Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Suman, totally right...arrey kya ego clashes hote hain...humara counselling room half the time war zone bana rehta hain the thing is however much the guy and girl love each other, they both want each other to respect and love their family members too...

I prefer anxiety, low self confidence wale problems...easier to deal withπŸ˜†
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ kanchi
wow means Montreal is Maiden town good.

totally i was there for 2 yrs for my mba.. had an amzing time... ek baar meinne hi marriage ka topic shuru kar diya... and kya sanata chagaya tha pure room mein... its a taboo word... heheheheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Girls, gotta go now...see you all in precap thread tonight...aaj aaram se baatein karrongi precap thread mein...while arpi updatesπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bye all, and take care SumanπŸ˜ƒ
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

one word
Livingtogether concept πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
oops meradimaak ghoom phir ke vahi aajata hai. I better stop

Sudar jaa 😳 ... Yeh kya hai prediction nahi kar rahee hai .... Mujay seriously bata M & B story kab shuru hogee ... Warna mere liyay India ka ticket day. I will knock some sense into PB's useless brain. Veer ko aur kitna sidee role dayga ... He is the main lead .for God's Sake !!!.. Usko A kay jaisa powerfull role milana chaheyay ... I hate to see him like this
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Kanchi, pre-marital counselling is getting prepared for marriage and its responsibilities...whether love or arranged...its the what you can say the in-thing nowadays all over the worldπŸ˜†

hehehe i sooo see a world of no marriages soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
log itna headache layte hai itna soochte hai inta prepare karte hai and itni baate karte hain iskay bare mein and then suddenly when they r in it ... they want to get out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think issi liye montreal mein shaadi nahi hoti πŸ˜†
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Girls, gotta go now...see you all in precap thread tonight...aaj aaram se baatein karrongi precap thread mein...while arpi updatesπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bye all, and take care SumanπŸ˜ƒ

Bye Himu ... Lots of Hugs to you.... I feel so much better now ....πŸ˜ƒ
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Yaar problem yeh hai ke ...In love marriages people go with lots of expectations and when they are not met ...then all the problems start 😑
Aaj kaal both girls and boys have become independent and nobody is in any mood to take crap from the other person ...

i know suman i totally agree with u... i guess there has to be some level of understanding and lower expectations
waise suman tumhari love marriage thi ya arranged?
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Acha yaar...Mei bhi Chali..Will catch up soon!

Arpi, PM bheji..Dekh le!😳

Bye everyone...TC.
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

i know suman i totally agree with u... i guess there has to be some level of understanding and lower expectations
waise suman tumhari love marriage thi ya arranged?

Love Marriage ... I am a kashmiri ..he is not 😳 Married for the past so so many years and still love each other a lot πŸ˜ƒ
kancht thumbnail
Byee Himz... ttyl.. enjoy ur councelling πŸ˜ƒ