Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
@shruti: I was checking my facebook account when i have come back here.No one is talking except u.Looks like today is silent day of forum members may be they all r shocked after watching nandini doing fraud.But i know that before so i m not shocked.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pickachu

@shruti: I was checking my facebook account when i have come back here.No one is talking except u.Looks like today is silent day of forum members may be they all r shocked after watching nandini doing fraud.But i know that before so i m not shocked.

Tee hee- yes, usual public is gayab.Nandini- oh dear, another cheating lying vardhan- aisa family ho to who needs enemies?! Do you mean you'd guessed that Nakti Nandini was a fraud?
BTW- have just commented on your ff- am liking it x
pickachu thumbnail
@shurti:yep,i have guessed abt it.But just have not posted this topic b/c i was not sure.I have seen your comment.Thanxxx dear for liking it.Actually i was bit confused how to start the fic and after writing first part,I was thinking that noone is going to like it.Thanxx again for commenting but when r u going to update your fic????Really waiting for it.

@shurti:yep,i have guessed abt it.But just have not posted this topic b/c i was not sure.I have seen your comment.Thanxxx dear for liking it.Actually i was bit confused how to start the fic and after writing first part,I was thinking that noone is going to like it.Thanxx again for commenting but when r u going to update your fic????Really waiting for it.

Anytime dear- your writing is always good. I'm going to try to update at the wknd. Think i need to work on a confession part as dont want to drag it too much and bore everyone:). Well done for guessing about N! So you think the romance will be back by end of next wk?
pickachu thumbnail

@shruti:Thanxx dear but i don't think so i m very good writer.Looking for your confession part and your ff is definately not boring.But i really loveeeee to see confession part by u.I think so the romance will start from the end of next week b/c when ayesha's dressing style will change may be it does affect veer.He already stare her too much i don't know what he will do after seeing her in different style.

@shruti:Thanxx dear but i don't think so i m very good writer.Looking for your confession part and your ff is definately not boring.But i really loveeeee to see confession part by u.I think so the romance will start from the end of next week b/c when ayesha's dressing style will change may be it does affect veer.He already stare her too much i don't know what he will do after seeing her in different style

👍🏼 Yes i was laughing at Arpita's comments re when he was saying he cannot tolerate A and all that rubbish- quite the opposite, cannot trust himself to be aroud her too much 😳. Only thing I am angry about is the blame angle on Ayesha when she tried to point out the accounts. I really hope they now start a disclosure track and dont dwell on this misunderstanding track. Most of the comments on YouTube all saying how long is the current stuff going to continue.
pickachu thumbnail
@shurti:Maybe this is pb hint that he will be surprise to see ayesha in new style and can't stop coming closer to her.Yeah everyone is waiting for veesha's lovestory to start and end of this stupid track.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great update Arpita........going by the article it seems jald hi tumhari predict ki hui M&B ki kahaani shuru ho jaayegi......👏

aaj Nandini ne bada shock diya.........uptil now she was a mouse ab suddenly sherni ban gayi......😆.......wonder who she is giving the money to.....😕

thanks Arpita.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

yaar Anuja ko bolo phir se gaali degi use.

🤣🤣.🤣......haan me ready........😈

waise mujhe bahut bura lagta hai Tiger ko gaaliyaan dena.......😭.......but duffer jab tak brain use nahi karega tab tak sirf gaaliyan....😳😆
Hi Anu 🤗, at least someone has come. Fatima and I were wondering where our gang is?
Haan pls thodi galiyan to deni padengi until brain activation nahin ho jata. I too feel bad as how cute is he 😍 and so much potential to be such a M&B hero but the creatives seem to think otherwise at the moment. Really hope that this will change very soon