Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hi Anu 🤗, at least someone has come. Fatima and I were wondering where our gang is?

Haan pls thodi galiyan to deni padengi until brain activation nahin ho jata. I too feel bad as how cute is he 😍 and so much potential to be such a M&B hero but the creatives seem to think otherwise at the moment. Really hope that this will change very soon

hiee Shruti.......🤗......How are you feeling now?

yep i think as Arpita predicted M&B waala romance jald hi shuru ho jaayega. Once everything settles down VeeSha should go away on a business trip together where the romance can be re-kindled....Day Dreaming

hi Fatima.....😃
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope ab to koi nayi entry like raj or someone else aajaye............!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@swan20:Hi!!!!!Thanxxx god someone else also come online or i was thinking that may be today is international silent day for jpsya forum members and only me and shruti don't know abt it.
@shruti:Yeah u r right.I don't want to insult him but what to do.Even when i know that he is handsome 😍as well as talented to become (super)hero.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Fatima, Anu- like Anuja says, business trip!! So even if Veeru is angry, chance for romance. Hopefully the rest of the idiots story will now be sidelined.

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Hi Saaniakh- what's your name btw? Yes, a third angle would really be such a bonus. If that happens I wont be able to contain my excitement. I agree that jealousy se hi hamare ghonchu jee Mr Veer ka kuch hoga- tube light will only then eventually come on:)
pickachu thumbnail
@saaniakh:I don't know when they will bring raj back maybe after all the misunderstandings btw veesha will remove and the real murderer will reveal he will come.But rightnow i really want to watch veesha lovestory.By the way what is your real name?My name is fatima.
swan20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

yeah even i want a 3rd angle........i want Veer to get jealous.....only then uska brain theekane pe aa jaayega.
pickachu thumbnail
@Shruti:Yeah u and anu is right.Really if only they will go to business trip then There will be noone to put rubbish in veer's mind and their romance can start.

yeah even i want a 3rd angle........i want Veer to get jealous.....only then uska brain theekane pe aa jaayega.
😃Ha Ha Anuja- check my post at the same time- great minds
swan20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

😃Ha Ha Anuja- check my post at the same time- great minds

yeah......😆😆😆