March3rdUpdate-Yeh tera cabin, yeh mera cabin

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello JPSYAians

Part 1 - Is it a talwar? a dagger?..no its Veer's resignation letter!

Episode starts with kamini's shatir lawyer Mr.Bhatnagar, discussing ayesha's case.He says the will is very strong, so they will have to think of twisting matters indirectly. He will have to manipulate and do something to make things in vardhans favour.Kamini asks him will you be able to do it.He says sure give me some time and I will come up with the solution to this problem.Kamini is satisfied with him.( kameeni ne kameene ko dhoond hi liya akhir😡😡)

Jiju calls kamini and reports that ayesha is studying all the hotel files, and is even asking for older files.Kamini immediately blows up at this(why doesn't she spot combust and relieve us) and asks jiu to keep an eye on her and report every movement of hers by the minute.Jiju says it won't be possible for him to go to her cabin now and then, why not make veer and ayesha share cabins so that veer can keep an eye on her.Kamini tells him to do whatever he thinks is right.

Jiju goes to ayesha's cabin,and tells her she shouldn't operate from here, as she has the topmost position and it wouldn't look nice if she works in such a small cabin.Ayesha says she's fine with it.Jiju instigates her saying that from now on she will be meeting big shot clients and it wouldn't leave a good impression on them.he says I will get this cabin redone by an interior decorator, till then you can use Veer's cabin. Ayesha agrees.

Jiju is getting veer's cabin rearranged.Veer is walking dejectedly and sees that his cabin door now reads as Veer Vardhan Singh and Ayesha Sharma..He asks what's going on. Jiju says that you will be sharing this cabin with ayesha.Veer gets angry and says he will do no such thing.Jiju explains that am doing all this out of majboori, ayesha demanded that she wants the biggest cabin with all the facilities, so I had to do this😡 😡 He also says that veer it will be an advantage if you share this cabin with her, you can keep an eye on her and see to it, that she doesn't misuse nihal's property. Veer still looks unconvinced, ayesha walks in with divya's photo.She goes to her side and removes a framed certificate of veer's young achiever award by the world hotels association, and replaces it with divya's photo.Veer gets mad and says that she can't do this as its his cabin.Ayesha retorts back, that all this is mine. And says that you can keep your stuff on your side of the cabin.Veer fumes and leaves.( Nice verbal volley going on here, but guys enough of it now, truce karo aur ab romance shuru karo, ek hi cabin..lots of opportunities😉 😉)

Its lunchtime, ayesha is alone in the cabin. A housekeeper brings her lunch.She thinks that she's never eaten alone in the hotel, and goes to seek her friends.She comes to the housekeepers' common room, and requests pammi and others that she would like to have lunch with them.They welcome her.She's having food with pammi, when another housekeeper comes and informs her that veer is calling her.She leaves.

In the cabin, veer tells her that she's right he shouldn't have behaved in that manner with her. He says that he can no longer work here, and whips out his resignation letter. He says accept my resignation, and is walking away.Ayesha calls out Veer vardhan Singh,( bahut attitude se bolti hain, very nice don't miss) iaccept your resignation. She says that but it would be better if you didn't mix your personal and professional lives.Once you had given me the same advice when I had given my resignation and now am doing the same.

Part 2 - MD aur housekeeper ka farak, 2 weeks nahi 3 months ka notice

Veer replies back that he has no wish to work with her, and see the hotel going down the dumps, and says yeh hotel tumhe mubarak ho....Ayesha says that you can go but you have to fulfill the terms and conditions first. You have to serve a notice period of 3 months before resigning. he says that nothing like that is mentioned. She says its in accordance with hotel policies and that too policies which he himself made. After all there should be some difference between a MD and housekeeper right( Again that cool attitude, go ayesha go👏 👏) Veer says that he cannot tolerate her for 3 minutes let alone for 3 months, and he will not serve this notice period.Ayesha says that then she will have to take action against him. He says do whatever you want, I don't care and leaves.

Ayesha thinks to herself, that whatever misunderstandings have happened between us, is one thing...am sure you will return to the hotel..because this hotel is your life and you cannot live without it.

