Mar 4: Update: Tu Daal Daal Main Paat Paat

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Rosh good news as you and I discussed Makeover of Maasi,turning her in to Miss irresistible🤣
So this week twist Make over. I'm still holding on next Wednesday.

Re Cap: Please read wonderful well writeen update in following thread.👏
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1349912

Part: 1 Kaun Kitna Kameena

Veer (V) tells his mom he is starting new project as he gave resignation ( ego hurt). DD is in shock asks him if he is in his mind ( does he has one??). Intellectually Idiot Tiger (IIT) aka Veer angrily reply I can not work with her for a minute ( she is so irresistible, also I heard PB giving her make over mom think about future, I'll be dead🤣, she is taking advantage of jai's trust ( oh really), I can not see this. JJ intervenes saying resignation is not solution, you have to be there to save property, we never know what will she do there, at least you can keep an eye on her or else we will not even kno when she will take N's property.

IIT replies, she can not do something like this, there are rules and regulations for hotel DD retorts back, what has left to be done, she can do anything, how can you not see your father's love and jai's hard work in building hotel, what about our customers ( Sahi ab yeh Pyaar karaa kar hi chodenge🤣)DT yells back very angrily, that no matter what, he has to go back. He yells back, he can not tolerate her for minute, apologizes to mom, leaves.( samjho mom ek cabin main hum dodno, do you even know dil main kya kuch nahi hota seeing her).JJ instigates DD, that IIT has to be in the hotel.

A comes back to see N. NiSha hug N asks how was her first day, she says very nice. He demands a gift for having nice day in hotel ( OLd NiSha back. so good to see them like this) A teases her oh that is why you are jumping. N naughtily tells her, no I was missing you, but wanted to know what gift you will give. She tells his gift in the freeze, he knows it's ice cream, she tells him we will eat together after dinner. N compliments her best maasi of the world. Arnab at the door, A goes to freshen, sees him, tells she has brought ice cream for him too. We all will have together ( PB ka new funda Sapola ko milk nahi ice cream, woh phir bhi sapola hi rahega PB)
Arnab instigates him saying you are the owner of hotel and your maasi gives you sadi si ice cream ( oye teri toh??? pata bhi hai corner house kya hai??) N replies with smile you will never understand this. ( yup N.) Arnab brushes him of saying oki oki I now how intelligent you are.

IIT showing his project to JJ ( is ego ka main kya karu), DD tells him he should not be stubborn, follow her advice and go back to hotel. He is needed there, JJ anyways looking projects. IIT denies Mr Mehta calls DD to report about A. He tells she took account files with her, started questioning me with out thinking ( chup, she is the only sensible one). DD shocked and furious, yells how come you gave file to her ( well DD, is not she care taker??) Tells her puppy and puppy in law aka JJ-IIT what Mehata said, blurts out, that A will burn all my blood ( hmm so you and nandini on joint mission)JJ worried. DD fuming, tells IIT have you seen now, what is she doing, she took account files first. DD decided to go back to hotel to stop A. JJ says you should take care of your self. DD retorts if I stay at home then I'll be more sick ( that is what forum want😛) No way I will have to go to hotel. JJ throws the project file, calling A's name.Instigates IIT, explaining him DD has hypertension,all happening coz of A she is taking advantage of it. adjusts his glasses, leaving thoughtful IIT

We were shown mr Mehta walking in the dark, giving report to one lady figure, that he called and said to DD, as he was told ( OMG, NB). DD will get the file from A, then she will stop investigating the balance. We are now shown, it is NB, she tells once the investigation stopped, A will never know, that I withdrew the money and asks if he withdrew the money and got it. he says yes. ( wonderful, great combo, JJ-NB made for each other, all are looking for Naagmani)

NB takes money, gives his share, asks to bring more money next week ( naa, PB is tightening the roap now)Mr Mehata replies, it will be difficult, as A checking every small details, she even had called account officer. He tells, it's getting harder for him to take care, NB yells back, you did not take care properly that is why we ended up like this. He says try to understand, one small mistake can bring us in lime light. I can not do this anymore. I am not justifying but telling truth, He asks her why she has been taking money secretly so many years, when she can get it openly. She screams back, do your job, you will get your share. He leaves
NB makes call, ask some one to meet 4 pm next day, she will have work done. ( Hmmmm Sidhhi kya??)

