No one to help ayesha...see LNMDJ

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Although ayesha acting brave and its really good too see her like that taking over the bussiness and taking firm actions against Vardhan's accusations and bad behaviour but it will now reches height Kamini has already hired a lawyer according to the precap and ayesha knows nothing about the bussinessdont you think someone should make an entry to help ayesha, ayesha's real motive is to find out the killer of Jai and Divya and also to save the bussiness and property going in wrong hands but this is a huge mountain to climb i think she needs a hiking training from someone😆but i am at the same time surprised too, in LNMDJ pri who works as a body guard and chief security officer in Gujral Mansion after marrying damini becomes the power of attorney holder, never knew he was a multitalented guy, from checking horses to checking files journey was really amazing, so i think ayesha should also move on from cleaning desks and rooms to cleaning her files😆😉if not someone else Ayesha must help herself and must take an inspiration from LNMDJ😆

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol rite mallu......i think ayesha needs advice frm damini esp

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey mallu....ur right. But I hope Ayesha tells veer that he needs to give two weeks notice.

I was laughing so much when I saw the preview...veer was sooooo dramatic when he pulled out the letter. It was just too funny.

Mel
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Hey mallu....ur right. But I hope Ayesha tells veer that he needs to give two weeks notice.

I was laughing so much when I saw the preview...veer was sooooo dramatic when he pulled out the letter. It was just too funny.

Mel

😆😆😆hehe Mel veer thought i have fired ayesha so many times and she will definetely do the same so he prepares a letter already and when ayesha says its my cabin he pulls out the letter"YE LO AYESHA MAINEY PEHLE HE READY KARLIYA THA MUJE PATA THA TUM BADLA ZARUR LOGI" and ayesha will say"HAAN SIR LEKEN MUJH MEIN AUR AAP MEIN AIK FARQ HAI AAP AIK DAFA YAHAN SE BAHAR TU HAMESHA KE LIYE BAHAR-AB TU FOREVER, MEIN APKI TARAH NAHI HOON PEHLAY OUT PHIR IN BECAUSE OF FRIENSHIP AND THAN AGAIN OUT BECAUSE OF ANOTHER REASON"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mallu
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
yeah,she shud get help frm prida.they can help her.i am loving this track.minnie trying to impress ayesha.i hopeayesha gives her clown costume to wear n dance around.it wud be treat to see minnie dancing.
-Sajdey- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehehe wat a sese of humour??!!