In the corridor, minnie bossing the housekeepers to clean the floor till it shines and you can see your face in it. Ayesha is coming, seeing this minnie immediately takes the mop in her hand and starts swabbing the floor herself. She tries to butter up ayesha that how much she loves cleaning and what a hard worker and perfectionist she is.Pammi, Mrs.D taking advantage and making her clean more.She's cleaning a painting now and says this is her speciality.A Mr.mehta comes and asks ayesha where veer is as he needs some signs on papers. Ayesha says veer is not there, she will sign the papers and leaves.Minnie still cleaning painting only its not the painting its khattu's face that she's wiping🤣 🤣 ( I must say never expected minnie to be such a obedient girlfriend, khattu ki baatein dil se maan kar apply kar rahi hain😆 😆)

Part 3 - Kuch golmaal hai

Mr. Mehta , the accountant asks her to sign the papers soon, otherwise the consignment will get delayed. Ayesha wants to read the papers. Mr.mehta says veer never read the papers,(no wonder itna golmaal ho raha hai😕) he just signed them, and asks her also to trust them the way veer trusted them.She says its not a matter of trust, she's new and wants to understand everything.She then questions him about some unaccounted withdrawals.Mr.M says that in emergency it happens that some money goes unaccounted, and assures her that its all been used for hotel.He looks uncomfortable.Ayesha says once or twice is understandable, but the unaccounted amounts have been withdrawn every 2 weeks.She says that she wants a list of all the unaccounted amounts, and where and when they were spent.She wants accountability of every penny, until then she will not sign the papers.( Smart girl, ayesha..tum hi sabko line par la sakti ho⭐️⭐️)Mr.M majorly uncomfortable.

In the vardhns house kamini telling jiju that Mr.Bhatnagar seems a good lawyer who will bail them out of this problem. Just then veer walks in, kamini asks him what happened how come he's back so early.Veer says everything's fine, he has resigned from MD's post.Kamini pop eyed and shocked.

Precap

Mr.M calls kamin and tells her that ayesha is checking all accounts and asking hisaab of all money, even the papers that veer was supposed to sign..kamini is shell shocked to hear this(Hmm, kameeni bhi lagta hai kuch ghotala kar rahi hain)

Please press the like button, if you like the post, and participate in the discussions.
-Himani😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Himani
great yaar👍🏼
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Himu for another lovely update 🤗.
I am LOVING the attitude waali Ayesha- Way to go!!!
However, yeh log Veer ke character ka satya nash nahi kar rahe?
He never checked any accounts- just signed??!?? I can understand he trusted his Jeeju too much but if an accountant brings you some papers, surely you look at them at least sometimes naa?!?!?😲
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arpita- I posted in the other thread:
🤣 Minnie!!! Pammi and Mrs D were loving it and so was I 😆😆.
Thanks so much Arps for the links.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kiran Di and Shruti...heard both of you are suffering from some kind of injuries...hope you are both feeling better now...Get well soon🤗 🤗

Sorry haven't been able to chat with you guys from a long time...will chat tomorrow...Please take care and speedy recovery😃
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks himani for the update🤗
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx for the gr8 update....It seems Veer is gullible in not only his personal life but professional life too.....how on earth did he manage the hotel for this long??😕....his poor Jai Bhaiyya I dnt think he sent him to the US to become even more foolish and ignorant than he already is
Edited by sum_sum - 14 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update Himani.....that was really quick.

pata nahi kab tak Veer aise irrationally behave karta rahega......

i just hope that Avinash does'nt somehow prevent Ayesha from investigating the account ghapla........its about time his deeds are exposed.

i love ur idea of Kameeni combusting on spot.......🤣
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why kamini got anxious when she learnt about ayesha reading the account's file
is she involved too😕 😕
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Himu Dear 🤗 thank you for the lovely update 👏 .... It looks like overall the episode was so so ....
Arpita and Rosh 😃 wanted Veer to mop the floor and there wish has been granted .....Veer has outsourced the job to Minne and now Minne is mopping 😳 Arps , Rosh tum log Khush 😃
I think DD and JJ will force Veer to return .... Agar woh nahi ayaga then how will Arpita's M & B style romance start ...😳