Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey Shruti, what a co incidence well i was drafting a process diagram too...finished it, emailed it to the teams...now a little break to banta hai...hope ur back gets well soon,,,,
Thanks Prateeksha- its an existing problem but has been better for ages due to osteopath and yoga but again 😭, thanx for asking; mine nothing as bad as Kiran bless her.
Haan, break definately needed and breaks here with you friends are the best I find 😃

Originally posted by: md410

@ shruti
tujhe kya hua
back hurt kaha takraayi

Arps- kuch nahin yaar. Its a long running issue but I have been overdoing it and last wk in london with heavy bags and documents, is liye meri vaat lagli 🤢. Everyone here is so nice- nothing to worry about. Other issue is just work issues 🤢.
Urff- uspar yeh PB jaldi acha kuch dikhaye although I am loving Ayesha telling the idiots to jump off a cliff. Wish Veer ka kuch parivartan jaldi ho.
I too promise I'll stop watching if they introduce more crap.
Whilst flicking channels today I caught a bit of RKAB- what the hell?!?! Aisa es show me karenge to .....😲😲
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Arps- kuch nahin yaar. Its a long running issue but I have been overdoing it and last wk in london with heavy bags and documents, is liye meri vaat lagli 🤢. Everyone here is so nice- nothing to worry about. Other issue is just work issues 🤢.
Urff- uspar yeh PB jaldi acha kuch dikhaye although I am loving Ayesha telling the idiots to jump off a cliff. Wish Veer ka kuch parivartan jaldi ho.
I too promise I'll stop watching if they introduce more crap.
Whilst flicking channels today I caught a bit of RKAB- what the hell?!?! Aisa es show me karenge to .....😲😲

RKAB kya hya?i mean which show?
Sorry P- Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat. have not watched it for ages but....
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@Shruti:Dear i have thought abt the plot.I will update the main idea and character sketch may be on tomorrow.I will pm u ok.Anyways i think we should encourage the actors and actress of the show b/c their acting is very nice.The track which is going is not their faults.They do what the directors tell them.They can just do good acting.Atleast they r trying hard on what is in their hands.
fatima
Prateeksh thumbnail

hey Shruti, what a co incidence well i was drafting a process diagram too...finished it, emailed it to the teams...now a little break to banta hai...hope ur back gets well soon,,,,

Thanks Prateeksha- its an existing problem but has been better for ages due to osteopath and yoga but again 😭, thanx for asking; mine nothing as bad as Kiran bless her.
Haan, break definately needed and breaks here with you friends are the best I find 😃
@Kiran - Take care of ur back and i hope it feels much better....God bless you
@Shruti - I hope all the remedies work wonders for you...
Well even i had the back ache for a long time especially post delivery...as a big needle of epidural was poked on my back prior to the c section surgery...anyways Accupressure worked for me...also Meher is 18 months now but she wants to be carried most of the times in the house especially when I go upstairs to the bedroom...altgh she can climb the stairs, but she makes such an adorable sad face., that i just carry her...
anyways....I hope Accupressure or Accupuncture works for you as well...
Prateeksh thumbnail

Sorry P- Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat. have not watched it for ages but....
hey Bhaggu, humne to woh show kabse dekhna bandh kar diya...😆 i watch Lagi tujhse... on Colors as its really nice and rishta.com on sony...its light hearted and something beyond the saas bahu sagas...

Originally posted by: pickachu

@Shruti:Dear i have thought abt the plot.I will update the main idea and character sketch may be on tomorrow.I will pm u ok.Anyways i think we should encourage the actors and actress of the show b/c their acting is very nice.The track which is going is not their faults.They do what the directors tell them.They can just do good acting.Atleast they r trying hard on what is in their hands.

fatima

Great re ff- really look forward to it.
Exactly on the actors, I totally agree with you and they are all brilliant which is why I felt so bad watching the lower rating(:. Its just frustrating that they can do so much with this show. I am not trying to be judgmental as I know they have to introduce lots of elements but the audience will need to be given what they want or they lose interest. I agree we should keep commenting etc :)
I bet Aditi's rating will be sky high soon as she is shown so well in this new track.
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

fatima

Yes i do agree its not the actors fault, but i strongly feel they shld atleast make some recommendations or suggestions..dunno how much would that weigh...in some of the interviews i read that the actors are given the script a day or 2 prior to the shoot...so they themselves are unaware of the track which makes it all the more puzzled...
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@prateeksha:Is n't lagi tujhe is also pb show????
fatima