Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys how r u???
great update Himani... i havent watched the epi yet.. will go and do that now but tum log itna likhte ho ki i have to come and read a little first 😉
waise i knew A will uncover account details first thing and JJ ka saach issi tarah uske saamne aayega.. kal hi bola tha 😆 though didnt think KK was also involved!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Saakshi
If PB keep continueing this till next week end, then I might take a break from AJnabi
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Arpita.,Sakshi🤗🤗
Whew just caught up with all the discussions...kitni baatein karte ho tum log...
So I understand, main points for discussion are:
1) Whether another misunderstanding between veesha will be created regarding the accounts business
2) Why veer is such a weak character and emotional fool
3)Why does he use such bad language

1) I agree with Arpita, they cannot show ayesha being framed and blamed for accounts tampering too...it would be downright illogical and stupid...what is likely to happen is she uncovers all this and proves it to veer, so that he starts believing her a bit, and working with her a bit more harmoniously.

2) Well, veer has always been a weak character since the beginning...when he was alone he was shown as a confident person but ever since his family came into the picture, namely jiju and then kamini...they showed him as dependent and gullible...and now toh total satyanash kar diya hai...

3) As for his bad language, its nothing new...even in KMH when Arjun was behaving badly with arohi he would use all these adjectives like "do kaudi ki ladki, chote log etc"..I guess its a PB specialty to give rich heroes such a foul mouth
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Saakshi
If PB keep continueing this till next week end, then I might take a break from AJnabi

Arpita, I so agree with you....it was really tough for me to update yesterday..itna bakwaas tha...i already had a super tiring day at office was feeling down...and then had to watch the crap and update it too I mean even if they are showing this track, we could do with a little less JJ and KK..its too much, them plotting all the time...and then veesha biting each others heads off...the minnie scene was a real relief...kuch to positive dikhaye....give nihal some screen space...I don't understand why they are not showing veer-nihal scenes...there's so much scope over there....they keep telling veer is nihal's angel, and veer cares for nihal a lot...but where is it shown....need some vehal scenes too...and veenisha scenes....
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Kanchi🤗 just read my post on page 15..I have summarized what all the buddies have been discussing😃
md410 thumbnail
HImaniiiiiiii🤗🤗
yaar tere update ki style and language pe command dekh ke mujhe complex ho raha hai. how bad mine is.

yes, I some how strongly believe there is no way PB put, fund fraud blame on A. two reason
1: It makes no sens then A taking over the hotel, what is the point havinh her or Tiger there??? like A said there is a difference in MD and HK, same here there should be difference in Tiger's working and A's. May be knowing Tiger's dependency and gullible nature Jai made A, custodian

2: PB is not that stupid, he is running every hr 3 shows per day in different channel out of which one is competeing with ekta's time slot
Ajanbi on star one at 8.30 this compete with bairi piya
LAggi tujhse on colors @ 9.30
uttran on colore at 10.30
so he knows how to pull the crowd or get glued viewers, though agree ki he gives too much saas bahu type gharelu crap, too much dragging but at the the end pulled the story together, and make it worked.

Now for not being polite langague looks like some one treated PB like this during his struggle period, so it's down the memory lane for him, that reflects at evry show of him🤣🤣

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

9.30 hone ko aaya rosh gaayab, aaj bhi BU ki line main kya🤣 kammal hai aisa kya hai BU main line lagaane main😆

😡 Tu BU ka naam mat le!😭🤢Kal sadd gayi thi!!

Waise I'm here only..Aaj thoda zyada breakfast khake aayi...issiliye late!😳

Himani, 🤗
Too true yaar, itna bakwaas episode dekhne ko mann nahi karta, shukr hai yahaa power chala gaya!😆 Waise bhi hats off to you and AP for doing the updates!😃

Hey Kanchi 🤗

Himz, Gist me ek aur point add karna bhool gayi😉😉 Veer ko kitne gaaliyan di hai?🤣
Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, I so agree with you....it was really tough for me to update yesterday..itna bakwaas tha...i already had a super tiring day at office was feeling down...and then had to watch the crap and update it too I mean even if they are showing this track, we could do with a little less JJ and KK..its too much, them plotting all the time...and then veesha biting each others heads off...the minnie scene was a real relief...kuch to positive dikhaye....give nihal some screen space...I don't understand why they are not showing veer-nihal scenes...there's so much scope over there....they keep telling veer is nihal's angel, and veer cares for nihal a lot...but where is it shown....need some vehal scenes too...and veenisha scenes....

himu pooch mat
now a days mere itna tight schedule chal raha hai ki kya bataao
tomorrow I have 150 samples to run. aaj toh 50 chala ke ruk gayi kyoki sample prepare bhi karne the toh late ho gaya. ooper se yadi yeh itna crap denge toh mere toh sample chal chuke. nice episode gives such a enthu to do reseacrh bataa nahi sakti. Kissi channel pe koi bhi soap main dhang ka romance nahi. sirf kitchen politics hijado type. yaar hum reserachers keliye yahi to ek motivation hai dhanka soft M&B type epi, varana aise hi bahut strees hai kaam pe

are yaar mujhe toh bunty -Nihaal, dd-nihaal kuch bhi chalega even N innocently torturing JJ bhi chalega but no more momaa ke puppy woh NB ki shhhh koi aane ko hai jaisi daraawni shakal aur DD -JJ plotting nahi chaahiye.😡😡
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

waise i knew A will uncover account details first thing and JJ ka saach issi tarah uske saamne aayega.. kal hi bola tha 😆 though didnt think KK was also involved!!

Hi🤗
kya re DD ki involvement ko lekar mera chillana nahi suni kya. mujhe toh suru se hi lagta hai ki woh N ki property transfer, vasiyat etc ko lekar kuch jyaada hi extremistic hai
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpi, tum bhi na, ab yeh sab mat bolo ki complex ho raha hai..arrey mera style bas descriptive hai..jo dekhti hoon woh likhti hoon...tumhara style ekdum mast creative hain😃⭐️ woh mujhe zyada pasand hai⭐️

I know Pb cannot afford to completely ruin the show, that too a show which is giving good results...but I wish he gives us a break from the dramebaazi a bit now...we have been seeing only drama from a month now

PB in struggle days ka badla🤣🤣

Rosh🤗 🤗 tum aa gayi..ab tu add karde kitni galiyan veer ne khayi hai aaj🤣