Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
something is fishy.....they JJ and his girlfriend were taking money from the hotel's pot...and of course veer had no idea..go ayesha go!!! Me so proud of out little auditor!!!!
ok, veer...more temper tantrums...whatever....he'll learn soon whats really going on!!!! O himu...did u see his suit with the pink shirt...now that's what im talking about(meaning I approve) !!!!!!
This is getting even better...DD is gng to get caught and JJ is gng straingth to jail for this ponsai sceme....hahahahahhahah.
hugs,
Mel
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
hi iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii alll🤗
@ rosh
BU ki trip kaisi this

@ Purva
lagta hai you are bad company of mine. I thot same thing ki abhi bolega 3 mnt kya 3 seconds ki judai bardasht nahi hoti

dekhona hum tum ek cabin main ho aur JJ aaa jaye.
kitani mushkil se N ko choda ghar, tumhe yaha bulvaaya sab pe paani🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so it seem that way anshu....veer is honest, but hard headed...his ego is hurt!!!
QUOTE=Anshu_A
Himani👍🏼👍🏼
I am really afraid for Ayesha now becoz she is defo going to uncover something and then land into trouble. KK, JJ ...sab ghotala kar rahe hai....looks like Veer is the only honest but foolish Vardhan!
Rosh...DD is not gonna go away soon. Usko kuch nahi hoga...she will continue to pop her eyes and plot against A😡
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anshu ,,,,,,veer is the most caring and loving too🤗 he loves his family blindly so dont go out of the way to to think anything against them if he sees something or knows that his family members r wrong he defend immediately main problem is that he is very sentimental his brain stops working when something happens concerning someone very close to him same goes 4 ayesha
md410 thumbnail
Are mere buddies
CHILLLL all of you

nothing will happen to A
accounts fraud pakdegi woh.
story has to move.
Tiger vaaps jaayega.
anyways he never had checked accounts before we know that, basically person is just one, if he is gullible at home then he is gullible every where.. JJ has to expose. ab there is no way out

md410 thumbnail
VEER VARDHAN SINGH
need to know N is in danger phir dekho khel or A needs to blame him for killing jai tabhi kuch hoga
good thing is this week twist or target is account pakdo. next wed tiger will calm down
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

something is fishy.....they JJ and his girlfriend were taking money from the hotel's pot...and of course veer had no idea..go ayesha go!!! Me so proud of out little auditor!!!!

ok, veer...more temper tantrums...whatever....he'll learn soon whats really going on!!!! O himu...did u see his suit with the pink shirt...now that's what im talking about!!!!!!
This is getting even better...DD is gng to get caught and JJ is gng straingth to jail for this ponsai sceme....hahahahahhahah.
hugs,
Mel

Hi Mel!
Yes, when is the wardrobe malfunction going to be corrected?! Fashin designer kaun hi is show ka?! Especially when you have someone like Veer to dress- what a waste!
Re his tanturms- urfff- getting a bit tired of it now, just want him to step up and be a man!
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

VEER VARDHAN SINGH
need to know N is in danger phir dekho khel or A needs to blame him for killing jai tabhi kuch hoga
good thing is this week twist or target is account pakdo. next wed tiger will calm down

arpita .......
i too think ayesha will blame veer 4 the murder
moreover KK and the lawyer was planning something out of the way path should be taken to defeat ayesha
in this process this misunderstanding between veer and ayesha could creep up
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Himu Dear 🤗 thank you for the lovely update 👏 .... It looks like overall the episode was so so ....

Arpita and Rosh 😃 wanted Veer to mop the floor and there wish has been granted .....Veer has outsourced the job to Minne and now Minne is mopping 😳 Arps , Rosh tum log Khush 😃
I think DD and JJ will force Veer to return .... Agar woh nahi ayaga then how will Arpita's M & B style romance start ...😳

🤣🤣

Suman, outsourcing nahi chalega....Veer ko baniyan me imagine kar sakte hai..Aur kissi ko nahi!

OK..Chup ho gai...going too wild!Embarrassed

🤣
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niksidfan

anshu ,,,,,,veer is the most caring and loving too🤗 he loves his family blindly so dont go out of the way to to think anything against them if he sees something or knows that his family members r wrong he defend immediately main problem is that he is very sentimental his brain stops working when something happens concerning someone very close to him same goes 4 ayesha

That's his biggest problem....the poor guy cares too much and too deeply for the ppl close to him....its true wen they say love is blind....coz in Veer's case that is SO apt.....