Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

I missed too. as I did not watch episodes in the beginning of the November.
Last night discussion, when we were talking for whom JJ is working??? JJ mentoned to khattu no one knows for whom he is doing.
I was not clear if he works for someone or he was referring himself. So we thot there may be bichada hua or step kid of vardhan.
Saakshi finally brought in our notice ki there is younger sis of tiger name Sidhhi
this is how we suspect no it could be her or nandini together too.

Please fill me in here.....ab yeh kya hai yaar???? Is this mentioned in the video u posted Arpita?
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Shruti
I posted the 12 nov u tube link where they mentioned about 4th kid.watch at 2.5 to 3.1
khattu telling tiger to distribute the wealth of jai
who knows DD and her or nandini and her or JJ and her are together in it

Thanks Arps- will watch. Also thanx for loading on you tube- tu load karti hai to phir me dekh sakti hoon x.
Hey Arpita- some questions from yesterday answered today.
Ayesha still calling Veeru Sir! (Actually uska sir phodne ki zaroor hai, nahin ke usko sir bulaneki);
Jay deffo not Kamini's son- will kitni achi banayi hai, the other idiots can do nothing right so he has got to be the stepson 😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Please fill me in here.....ab yeh kya hai yaar???? Is this mentioned in the video u posted Arpita?

yep apparently she's the youngest of the siblings.......there's only 1 mention of her when kattu talks of dividing Jai's property amongst Veer, Nandini & Siddhi.

Originally posted by: swan20

hello.......🤗......phew i'm finally able to post here......me firefox is giving me trouble......after a few posts it just bails out on me.....😡

ya remember abt the 4th sibling.......but i thought that PB has forgotten abt him/her......so is the common consensus that somehow this person is involved in Jai's death......😕

🤗Hi Anuja
Yes i think one theory is she might be involved.
Maybe usko reserve me rakha hai; I think I wont be able to guess so early ke what role she will play- good or bad. Dont know why but because all the others are against her i think it could be that Sidhi will be for Ayesha. Maybe she is not there also due to Kamini's plot? Maybe also a step child like Jay?? Who knows, think I'm talking bakwaas now:)
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ccolkat

[

🤗Hi Anuja
Maybe usko reserve me rakha hai; I think I wont be able to guess so early ke what role she will play- good or bad. Dont know why but because all the others are against her i think it could be that Sidhi will be for Ayesha. Maybe she is not there also due to Kamini's plot? Maybe also a step child like Jay?? Who knows, think I'm talking bakwaas now:)

😆😆.........only PB knows what he's upto. But one thing is certain......we don't need another negative character now....there are far too many already.

hey i read in yesterday's post that u were'nt feeling well......hope u r better now.

Edited by swan20 - 14 years ago
[😆😆.........only PB knows what he's upto. But one thing is certain......we don't need another negative character now....there are far too many already.

hey i read in yesterday's post that u were'nt feeling well......hope u r better now.

Thanks hon- just PM'd you to explain but dont worry, will be fine xx
PB could really help by starting the M&B (mills and boon, not mother and boy) track sooner lekin woh to sunta hi nahi!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

@ Bold blue
yes watch the link I posted. watch at 2.5 to 3.o
khattu explains how the wealth after Jai has gone would be divided among nandini, veer and siddhi.
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ccolkat

🤗Hi Anuja

shruti If she is youngest then she is not step child. only jai would be
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Himu 🤗 Thank you so much for the wonderful update ... Teray purple comments were too good ... Arpita and you have become masters in one liners now... 👏👏👏👏
Aaj ka episode ... I just watched it on Utube ... Kuch samaj nahi aa raha kay bolon ... I haven't done the HW yet and read through all the 7 pages but it seems bahut kuch discuss ho raha hai .
Veer bashing abhi bhe chaal raha hai ke nahi 😳
Arpita kuch help kar yaar ... 😃
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was gone from IF for 2 hours aur Vardhans ka 4th Bachha bhi ho gaya???😲😲😲🤔 ....Ab yeh kya naya/purana naatak hai???? got to see what it is

Hey Anshu 🤗 soonch 2 hours ka kiyay gayee and Vardhans ka 4th bachha ho gaya ... Imagine if you were gone for 2 days ... Veesha ki full fledged family miltee tujay ...😳