Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The director of creative of JPSYA is Prashant Bhatt...and he is also the creative head for my other favorite show, " Lagi Tujse Lagan" aired on colors.

I was wondering if there is a way to contact him, either through a forum or website...perhaps facebook or twitter...
i want to request him to pls start the love track of veesha asap in JPSYA and end the hate/misunderstanding track🤢. As veesha fans, we have been very patient since the past 4 months hoping for veesha to develope a love relationship...yet nothing has progressed at all...somtimes, it feels the story is just running in circles...and we are tired of waiting so its about time the viewers voice is heard and our opinion shud be taken into consideration.!!
veesha fans...we shud request sbs or sbb...to take this matter into account...and send our views to the creative team. pls start veesha love angle NOW !!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I dnt think the story itself is moving in circles only VeeSha luv track....personally though I'm liking the way its being handled currently
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Dear i don't know myself how to contact him or else i will be the first one who will contact.Well we can only wait for veesha scenes which i think after this track is over will be shown.
fatima.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sure, all jpsya viewers want to contact him .
ask him to do all the needful reuirements in the show asap.
though, we can send an e mail request to the creatives, if that works.
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agreed!!!!!! i dont like the way story is progressing n i really want veesha luv story asap...in btw i also luv laagi tujse lagan which aired on colors!!!!
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foxs

agreed!!!!!! i dont like the way story is progressing n i really want veesha luv story asap...in btw i also luv laagi tujse lagan which aired on colors!!!!

me too !!!!!!!! at the time being, i only have 2 favorite shows that i follow regularly:
1) JPSYA - for veesha & nihal
2) laagi tujhse lagan- for dutta/naku (tasha)
apparently, the director of creative team for both show is prashant bhatt !! i want to make a request to start veesha luv track & end the hate track🤢...we've been waiting 4 months now...yet no progress in their love story😭
btw...both of these shows are new...JPSY is 4 months old while laagi tujhse lagan is 2 months old.....so perhaps, prashant bhatt is taking his sweet time in developing the main leads love story. 😡
-Sajdey- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lets see if we can see sum Veesha!