Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

His brain cell will get activated with the heat of jeolousy but i don't think so creatives will bring third angle in the show right now b/c their is already many problems going on In the show.But u can't predict pb.Anything is possible.

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pickachu

@Shruti:Yeah u and anu is right.Really if only they will go to business trip then There will be noone to put rubbish in veer's mind and their romance can start.

Yes, although if those idiots get exposed it will help because otherwise as soon as he is back in his family's presence, his brain will go do-lally again
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Shruti:Yeah u and anu is right.Really if only they will go to business trip then There will be noone to put rubbish in veer's mind and their romance can start.

exactly they need to get away from all the devils........and PB better focus on VeeSha now. Kameeni is being given too much importance...
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

exactly they need to get away from all the devils........and PB better focus on VeeSha now. Kameeni is being given too much importance...
Do you reckon PB/ creatives read these things we post sometimes or our comments on the FCs? I know on some shows they do and apparently even the actors visit the forums? Dont think they do here?
swan20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Yes, although if those idiots get exposed it will help because otherwise as soon as he is back in his family's presence, his brain will go do-lally again

i don't think any of these 3 Idiots are going to be exposed anytime soon though........
pickachu thumbnail
@Swan20:I don't know why she doesn't have any heart attack?Her blood pressure is always high.Isn't the bp effect on heart.
swan20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Do you reckon PB/ creatives read these things we post sometimes or our comments on the FCs? I know on some shows they do and apparently even the actors visit the forums? Dont think they do here?

no idea......😕......but PB has been doing this for a long time so maybe he knows of this forum. This forum was very popular during Kitani Mohabbat Hai....and PB was the writer of that show.
pickachu thumbnail
@Swan20:Yeah i also think that way but i think so jeeju and nandini will expose but not now sometime late and kamini maybe doesn't expose b/c according to me she is not the murderer of jai and divya.
swan20 thumbnail

@Swan20:I don't know why she doesn't have any heart attack?Her blood pressure is always high.Isn't the bp effect on heart.

i know yaar each time she starts hyperventilating i wish use kuch ho jaaye.......😆......i'm so fed up of her yelling.

hey call me Anuja....😊
pickachu thumbnail
@anuja:Yeah me too fed up with her yelling.The only thing she can do after seeing ayesha is yelling.