Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
kiran
phir se bheja maine pm check if you got or not
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pickachu

@kiran di:Its good to hear that u r fine.Sure i will be glad to meet u at your home.Right now i don't like at all veer's attitude.When is he gonna act like a HERO.First time i have seen a brainless hero.I m thinking abt writing another ff.So i can get out of this frustration.

@Prateesha:Dear thanxx god jai and divya r dead or else jai would have heart attack instead of kamini after seeing his brother's way of handling business.

Yes Fatima I thnk Jai's soul isnt resting in peace and is calling his mother desperately so that thngs go well down here without her
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oye shruti u too have hurt ur back ..how come ... i thought was me only ..sun ventigino cream laga .. i m using bam as well .. vo bhee pain releif deti hai
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haan milgeya hai PM ..check kerliya
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@shruti:I'm fine.I really like the new ayesha but i just wish new with brain and head to heel in love with ayesha veer come soon.Just thinking to write a ff.
@Kiran di:Yep u r right.it is not a fault of veer.But i really wish his character to be change b/c sid's rating is very low.
@Prateesha:I think so may be due to jai or divya veesha's misunderstandings will remove b/c veesha r the angels of nihal and jai and divya's souls want them to protect their son.
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Kiran- main bhi hoon but trying to draft contract, check FB and be on forum so multi tasking skills failing me 😆

To chal- how long do you give buddhu to get some brain activation?

hey Shruti, what a co incidence well i was drafting a process diagram too...finished it, emailed it to the teams...now a little break to banta hai...hope ur back gets well soon,,,,
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Oye shruti u too have hurt ur back ..how come ... i thought was me only ..sun ventigino cream laga .. i m using bam as well .. vo bhee pain releif deti hai

Thanks dear. I'll try it for sure. Mera to purana problem hai, time to time back pack up ho jati hai. I think its the constant travelling with files, bags, documents- 🤢.
Hope you are better? xx
I was saying that best balm would be some good Veesha moments but yeh PB lagta hai uske liye bahut wait karayega. I am getting a bit annoyed about Veer being constantly portrayted as inept. He was so strong when the show started- abh dikha rahe hai ke even with work, he had been letting things get past him without any attention?!
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Haan milgeya hai PM ..check kerliya

iska matlab subah mere pc ka hi panga tha

chal bataa now how are you feeling dard kam hua ki nahi
take apne bete ki advice and do basing tiger aur paagal bandar dono ko
yadi AB ACCOUNT MAIN DD-JJ NE A KO HArras kiya toh main show dekhana band kar doongi
next wed tak ka time hai pb ke pass
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pickachu

@shruti:I'm fine.I really like the new ayesha but i just wish new with brain and head to heel in love with ayesha veer come soon.Just thinking to write a ff.

@Kiran di:Yep u r right.it is not a fault of veer.But i really wish his character to be change b/c sid's rating is very low.
@Prateesha:I think so may be due to jai or divya veesha's misunderstandings will remove b/c veesha r the angels of nihal and jai and divya's souls want them to protect their son.

Fatima- pls write a new FF- usme to hame jo track dekhna hai, woh mile.
Re the rating- 😲🤢, I was so disappointed. I was going to post separately on the forum to encourage us to get it up but how can we when the track is showing him like this? Gayi bhens paani mein- after all the comments etc to bring him up to 26😭
md410 thumbnail
@ shruti
tujhe kya hua
back hurt kaha takraayi