niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
about the new promo:
all the share holders r withdrawing their shares frm ramada😭 😭
as they dont beleive in the capability of a housekeeper heading all the responsibilities😕 😕 😕
i think this may turn out to be a positive thing😃 😃 😃
since when veer will realize about the crisis he would have to change his decision that he cant tolerate ayesha 4 even 3 mins👏 👏
he would agree to serve the hotel for 3 monhs as he cant see his brothers property ruinning

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hhmm...i knew this would be bound to happen but don't worry ayesha will prove them wrong. Also, writers had to make a comprimising situation so kamini can blackmail veer to return to ramada...ayesha knew he would return sooner or later...but i didnt expect veer to return at the expense of ayesha's humiliation....i suppose now veer will give more taunts to ayesha :/ i guess the only good thing is that veesha will be sharing a cabin so we can at least expect some eye locks scenes if not any talking between them.
also, i hate kamini has hired a cheat/manipulative lawyer to bring ayesha down...before he comes up with an evil scheme, i hope veesha misunderstanding is over by than so at least ayesha can get veer's support.
niksidfan thumbnail
another thing could happen
since we r always shown ayesha as a lioness...............
so it could also happen that ayesha is able to overcome this difficulties by her multi-talented
skills⭐️ ⭐️
this could be the 1st step that ayesha could handle the hotel stuff very well
and veer though returns but at the expense of his mother's blackmailing
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agreed veer wil help ayesha as he has to serve the hotel for 3 mnths

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
bad news for ramada but good one for us now veesha will work together in the same cabin............guys get ready for veer's naughty staring
niksidfan thumbnail

romaila i too hopes veer comeback happens soon 😃 😃

and this naughty chocolate has turned red chillies😡 😡
chedkhani karoge to jal jaoge
ayesha better keep away from him(for ur good )
but we dont want that😉 😉
but one thing 4 sure veer never looses any oppurtunity to stare at her ,be he be angry or in any other situations(notice yesterdays convos)
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yeah....exactly he never looses an opportunity........do u remember the episode when some scnes were shooted in police station when Nihaal ran away from Ramada even at that time he never loosed any opportunity of holding her hand.......ha ha ha.........upaar se na na andar se haan haan.........dont worry soon he will turned into hot and sweet chilli
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
OMG i am hating this track...thanks ffor the promo though
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really thk veer n Ayesha make a good business team.... She detailed n he can....well I'm still figuring this one out..hasn't shown much of his business accumen. Hope PB will show veer making some buisness planning.

Mel
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo info Pink😃 Mel, you are right they make a good business team the beauty(Veer) and the Brain(Ayesha)🤣 🤣 Ayesha is beautiful too, but she's a lot other things apart from beautiful...wheras our veer is accomplished in one area only🤣 🤣

Well, Agree with others veer will have to return to ramada, one because of KK and JJ...but mostly because of what ayesha said...he can't stay away from the hotel