Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think he would be...because nihal cannot live without massi :)
but by both of them sharing a office...sparks will fly...i just hope they dont burn down the office or the hotel. Ayesha needs to mention that nihal life is in danger....watch our boy turn around so quickly within a mintues!!!!! The key is that he needs to know nihal is in danger...then things will start to move...
does't it seem that the show is gng in circles..

Originally posted by: sum_sum

All this time ppl are saying wat if N's life was in danger, then maybe Veer wud step up.....but wat if it was A's life in danger dyu think Veer wud be equally agitated an realise something fishy's going on?

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey cool...i though for the first time a long time...he was well put together. the fashion designer is sapna malthora....goodness she drives me crazy!!!
Aha- thought you were talking of previous times. Had not seen the look when I posted the reply but glad the wardrobe seems like it is getting sorted. Maybe the lobbying has worked?:)
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

I like Prateeksha's idea of sharing office and discovering things.

Agree Arpita that if they cook this misunderstanding track anymore, they will lose viewers, I too will be included, there is only so much rubbish you can take in a show you thought was the best thing since sliced bread!
What if Ayesha gets threats like Sumi suggested (I mean her life in danger) and he discovers as they are sharing cabin and his caring side comes to the front (finally!!)?? I cant wait for them to start sharing their office 😳

I totally agree😊
Prateeksh thumbnail
now i know every 2 weeks money kaha jata hai...
Kamini goes to buy brain...coz she has none...and she has to buy it for Veer also...but before putting it in his head, she molds it in her own way...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
prateeksha
the written promo is old one check the date.
it was regarding file stealing, red mask guy, before A took over.
i think u got confused
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

prateeksha
the written promo is old one check the date.
it was regarding file stealing, red mask guy, before A took over.
i think u got confused

Oh thank goodness, thanks Arpita....acha hai then we mght see some real action here...i just want Veer to share cabin with A...there would be some agreements, disagreements, in betwen some eyelocks and finally few misunderstandings getting clear....
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swan20

@Kiran.......i agree with you. Veer's character has lost the earlier sophistication. Also his inconsistent behavior has made him a very weak character....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.......PB needs to re-think how he wants this character to shape up.

Exactly seems like there PB wants to concentrate on only one character at one time ..first we were seeing holes in ayesha's character and now when she is on right track veer's battery has become weak ..why can't he just concentrate on both characters equally πŸ˜•
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
HI!!!!!Everyone.
@kiran appi:Hi!!!How r u???Well i think pb can't concentrate on more than one character b/c he has only one brain and he can give one brain to one character only so there is always one strong character.hehehe.Just kidding.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@Ht312:Dear the update is awesomeeeeeee.Sorry for late comment.I have just read your update.
fatima.
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

HI!!!!!Everyone.

@kiran appi:Hi!!!How r u???Well i think pb can't concentrate on more than one character b/c he has only one brain and he can give one brain to one character only so there is always one strong character.hehehe.Just kidding.

ya no wonder why Jai and D have been shown Dead... πŸ˜† else dimaag share karna hota...😊