Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Anuja, i serously want kameeni to spot combust...kya yaar, this is like love story of JJ and KK, khattu and minnie...even nihal has saila...but veer and ayesha...hopeless...am sick of watching verbal clashes of veesha...and Jj slithering around like a snake everywhere...and kameeni going pop eyed and hobnobbing with lawyers
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks himani for asking about us ..we all r better so thats why in the forum presently .. About the episode i liked it but i have complaint from ther person who writes the dialogue..tell me the vardhans are so rich ..usually rich people have language sophistication ..i don't know why the JPSYA writer is sodumb about the class for which he is writing for .. i find no decency in veer's dialgue like Dafa hojao, Bakwas band kero , makkar aur chal bazz.. i wonder from where Veer has been brought up in the small streets or some ada ..becoz the language he use it seems that he has never gone to school or sat in a well mannered compnay ..suit pehney se thoray values bhee anay chaiye per nahi ...all the fault is of the writer ..i find Mrs. Dixit, Pammi, even shrinder as more well behaved and well mannered.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Kiran.......i agree with you. Veer's character has lost the earlier sophistication. Also his inconsistent behavior has made him a very weak character....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.......PB needs to re-think how he wants this character to shape up.
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Thanks himani for asking about us ..we all r better so thats why in the forum presently .. About the episode i liked it but i have complaint from ther person who writes the dialogue..tell me the vardhans are so rich ..usually rich people have language sophistication ..i don't know why the JPSYA writer is sodumb about the class for which he is writing for .. i find no decency in veer's dialgue like Dafa hojao, Bakwas band kero , makkar aur chal bazz.. i wonder from where Veer has been brought up in the small streets or some ada ..becoz the language he use it seems that he has never gone to school or sat in a well mannered compnay ..suit pehney se thoray values bhee anay chaiye per nahi ...all the fault is of the writer ..i find Mrs. Dixit, Pammi, even shrinder as more well behaved and well mannered.

Kiran πŸ€— I so agree with you. I seriously want to know which college in US did Jai sent him to. I will blacklist that college and will never send my son there ...
BTW ... How is your health now. I hope you are feeling better and your injuries are healing. Take care πŸ˜ƒ
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for asking Himu. Only benefit is I was able to come home early and chat to you all πŸ˜ƒ.
Hello everyone else πŸ€—.
Kiran- you are so right. Ayesha is shown to behave with so much dignity but the vardhans always come across as fishwives- either screaming with popping eyes or talking in crude terms.
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update,Himani!!
Hmm...............I love that attitude of Ayu-she rocks totally!!
Haila, I thought Veer will tell her that can't stay away from her for more than 3 minutes,but iska opposite bol diya!!
I am actually lovng this track!!
P.S Hello all!πŸ€—
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Himu for the wonderful update!πŸ€—

Looks like that Miinie scene is a must watch!😳

So JJ and Kamini looks shocked - Arre bhai yeh toh hona hi tha! Acha hoga issi shock me KK mar jati!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

HimaniπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I am really afraid for Ayesha now becoz she is defo going to uncover something and then land into trouble. KK, JJ ...sab ghotala kar rahe hai....looks like Veer is the only honest but foolish Vardhan!
Rosh...DD is not gonna go away soon. Usko kuch nahi hoga...she will continue to pop her eyes and plot against A😑
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roshni.

So JJ and Kamini looks shocked - Arre bhai yeh toh hona hi tha! Acha hoga issi shock me KK mar jati!

Waiting in anticipation for that day😍
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
where did Shridhar disappear now a days???? his twin brother is in MIA toooπŸ˜•
PB cost cutting kar raha hai kya???🀣
ya Shridhar is on mission dhoondo red mask guy??πŸ˜’