Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I always like gradual or smooth flow of feelings b/w couples ..proper time to know each other then becomming friends and trying to understand each other ..spend quality time and enjoy life ...marriage comes at last stage which is not for fun but to become mature and practicle ...these days story writers just start from accidental meeting ..fighting then some dramatic situation makes them friend ..later parents from either side when try to become villan marraige happens ..then love finish tough life starts and immedaitely kids come ..then again remarriage ...thats all .. i m fed up of such things going on TV and thats the reason i m only watching MJHT and JPSYA ..if they r drama but atleast not flimy type drama that is unbearable ..
Also i m liking this new track..perhaps ayesha as a strong woman like nupur of MJHT has impressed me ..the best quality is that if she cries she has shoulders of nihal pammi mrs.dixit etc she has a ability to fight not unlike other female leads who are just born to scarifise and shown as the only pavitr atma ..chee
I agree entirely Kiran. These dukhiya abhla naari shows are so outdated and depressing. Love Nupur too. Also dont like the quick marriage and immediate jump to evil in laws story lines. I think JPSYA soon M&B track pick karlega phir hum logo ko party!!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

@ Kiran
alrite so you have decided to ignore me. thik hai thik hai dekh loongi

Kiya? mainey ignore kerna start kerdiya ..abey yaar i was away from computer ..tiger balm laga rahi thee πŸ˜† me sitting in my bed ab aur kiya bolon tujhey ..ab aye to shruti keh RKAB ka comment pe raha nahi geya to speech likh di 😳
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@Shruti:Sure dear in my ff the hero will be real hero and i will try to do what u guys want which can't happen in show.But my concept is different from the show.I hopw it is alright with u.
fatima

Originally posted by: pickachu

@Shruti:Sure dear in my ff the hero will be real hero and i will try to do what u guys want which can't happen in show.But my concept is different from the show.I hopw it is alright with u.

fatima

Arrey- of course darling! Tu jo likhegi mujhe definately acha lage ga- I love your work!
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Kiya? mainey ignore kerna start kerdiya ..abey yaar i was away from computer ..tiger balm laga rahi thee πŸ˜† me sitting in my bed ab aur kiya bolon tujhey ..ab aye to shruti keh RKAB ka comment pe raha nahi geya to speech likh di 😳

Hey Kiran - Along with tiger baam, check out the cold heat patches...they work very well sometimes...also u get a belt that fits tightly to the back....works sometimes for me...and some times i just go for a back massage...it works wonders...
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sum_sum

That's his biggest problem....the poor guy cares too much and too deeply for the ppl close to him....its true wen they say love is blind....coz in Veer's case that is SO apt.....

But he has his heart at the wrong place....I agree he loves his family n that's the right thing to do but all I have seen him do is fume and fret. He made a mockery of the word friendship during valentine's party. So he is an emotional fool who refuses to use his brain...when the drinks were spiked, it never ever occured to him what happened. He should have tried to find out...even if unsuccesfully. CVs could have shown V wondering why they landed in that shady motel. I would have been okay if his search lead to nothing but at least it would have shown he is using brain but nahi.....
I haven't seen today's episode yet, but last light in precap, the way he took out the resignation letter....that was so kiddish. Not the way a sensible MD would behave. CVs really need to do something about Veer's character... They are turning him into an average saas-bahu show lead who blindly follows his family esp mom....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Yes- make him a pagal deewana not a pagal bandar in your ff πŸ˜ƒ

are meri maaa
Paagal bander stands for PB not for tiger tum log bhi kaha se kahaa chale jaato ho yaar

Originally posted by: md410

are meri maaa
Paagal bander stands for PB not for tiger tum log bhi kaha se kahaa chale jaato ho yaar

Arrey Arpi- mujhe pata hai dear. I was only joking ke Veer ko romantic banaye aur PB jaisi unromantic script presently chala raha hai, vaisi soch ka na banaye ff me:)
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ ANshu
I totally agree with you tiger's MD stands for Maniac Depressive.
I do not see any qualities in him as MD. This is from beginning, not over night change, he is too much depending on his JJ and DD. I guess that is why JJ takes opportunity to get his self interest done.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly Arpita. I would say Veer's character is really weak. CVs/PB must focus on him too. Other characters are pretty well defined...but V oscillates like a pendulum. I can understand JJ taking advantage of him but DD doing that is kind of weird.
There are lots of loop holes in the story.....more like missing pieces. I hope as the show progresses, those puzzles are put in place. But more than that Veer's character must be better written. A good looking hunk means nothing if he has pea sized brain. Even in his treatment of A, V is not sure what to do......sometimes she is good, sometimes she is a gold digger. He can't seem to make up his mind. Whereas A is a more balanced character. She has a valid reason to show the attitude she is showing Vardhans at the moment. Veer needs a rude awakening and I hope that happens sooner than later.
In nutshell he is a true blue Hindi soap lead....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† clueless, brainless, brash, suspecting the wrong personπŸ˜‰....you can add countless adjectives here
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago