Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: swan20

great update Arpita........going by the article it seems jald hi tumhari predict ki hui M&B ki kahaani shuru ho jaayegi......πŸ‘

aaj Nandini ne bada shock diya.........uptil now she was a mouse ab suddenly sherni ban gayi......πŸ˜†.......wonder who she is giving the money to.....πŸ˜•

thanks Arpita.

@ bold
haa yaar hogi. tum dekho toh aur kitana passionate hug hoga woh bhi. tum log mera bharosa toh karo bola na PB ka trend one week, one twist

I was not shocked at all by NB's reaction. probbly mar 1st ke update main maine likha ki I have doubt on her.
I still do not think she killed jai. she is behind money only
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanvi_R

Hello friends...
i am new to this forum & want to add on to ur discussion... i hope u pple dont mind

Hi TanviπŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€— welcome to forum please do join us in discussion
md410 thumbnail
Yaar tum logo ne mera kitana HW badha diya, main 2 ghante ke liye gayi 12 pages bhar daale
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hi Anshu πŸ€—

@ Bold- where is Kiran with those fab emoticoms? Sure there will be a great danda beating one πŸ˜ƒ.
Maybe jo zor se nahin hoga woh pyaar se ho- what if Ayesha in her new look just walked up to him and gave him a big kiss πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ, sorry am being silly now! Lekin usse Veer's brain might go into shock and activate and added benefit that Kamini ko surely heart attack aajayega.

this desire , rather a bigger one has been already made by paal in the previos thread, . if his brain cells are not activated by that time, he'll accuse her of attempt to seduce.
Haila- bigger desire than this😲, in this family show 😲? Only joking:). Is it Saakshi? (sorry if I've got it wrong- I've got a small brain πŸ˜ƒ).
Oh no- your right- if he doesnt accuse her, the rest of his stupid family will
I was wondering where Payal was, now I've got to leave in a few minutes- 😭
PAYAL- if you come later- your Di was asking about you πŸ˜ƒ
QUOTE]
by bigger desire i mean just a K is , or a bigger k only somewhere else,, my god its so embarrassing , (sorry paal), its thread mein aa kar aur arpita ki super naughty updates pad pad
kar mind dirty ho gaya hai. you are right , i ;m sakshi, mere bete ne aisa user name pick
kiya, apna naam hi nahin easily pata chalta, aap ki kya fault . waise, ayesha ne hi hug kiya , friendship ka idea bhi ussi ka tha,m aage love n shaadi ki baat kaun karega.
md410 thumbnail
Saakshi, shruti, Paayal
what is happening.
no accusing for attempt to seduce. Period. Accha khaasa M&B style romance hoga.kuch kaha bhi na jaaye door raha bhi na jaaye type.

what is rong with you people????
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sounds good.
well we can live in that hope, once he gets normal
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

sounds good.

well we can live in that hope, once he gets normal

he will. soon romance will start. I'm just wondering now how NB is going to get away??
md410 thumbnail
How come no one around??????
very quite. rosh, Himani, kanchhi, suman, mel, kuttu anuja, koi nahi aaya??
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😑😑😑

Today, I'm not commenting anything on your update!😑 Tune mera dil thod diya!πŸ₯Ί Mere pati ka hi shaadi! All application forms coming to that address will be rejected as he is already married!! Ruk mei apni nanad se complain karti hoon!

Waise,🀣 Address toh Bindaas tha!😎

Likes about the episode:

• Veer looked dashing!😳
  • Veer aur Ayeesha ke beech takraar....Jahaan takraar wahin pyar!
  • Nihal and Ayeesha scene was too cute - Hai! Arpi mujhe bhi corner house ki yaad aa gayi thi!
  • Shareholders canceling their shares(feeling very optimistic... A will realise that Veer is essential part of the hotel(Not that she doesn't know😳) and may be rty to tell about Jai and Divya's death!(Ayee! Roshni ki bachi...sapne dekhna band kar!)
  • Nihal ne Arnav ko acha sunaya! Of course he doesn't understand!
Dislikes:
  • Obviously the Kamini- JJ scene! I got a shock of my life when KK told that she would be handling the work!
  • Hated Nandini - I thought she was so bholi bhali but kya nikli! (Acha hota agar Arnav uss cover ko open karta aur KK ko dikhata!)
Most Anxiously waiting:
  • Still can't get over the fact that Ayeesha is getting a make over! (Finally she will get rid of those long sleeves and short kurta!)
  • Tashan romance between A and V!
  • Veer's reaction on seeing A after the makeover!
  • And the loverboy Nihal's reaction too!πŸ˜†
PS: Arpita, Thanks for the wonderful update!πŸ€— Hai! Veer toh bina IIT gaye IIT ka degree pa liya! Praise the updater!🀣 The count goes upto 21..Er- 22! Anuja included another!πŸ˜›
PPS: Aainda yaad rakh ki tu mere pati ke baare me kuch nahi bolegi!😭😑
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

How come no one around??????
very quite. rosh, Himani, kanchhi, suman, mel, kuttu anuja, koi nahi aaya??

Tune woh last line dalke meri bolti band kar di..Toh quite kaise nahi hoga? I took a while to recover!