Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

VEER VARDHAN SINGH
need to know N is in danger phir dekho khel or A needs to blame him for killing jai tabhi kuch hoga
good thing is this week twist or target is account pakdo. next wed tiger will calm down

Arpita- I really pray you are right. If they throw in one more misunderstanding, i.e. something stupid like Veer next suspecting A of doing something dodgy with the accounts, I'm going to go mad 😑. M&B track ki serious zaroorat hai.
Have you seen the serious fall in Sid's rating?(:
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hi Mel!
Yes, when is the wardrobe malfunction going to be corrected?! Fashin designer kaun hi is show ka?! Especially when you have someone like Veer to dress- what a waste!
Re his tanturms- urfff- getting a bit tired of it now, just want him to step up and be a man!

hi melπŸ€—
among all the star one shows only jpsya has got the worst wardrobe it seems
they should take special care of at least veer
he is so soooooooo..............
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

Are mere buddies
CHILLLL all of you

nothing will happen to A
accounts fraud pakdegi woh.
story has to move.
Tiger vaaps jaayega.
anyways he never had checked accounts before we know that, basically person is just one, if he is gullible at home then he is gullible every where.. JJ has to expose. ab there is no way out

But the way he said to KK that instead of Veer, A took the file with her!😑
Arpi, jug jug jiyo! Kaasha aisa hi ho jaaye! Meri bhi yahi prarthana hai!😳
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
All this time ppl are saying wat if N's life was in danger, then maybe Veer wud step up.....but wat if it was A's life in danger dyu think Veer wud be equally agitated an realise something fishy's going on?
niksidfan thumbnail

Arpita- I really pray you are right. If they throw in one more misunderstanding, i.e. something stupid like Veer next suspecting A of doing something dodgy with the accounts, I'm going to go mad 😑. M&B track ki serious zaroorat hai.

Have you seen the serious fall in Sid's rating?(:

ya shruti.............
it seems someone has tied him up
why the creatives r not taking taking special care of this handsome hunk
only showing ayesha's cally
its not fair..........
if they cant show veer smarter in all this ,at least make him smart in other ways............
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
there is no way tiger will doubt accounts fraud on A
she just joined and he was the one who was signing it should be other way round
if PB, have tiger blamed A then TRP will go in negetive he looses his viewers including me
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sum_sum

All this time ppl are saying wat if N's life was in danger, then maybe Veer wud step up.....but wat if it was A's life in danger dyu think Veer wud be equally agitated an realise something fishy's going on?

veer does not know anything about the murder..........
if he gets a little hint i think he would defo step up
and 4 ayesha too yaar
he is angry and hurt with ayesha but the end of the story is he still feels 4 her
he would try to find out whats the matter
but 1stly let him know ............dont know when tht day would come
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
so may be Kamini is filling her own pcoket or she is just pissed that A is taking hold over the business very fast and more than what Veer did...so i thnk she will cajole V to go back to the hotel as they cant keep A alone there and play with the business...
interesting...well i was hoping that they share a cabin so that V somehow sees and reads the letter of D...as per the new promo thread, A will be shown the doors of Ramada and MH..so i thnk she will be close to open the secrets of accounts ka ghapla and JJ or KK will throw her out....
this is getting more and more pakau..i did a mistake to catch today's episode in lunch time...i shld have just stuck to ur update Himani...coz they are way better and wonderful than the episodes...
i am divorcing the episodes (not the show) for now..and will thnk of a 'patch up' if CVs change the current misunderstandings track...till then and always 😊only Himu and Arps' updates
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I like Prateeksha's idea of sharing office and discovering things.
Agree Arpita that if they cook this misunderstanding track anymore, they will lose viewers, I too will be included, there is only so much rubbish you can take in a show you thought was the best thing since sliced bread!
What if Ayesha gets threats like Sumi suggested (I mean her life in danger) and he discovers as they are sharing cabin and his caring side comes to the front (finally!!)?? I cant wait for them to start sharing their office 😳
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey cool...i though for the first time a long time...he was well put together. the fashion designer is sapna malthora....goodness she drives me crazy!!!

Hi Mel!
Yes, when is the wardrobe malfunction going to be corrected?! Fashin designer kaun hi is show ka?! Especially when you have someone like Veer to dress- what a waste!
Re his tanturms- urfff- getting a bit tired of it now, just want him to step up and be a man!