He must have known how devious the rest of the Vardhans are & how immature Veer is.....
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree with everyone... This is the worst family ever!!!! Veer... No business ... He can learn from Ayesha
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u on all points...it's sad that all of the vardhans except veer has a secret they are hiding from each other. Poor veer, he is going to be very hurt when he comes to know the truth.
Ayesha couldn't argue with veer, as she still new to the role of being an owner of ramada & veer was her boss so this hesitancy is still there...so before she could debate him...she has a lot to learn & gain more confindence in her capabilities...don't worry, once ayesha gets the hang of it...she will get to the bottom of this matter and veer won't be able to do much.
If i remember right, it was written in an article(posted a while back), that ayesha will be the one to solve the mystery behind jai-divya's death and the culprit is none other than avinash...and once she tells the truth to vardhans about this matter...no one will believe her and instead they will humiliate her eve more... (poor ayesha)...and in the end, avinash will go scot-free (like always !!!)but either way, ayesha will find proofs against him to send him to jail as she promised herself.
btw...i agree, after Jai.. nihal is the only vardhan with the brain & he's not gullible...even though, he is a child.
nandini is either adopted or a step sibling of jai & veer...otherwise, she wouldnt betray their trust like this.....and i am sure avi is aware of wrong doings if not involved himself in this matter.
JJ is a good schemer as he is always the first one to figure things out and put the pieces together...most of his plans are successful while some fail...oh well, he is still the villain...even though, he is quite funny at a times, esp. with kattu LOL
Edited by algebramulti - 14 years ago
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with u.everyone except veer has a secret.i wouldnt be surprised if veer n arnab also has a secret.they shud be called the secert-keeping family not vardhan family.i think veer is the dumbest.he doesnt know anything wich is happening in the family.like many of u said before,i am wondering what course he was taking in U.S.its a good thing they called him back when jai married divya otherwise they wud hav wasted moe money on him for nothing.doesnt even know hat he shud read papers befor signing them(must hav got it from his mom)i am surprised at the fact that even though jeeju seems tobe cunning he is not cunning enough to make them sigh the properties into their name.even if they did sigh the papers it wud be of no use as it belongs to nihaal.
so we shud wait n see who all r having secrets.seems like everyone in vardhan family is finished so the next person having a secret maybe from ramada hotel staff.no wonder jai escaped frm the dumbos.