so Ayesha has figured out Accounts ka gaphla

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

In today's episode she questions on money withdrawn every 2 weeks with no reason and refused to sign on the Accounts papers....cool....i wonder Veer never checked all this, sirf paise barbad kiye US mein jake study karke..no wonder Jai never trusted him 😆 and passed on the responsibility to A...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prateeksh

In today's episode she questions on money withdrawn every 2 weeks with no reason and refused to sign on the Accounts papers....cool....i wonder Veer never checked all this, sirf paise barbad kiye US mein jake study karke..no wonder Jai never trusted him 😆 and passed on the responsibility to A...

Hi Prateeksha! Yes, after all Veer me KK ke genes hai and Jai is surely not her son:)
This clearly seems the start of the Bond track where superwoman Ayesha will unravel the gaphla leading to JJ exposure on money front?
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know why but i always thought jai is kamini's step son
and veer is her only child
i might be wrong but she claims to love jai more but never tried to do anything 4 him
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm glad Ayesha has spotted the inconsistencies in the accounts, but at the cost of showing Veer to be completely inept at his job??....surely an MD has more sense than to sign documents without checking them first😕...I really dnt like how the creatives are portraying Veer's character.....he's actually good for nothing!....correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure that is NOT what a main lead is about....
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sum_sum

I'm glad Ayesha has spotted the inconsistencies in the accounts, but at the cost of showing Veer to be completely inept at his job??....surely an MD has more sense than to sign documents without checking them first😕...I really dnt like how the creatives are portraying Veer's character.....he's actually good for nothing!....correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure that is NOT what a main lead is about....

u r absolutely right sum-sum
in the quest of showing ayesha very capable they r ruining veers character
its too much
after all he is the hero
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

u r absolutely right sum-sum

in the quest of showing ayesha very capable they r ruining veers character
its too much
after all he is the hero

That's the only problem I hav with this track....why are they showing Veer to be completely ignorant....after all he's the main lead and a fully grown adult with more sense than this....Why cnt both Ayesha an Veer be on the same footing?

btw call me sum or sumi😉
Edited by sum_sum - 14 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sum_sum

That's the only problem I hav with this track....why are they showing Veer to be completely ignorant....after all he's the main lead and a fully grown adult with more sense than this....Why cnt both Ayesha an Veer be on the same footing?

btw call me sum or sumi😉

sorry sumi.........i didnt know ur name😃 😃
and by the way i have a cousin named sumi........sweet name
so today why kamini is worried after knowing ayesha reading the accounts file
did she have any involvement in it
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
It's okay no need to say sorry😃....my name's actually sumaiya, but ppl tend to call me sum or sumi

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Kameeni had something to with it...she's seems to be an expert in underhand dealings and furthermore.her reactions seem to be quite extreme....but then again her reactions hav always been that way🤔
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hi Prateeksha! Yes, after all Veer me KK ke genes hai and Jai is surely not her son:)

This clearly seems the start of the Bond track where superwoman Ayesha will unravel the gaphla leading to JJ exposure on money front?

hey ya, yes i truly want a change of track...
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
everyone is stealing money fm jai's account.no wonder they r not happy that ayesha is the care taker becos now no cheating.i am surprised why ramada has not shut down with these kind of people woking.