Part: 2 Hum tum ek cabin main ho, aur kuch ho jaaye

NB remembering what Mr Mehta told her. Arnab, comes to tell her he is going to school and reminds her to take him swimming class in the evening. She tries to make him understand, that she is busy. He is not willing to listen. she yells at him to go school. he takes her phone, NB fight backs to take phone, yells at him, he spots the packet that Mr Mehta gave NB. He picks that, jhoomajhaati, it drops at DD's feet, who is just walking in. ( DD sekh tere bachhe)NB manages to brushes off DD about packet

Arnab complaining to DD, NB not taking him to swimming pool. DD asks why?? (are she has appointment at 4) NB replies, she has to see her friend and she will not take him next week either. DD says do not behave like this, he is already insecure after N moved in. this will adds up. NB says it is really important, so please you take ( now this explains, NB ka mute behavior so far)DD finally agrees, consoles Arnab, ask him to smile ( oh god, I feel for arnab. JJ at least care for kid)

Back at Ramada, Mrs D giving A, details of board of directors meeting. She needs to address questions regarding her new post. They enter in office, stop at door IIT sitting there. He is angry romeo, A is happy in side seeing him there. They share a stare, Mrs D leaves.( smart mom). A tears IIT's resignation and trashes it. IIT watches. ( good to see them in one frame, beautifully done) IIT fills her in that he has come to serve notice period, has not changed his decision ( are tab tak o PB, M&B suru kara dega, sari forum phir mujhe treat degi). IN my notice period, I'll make the policies such a way that you will not be able to take disadvantage of N's property. He tells her very soon you will understand what I mean ( finally sikha doonga pyaar kaise karte hai) HE calls Mr Mehta to collect the files, he signed, and he can release the consignment ( D***, brainless fellow🤪🤪)

A walks to his desk, tells him there is ghotaala in accounts, IIT goes close to her, insults her saying why can not you tell clearly that you want to get benefited by this, by knowing total cost of hotel , so that you can blame some one else( BTW nice shirt) She stands up saying do whatever you want, but what you just did was rong. I should have signed those files. He tells do not try to explain to me, I am MD, I know the difference between right and rong ( no Mr Brainless Sexy you do not).I do not want to take free salary. I know how to run business. It would be better, if you let me work. M&M interrupts to tell interior decorator has come

Tomorrow: Share withdrawing
Share holders want to know if IIT resigned, if so then they would like to withdraw the shares.( No wonder, andher nagari chaupat raja)

Swayamvar of Town: Who wants to be would be KAPIL🤣

1: Qualification: Any Female

2: Age Limit: Minimum 18yrs.😎
No Maximum Age bar🤣

3:Experience: No Premarital experience needed, Freshers can apply👎🏼

4: Grading: Equal Employer Opportunity to every individual.👍🏼

5: Contact: email:
[email protected] 😆

OR write to😕

RoshPil Biotech Ltd.
KapiHni Garden
Apt # 830, Ajnabi Street
Star One City, Telly Pradesh
India, 48201👏

6: Sponsorer : RoshPil Bio Tech Ltd. All right reserved.🤣

7: Reference: March 3, Ajnabi Update😛

Warning: Rosh, Do not you dare to think like this about Tiger even in your dream😡😡

PS: Rosh do not kill me🤢, we needed a good laugh😉
😉

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for the gr8 update!!....ooohh me liking this tashan between Chachu an Massi
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey arpi🤗
dont know what adjectives to use.............
used every thing i had in my vocabolary.....
ok..........khuuuuuub bhalo👏 👏 👏
find tht out😉
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

hey arpi🤗

dont know what adjectives to use.............
used every thing i had in my vocabolary.....
ok..........khuuuuuub bhalo👏 👏 👏
find tht out😉

kiske adjectives???? tiger ke kya???
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

kiske adjectives???? tiger ke kya???

nahi yaar.............
teri updates ki
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u for the update Arpita!

Veer is such an idiot!!..he again signed the papers without reading it
md410 thumbnail

your welcome. welcome to forum what is your name
your katerina looks very cute. nice siggi👏
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Thank u for the update Arpita!

Veer is such an idiot!!..he again signed the papers without reading it

yaar Anuja ko bolo phir se gaali degi use.
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
so nandu is not as we thght...this statue can thnk and manipulate as well? waise sab logon ke yeh hotel hi kyon milta hai gadbad karne ko? i mean they have other business as well...anyways...i am just sick and tired of this whole manipulative family...boy..theres not even one pure soul in there..
maa baap aise hain, to bechara Arnab bhi kaisa niklega...by the time the kids are 18, i guess same track will follow😆
i thnk nandu is working with siddhi and I am very sure she will ditch her mom too...may be then KK will realise A's worth...
i thnk i can skip today's episode too as Arpita has done her usual wonderful work along with analyzing samplings in her lab....no wonder why she is so analytical in thnking...thoda apne Tiger ko bhi buddhi aur gyaan dede yaar...
wiase i did not understand ki sign ka importance kya tha?paise to nikal gaye na...so how did it matter?
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Arpita- lovely update as usual, really enjoyed it.
Saara family aisa , God- except Veer and Nihal no one seems normal?!
Hi Kuttu, Prateeksha 🤗