Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Acha yaar...Tum log discuss karo, mei chalti hoon!
Waise mujhe miss karna haan!..

Himu, Sorry..Mile bagair jaa rahi hoon! Kuttu, tujhe bhi!πŸ€—πŸ€—
PS: HW mat badao, have mercy on me girls!!

Bye Rosh ....Good luck with you BU work πŸ˜ƒ
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

Hey guys....πŸ€—πŸ€— kaun kaun hai aabhi online??? sorry yaar itnaye dino say online nahi aapai ...had been really really busy!!!! btw wanted to wish all of u a VERY HAPPY HOLI!!!!!!!

so kya chal raha hai??? i m sure killer par discussion ho rahe hai i saw arpita's vote post πŸ˜‰

Hey Kanch πŸ€— Wishing you too a very very happy holi ... Arpita aur Rosh , Veer ko baniyaan mei mop karwa rahay hai 😳
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Bye Rosh ....Good luck with you BU work πŸ˜ƒ

aare ROsh kaha ja rahi ho???????? mein aayi aur tum ja rahi ho 😭😭😭😭😭😭
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Hey Guys....Phew!! atlast am here.

Was kinda bzee today....has classes in the morning...den assignments...n the lab copy still needs my attention....

Well...still I didn't miss the show ...akhir aapni Ayesha boss jo ban gayi hain

Yaar...me loving every bit of this new Ayesha....the way she walked into the house....n her speech regarding her being Ayesha Sharma...outside RAMADA part was worth applause. Infact me trying to frame my personality like her.😳

Nihaal...n his story....was it made at that instant???πŸ˜›πŸ˜› I mean self made....or it mi8 b that Divya was a fortune teller....the story was tailor made for daring darling Ayesha.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Veer n his antique expressions....the instant at which Ayesha came in the VM...the way Veer was reacting...it seemed that he was having some internal brain attacksssπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

K-mini consumed much if the episode...😑 😑

Loved the new Ayesha in the Hotel.....n Specially Khattus advice to Minnie.. Tum bhi man lagake kaam karo crcked me up.🀣🀣🀣

Pammi dear n her gift....soo nice of her...shez such a sweetheart.. ⭐️

Eagerly waiting for the VeeSha situation tomm....seriously Himz...it was looking like Veer wud b taking out his dagger.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wud love to c both wrking in the same cabin....n some secret eyelocks....n liploc...[sorry]☺️☺️ after paal, after 2 weeks of depressing episo. we deserve really

nice veesha scenes, hopefully some tight hugs.
well a liploc in the cabin don't know how it sounds , but may be outside is fine. cine evista can show as they show in dmg.
sakshi

Aaj ka VeeSha was allso good....Veer doesn't mind losing his hotel to Ayu....n dats prolly the reason that Jai bhaiyya didn't trust him with the hotel....like he felt that Ayesha wud be more competent that Veeru.

Wud love to c some more scnees...like Minnie doing ji hazuri to Ayesha....Pammi geting promotion...n Veer....falling for this sayani kudi.☺️😳

Word Count: 0

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Kanch πŸ€— Wishing you too a very very happy holi ... Arpita aur Rosh , Veer ko baniyaan mei mop karwa rahay hai 😳

hehehehe oh ho yeh log aabhi bhi veer kay peeche lage huye hai!!!!!!! i thought yeh 4-5 dino mein kuch tou badala hoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waise V ki behana ji aapka decision kya hia aapne dono mein say kisi ko choose kiya????
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey guys....πŸ€—πŸ€— kaun kaun hai aabhi online??? sorry yaar itnaye dino say online nahi aapai ...had been really really busy!!!! btw wanted to wish all of u a VERY HAPPY HOLI!!!!!!!

so kya chal raha hai??? i m sure killer par discussion ho rahe hai i saw arpita's vote post πŸ˜‰

Kanch, πŸ€— Where were you these days? Missed you a lot!
Tujhe dekha toh I came online to comment!😳

Haan Haan Veer the killer ya someone else (Waise mere hisab Veer already killed many girls☺️🀣)
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

KanchiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Happy holi you too, snow clean , melted?????πŸ˜†
Chal abhi pay the fine. itne din gaayab jo rahi

Khaali vote post dekha yaa voting bhi ki??πŸ˜†

sumankaul thumbnail

hehehehe oh ho yeh log aabhi bhi veer kay peeche lage huye hai!!!!!!! i thought yeh 4-5 dino mein kuch tou badala hoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waise V ki behana ji aapka decision kya hia aapne dono mein say kisi ko choose kiya????

Yaar, jis hesaab say dono V eer ko gali day rahay hai ...decison zara tough ho gaya hai ... Ab tu help kar πŸ˜ƒ
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rosh, tu jaa rahi hain😭 😭 woh bhi BU, iss killer heat mein...best of luck...jaldi aana
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

oyi suman
khaali baniyaan main nahi chaaddi baniyaan main mopping🀣🀣
oki me going wild should stop now