1: Shridhar
2: Shridhar Ka Twin Brother
3: TTT
4: Siddhi if ever exists
5: Raj
6: Subhash
7: Kuttu

Please Let me know, if anyone left

Yaar , aaj kaal to mujay lagta hai ..Jaisa purana wala Veeer he missing hai ... Koie usko dondo ... Kahan gaya usay dondo ๐Ÿ˜ญ
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
@ kanchi
wow means Montreal is Maiden town good.

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ Himani
toh phir shaadi shuda bando ko kya counseling di???
thoda humain bata na, general terms main

Arpi, the general trend that we have noticed is that whether love marriage or arranged marriage...most couples are clueless about what marriage means, how to adjust with family...lack of communication...and they are unable to manage work and household chores...so we work on their belief systems and thinking patterns regarding marriage, love, family , work etc etc....

You won't believe it but we get mostly love marriage cases...and that too with common complaints like he/she is not the person that I knew before marriage...they have totally changed...
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpi, rajdeep or Subhash for sure...and kuttu too๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

are yaar surprisingly kuttu kal porre din bandinni me active thi kal raat ko yaha nahi aaj precap main nahi abhi raat ko bhi nahi.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kanchi, pre-marital counselling is getting prepared for marriage and its responsibilities...whether love or arranged...its the what you can say the in-thing nowadays all over the world๐Ÿ˜†
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arpi, the general trend that we have noticed is that whether love marriage or arranged marriage...most couples are clueless about what marriage means, how to adjust with family...lack of communication...and they are unable to manage work and household chores...so we work on their belief systems and thinking patterns regarding marriage, love, family , work etc etc....

You won't believe it but we get mostly love marriage cases...and that too with common complaints like he/she is not the person that I knew before marriage...they have totally changed...

Yaar problem yeh hai ke ...In love marriages people go with lots of expectations and when they are not met ...then all the problems start ๐Ÿ˜ก
Aaj kaal both girls and boys have become independent and nobody is in any mood to take crap from the other person ...
md410 thumbnail

Yaar yeh log bhi lagta hai tiger jaise, intellectually idiots hai.

ab change to hogi na, shaadi se pahle ladki thi ab aurat ho gayi,
shaadi se pehle kunwaari thi ab kisi ki biwi ho gayi
same applies to guy too
inhe itni seedhi see baat samjh nahi aati
md410 thumbnail

Kanchi, pre-marital counselling is getting prepared for marriage and its responsibilities...whether love or arranged...its the what you can say the in-thing nowadays all over the world๐Ÿ˜†

one word
Livingtogether concept ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
oops meradimaak ghoom phir ke vahi aajata hai. I better stop
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Yaar , aaj kaal to mujay lagta hai ..Jaisa purana wala Veeer he missing hai ... Koie usko dondo ... Kahan gaya usay dondo ๐Ÿ˜ญ

jhakas list hai... n i totally agree with suman... yaar suman tumhare bhai ko kya hua,,,
waise yeh shridhar ke twin ko kyu gayab kar diya... i seriously thought they had soo much potential for comedy scenes...
u know these shows r sooo messed up they start off so well and then they start drifting from the original storyline...
md410 thumbnail
Chalo yaaro sab log ab prediction bolo
mera dimaak down hai tum log hi bataao