Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pickachu

@prateeksha:Is n't lagi tujhe is also pb show????

fatima

thats what is shocking...but Lagi is in its initial days now so they have to show drama and fast moving tracks...plus its on Colors so that might also affect pb's thghts...and it has Mishal...so i am all for itπŸ˜‰
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@Shruti:I 'm thinking abt making veer sensible in the fic instead of which is showing in the drama.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well even i had the back ache for a long time especially post delivery...as a big needle of epidural was poked on my back prior to the c section surgery...anyways Accupressure worked for me...also Meher is 18 months now but she wants to be carried most of the times in the house especially when I go upstairs to the bedroom...altgh she can climb the stairs, but she makes such an adorable sad face., that i just carry her...
anyways....I hope Accupressure or Accupuncture works for you as well...
Yes, my osteopath does both the above- it makes such a difference!
Awwww- Meher- soooo cute, she sounds lovely πŸ˜ƒ
Re RKAB- haan maine bhi bahut pehle chod diya lekin today only saw 5 mins by accident and was woried ke JPSYA ka aisa haal na karen- but I'm sure our track is going to get rocking soon!
I will try and check those other shows, thanks Prateeksha- need the light hearted ones to cheer us up!
pickachu thumbnail
@Shruti:I 'm thinking abt making veer sensible in the fic instead of which is showing in the drama.Just thinking abt the title of the fic.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

@prateeksha:Is n't lagi tujhe is also pb show????

fatima

yup it's PB aka paagal bandar
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shruti please yahan RKAB ka zikr na kerna ... i really get hurt and really pray keh JPSYA ko kabhi bhee Sampuran Anand jesa third class writer na miley ..PB is way way way better then that guy who writes story for RKAB ..thats the reason even though PB makes mistakes ..there are many lapses but still he gets hold of the situation some times sooner sometimes later ..
I always like gradual or smooth flow of feelings b/w couples ..proper time to know each other then becomming friends and trying to understand each other ..spend quality time and enjoy life ...marriage comes at last stage which is not for fun but to become mature and practicle ...these days story writers just start from accidental meeting ..fighting then some dramatic situation makes them friend ..later parents from either side when try to become villan marraige happens ..then love finish tough life starts and immedaitely kids come ..then again remarriage ...thats all .. i m fed up of such things going on TV and thats the reason i m only watching MJHT and JPSYA ..if they r drama but atleast not flimy type drama that is unbearable ..
Also i m liking this new track..perhaps ayesha as a strong woman like nupur of MJHT has impressed me ..the best quality is that if she cries she has shoulders of nihal pammi mrs.dixit etc she has a ability to fight not unlike other female leads who are just born to scarifise and shown as the only pavitr atma ..chee
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@Shruti:I 'm thinking abt making veer sensible in the fic instead of which is showing in the drama.Just thinking abt the title of the fic.

Yes- make him a pagal deewana not a pagal bandar in your ff πŸ˜ƒ
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Kiran
alrite so you have decided to ignore me. thik hai thik hai dekh loongi
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Well even i had the back ache for a long time especially post delivery...as a big needle of epidural was poked on my back prior to the c section surgery...anyways Accupressure worked for me...also Meher is 18 months now but she wants to be carried most of the times in the house especially when I go upstairs to the bedroom...altgh she can climb the stairs, but she makes such an adorable sad face., that i just carry her...
anyways....I hope Accupressure or Accupuncture works for you as well...

Yes, my osteopath does both the above- it makes such a difference!
Awwww- Meher- soooo cute, she sounds lovely πŸ˜ƒ
Re RKAB- haan maine bhi bahut pehle chod diya lekin today only saw 5 mins by accident and was woried ke JPSYA ka aisa haal na karen- but I'm sure our track is going to get rocking soon!
I will try and check those other shows, thanks Prateeksha- need the light hearted ones to cheer us up!
then u will definitely like mahi way and rishta.com on sony...
regarding the track i thnk KK will urge V to go back to Ramada, they will share the same cabin..A has to expose the accounts ka gaphla...as much as i want JJ to be exposed i am not sure if it will be done so soon...but i am sure V will read the letter and will reason with A and show some concern...if JJ gets exposed on the accounts issue, he will make some pathetic story and everyone will eventually pardon him includng generous A and the rest of the mindless ppl..JJ will then play his tricks being the underdog....
pickachu thumbnail
@kiran di:I completely agreee with u.
@Arpita:Yep u r right.Rightnow he is paagal baandar but when he is gonna make veesha together then he will become perfect banda.M i right?
fatima