Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

paayal
I send you the link in PM did you get it

Yep..thanks Arpi..just checked dat link....actually me surfed it in utube too.

Haan Kiran di...do ur office wrk.. Hope the office romance of VeeSha cums to a full swing soon. Dying to c sme DD-JJ free cute light hearted scenes..
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Arpi aj himmat nahi hai kuch zada likhney ki ..this whole week will go like this .... tu chill mar payal keh saath me going to complete my office work ..TC aur Allah karey keh veer ko jald hi akel aye which seems impossible presently 🀒.

aaye gi aayegi tiger ko akaal aayegi nahi toh pyaar kaise hoga. mills and boons dekhna hai na
sab koi one week chill maaro. mujse phir next wed bolana
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

Saakshi was absolutely rightπŸ‘πŸΌ

yes there was a mentioning about 4th Sibling Siddhi.
here is the link. watch at 2.50 to 3.10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dzjz63N0fw

I was gone from IF for 2 hours aur Vardhans ka 4th Bachha bhi ho gaya???πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ€” ....Ab yeh kya naya/purana naatak hai???? got to see what it is
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much....
How come Veer is blind to see that his family are wrong instead of Massi...I think KK is trying to manipulate Jai's will behind Veer's back
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for a lovely update Himu πŸ€—, loved it!
Hello all my fab ladies πŸ€—
Sorry mujhe der hogayi aur already itne pages 😲, kohi pls mujhe update karo ke hum kya discuss kar rahe hai, otherwise after looking at documents all day and almost falling flat on my face in yoga I wont be able to read very quickly:)
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ccolkat

kohi pls mujhe update karo ke hum kya discuss kar rahe hai, otherwise after looking at documents all day and almost falling flat on my face in yoga I wont be able to read very quickly:)

Well, All I can tell you is there is a talk about a 4th Vardhan bachha which was mentioned in 12th Nov episode.....kab aaya aur kahan gay ...pata nahi!!!!πŸ˜•
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Well, All I can tell you is there is a talk about a 4th Vardhan bachha which was mentioned in 12th Nov episode.....kab aaya aur kahan gay ...pata nahi!!!!πŸ˜•

Hi Anshu πŸ€—. Yes I had quickly read that in the other thread too but was very confused as I dont think i'd seen that episode. Arrey- are we supposed to believe that all these 4 are now Kameeni's?!? I mean it seems to me now that there is no doubt Jai is not hers but now there is another mystery sibling tooConfused.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

I missed too. as I did not watch episodes in the beginning of the November.
Last night discussion, when we were talking for whom JJ is working??? JJ mentoned to khattu no one knows for whom he is doing.
I was not clear if he works for someone or he was referring himself. So we thot there may be bichada hua or step kid of vardhan.
Saakshi finally brought in our notice ki there is younger sis of tiger name Sidhhi
this is how we suspect no it could be her or nandini together too.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

T

Sorry mujhe der hogayi aur already itne pages 😲, kohi pls mujhe update karo ke hum kya discuss kar rahe hai, otherwise after looking at documents all day and almost falling flat on my face in yoga I wont be able to read very quickly:)

Shruti
I posted the 12 nov u tube link where they mentioned about 4th kid.watch at 2.5 to 3.1
khattu telling tiger to distribute the wealth of jai
who knows DD and her or nandini and her or JJ and her are together in it
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello.......πŸ€—......phew i'm finally able to post here......me firefox is giving me trouble......after a few posts it just bails out on me.....😑

ya remember abt the 4th sibling.......but i thought that PB has forgotten abt him/her......so is the common consensus that somehow this person is involved in Jai's death......πŸ˜•